World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament (/Thread-City-Of-Orange-California-USA-Tournament)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - galaxy epic - Oct. 22, 2010

i have a balance stadium! would that help?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - ThaKingTai - Oct. 22, 2010

You may bring it, but only for free play. We can only use TT or Sono-Kong Attack Stadiums in official battles.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2010

... Have you read the rulebooks ? The Balance Type Beystadium is also legal ...

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 22, 2010

Galaxy Epic, are you interested in Judging? We need one or two judges, depending on the final outcome, for it to be official.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - ThaKingTai - Oct. 22, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Have you read the rulebooks ? The Balance Type Beystadium is also legal ...
Oh ok. Then bring it. As I stated, I will judge, so do we still need more judges?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 23, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  3:55 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:24 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: If it becomes official we will probably put a buying thread in the marketplace. Anyone interested in Judging?

My friend wants to, but he wants to compete too.

Are u asking can he judge AND compete? Cuz i was wondering that too.

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - ThaKingTai - Oct. 23, 2010

Yea you can.

Wait is crimson a judge?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - galaxy epic - Oct. 23, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  3:34 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Galaxy Epic, are you interested in Judging? We need one or two judges, depending on the final outcome, for it to be official.

can i still compete?

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:17 AM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  3:34 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Galaxy Epic, are you interested in Judging? We need one or two judges, depending on the final outcome, for it to be official.

can i still compete?

Dude.. READ THE POST LIKE 2 POST ABOVE YOU!!! YES YOU CAN COMPETE AND JUDGE according to Saggitario96. Gosh

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 23, 2010

Actually i think we only need One judge, but I need an accurate person count. If you are coming PM me. If you don't PM me the tournament will be messed up because if we lose 2 people we have to change tourney play style.

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:17 AM)galaxy epic Wrote:

can i still compete?

Dude.. READ THE POST LIKE 2 POST ABOVE YOU!!! YES YOU CAN COMPETE AND JUDGE according to Saggitario96. Gosh

oh!!!sorry!!! they beat me!!!!
wait a sec?!? what the heck!!!! how did that happen!?! seriously! i swear i didnt see those before!!!

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:24 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Actually i think we only need One judge, but I need an accurate person count. If you are coming PM me. If you don't PM me the tournament will be messed up because if we lose 2 people we have to change tourney play style.

What is the current play style?

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - Crimson Aquario - Oct. 23, 2010

Block Round Robin, you need 18 or more for it.

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:27 AM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: Block Round Robin, you need 18 or more for it.

And we have 17 though.

my brother might come

We need to no for sure so message him (crimson aquario)

RE: (City Of Orange, California USA) Tournament - mesorangerxx - Oct. 23, 2010

to make it clear I am also bringing a red balance floor stadium...if it gets here on time

(Oct. 23, 2010  2:42 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: to make it clear I am also bringing a red balance floor stadium...if it gets here on time

So we have about 3 stadiums. thats plenty enough.

(Oct. 23, 2010  4:53 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:42 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: to make it clear I am also bringing a red balance floor stadium...if it gets here on time

So we have about 3 stadiums. thats plenty enough.
actually 4 because crimson has one u have one i have one and the other guy have one i think thats galaxy

Oh ok we are all set!

yea we just need to get it approved ima pm crimson on how it's going

Ok, Galaxy Epic and Saggitario96, you are judges. You can compete, and read the rulebook at least two times.

ok,is the rule book the one PDF format?

It is the standard format one. Go to official events, official rules( sticky), Standard format.