World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2008

It's called "METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE" and you thought they were all-plastic?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raikun - May. 29, 2008

The renders don't look very metal to me.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2008

Raikun Wrote:The renders don't look very metal to me.

I've seen up close real photos that I can't post here. They are all-metal ARs. Serious

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 29, 2008

Raikun, these blades are metal that why it called it metal fight beyblade and second u dident even try the new arena or blades yet so shut up already ok?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 29, 2008

I second what what Mike and Ozuma said.

the wheel is all metal, inertia will be largly dependant on the wheel. which is pretty sweet. Pegasus will have high MOI, being stable and the energy in collisions will be very high, this will be characteristic of this wheel regardless of track and tip. Bull will conserve its momentum, spinning very fast when compared to pegasus.
but thats just estimation.

If manufacturing is high quality, Balance of these bey should be very good too.

Topblade Wrote:Raikun, these blades are metal that why it called it metal fight beyblade and second u dident even try the new arena or blades yet so shut up already ok?

I'm not going to troll but believe me, if you talk to me in such a brash and rude manner you're going to regret it, I have no time for idiots like you.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 29, 2008

Raikun Wrote:
Topblade Wrote:Raikun, these blades are metal that why it called it metal fight beyblade and second u dident even try the new arena or blades yet so shut up already ok?

I'm not going to troll but believe me, if you talk to me in such a brash and rude manner you're going to regret it, I have no time for idiots like you.

I am not a idiot you are dumbass

Alright, moving on...

I'm quite excited about this product launch now Grin.

I hope Takara meet expectations!

Raikun Wrote:Alright, moving on...

I'm quite excited about this product launch now Grin.

I hope Takara meet expectations!

Yeah, u better be scare of me

Scared of you and your extra chromosome?
I didn't think I'd cause someone to hate me within 2 hours of rejoining this forum D:.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - AnnieDuck - May. 29, 2008

...Ignore Topblade.

Raikun Wrote:Scared of you and your extra chromosome?
I didn't think I'd cause someone to hate me within 2 hours of rejoining this forum D:.

I will warn you don't make me mad you dumbass and also annieduck he called me idiot first so talk to him about it

dot dot dot.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Train - May. 29, 2008

Okay that was uncalled for man. Anyone who doesn't know he just said topblade has down syndrome. I don't give a carp how much topblade annoys you or says some pretty out there stuff. He didn't deserve that. Besides people aren't exactly friendly towards you here either Rai.

I'm sorry about my outburst back on topic I think Leo (from purely an artistic stand point) is the nicest of the 6. Anyone else agree?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - AnnieDuck - May. 29, 2008

Topblade Wrote:

I will warn you don't make me mad you dumbass and also annieduck he called me idiot first so talk to him about it

I'M A GIRL

Just because I'm disliked, doesn't mean I can't be given the chance to redeem myself?

It's pretty damn provoking when someone tells you you are a dumbass.

Especially given the fact that I'm, well, not one.

You've just joined and you're already being really hostile. You need to take a step back.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Train - May. 29, 2008

Raikun Wrote:Just because I'm disliked, doesn't mean I can't be given the chance to redeem myself?

It's pretty damn provoking when someone tells you you are a dumbass.

Especially given the fact that I'm, well, not one.

No but it does mean you should be walking on egg shells and not get into a fight (yes I know he started it, but it does take 2 to argue). You might not be a dumbass, but that was never really the issue with you. I'm not gonna pick a fight with you because someone came down hard on me for swearing and such before so yes I am walking on egg shells for now.

Yeah I Agree with you Ozuma, Leo is the nicest beyblade ever

Edit: Raikun, you told me I have down syndrome and that isn't funny because I know a few people who have down syndrome so watch what u say

Raikun Wrote:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Topblade is pretty much correct. You have little basis for everything you're saying.

As for your complaints about the stadium design, what should they do? I've never liked the gimmicky designs. If they can perfect the slope and materials I am happy.

AnnieDuck Wrote:You've just joined and you're already being really hostile. You need to take a step back.

This. You can't just come in as a newbie and start telling people off and expect to be kept around for very long.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 30, 2008

Blue Wrote:the wheel is all metal, inertia will be largly dependant on the wheel. which is pretty sweet. Pegasus will have high MOI, being stable and the energy in collisions will be very high, this will be characteristic of this wheel regardless of track and tip. Bull will conserve its momentum, spinning very fast when compared to pegasus.

If you look carefully, Chiron looks to have a much larger attack ring (I'm assuming all the bits are the same size). If you were to compare them to weight discs, I would say Pegasus is more of a Balance, bull and leo are Heavy, and chiron as Wide.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Gruffy McGibber - May. 30, 2008

Raikun Wrote:Personally, I hate the new bey.

it's a step back in all directions.

New winders look carp and flimsy, the spin direction configuration system a devolution, new stadia look uninteresting, another major revision in parts means we have to suffer from a lack of customisation possibilities for a while, and we have to blow our money on a whole new set of parts.

They've not listened to criticism of HMS and to be honest, it's become very apparent that Takara just want to cash in on what's "cool" atm.

The gangster grafitti look is SO big bang.

All in all, very little reason to become interested in bey again, hell the beys look lighter than ever, and the designs are uninteresting and have horrid color schemes.

Even beyblade is dumbing down, and even the hobby is suffering from looney toonz syndrome.

Giving this generation a miss, again.

I love how I came back because I'm excited at the prospect of new beyblades, but you came back to complain I'm guessing?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 30, 2008

^ This is not anything new!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 30, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Blue Wrote:the wheel is all metal, inertia will be largly dependant on the wheel. which is pretty sweet. Pegasus will have high MOI, being stable and the energy in collisions will be very high, this will be characteristic of this wheel regardless of track and tip. Bull will conserve its momentum, spinning very fast when compared to pegasus.

If you look carefully, Chiron looks to have a much larger attack ring (I'm assuming all the bits are the same size). If you were to compare them to weight discs, I would say Pegasus is more of a Balance, bull and leo are Heavy, and chiron as Wide.

It's rather dumb to be quoting myself, but since there's already been new posts, and I need to correct myself...

[Image: dcf5d156.jpg]
I've resized them to scale based on the bitchip size.

Doing a comparison seems that both Pegasus and Chiron are of about the same size, with similar weight distribution. But bull and leo are noticably smaller.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Gruffy McGibber - May. 30, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:^ This is not anything new!

Well at least newer to me cause for awhile I didn't believe it.