World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 23, 2008

DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:A proxy service would NOT cost more than Ideal is charging. You would pay roughly 15% extra + shipping. Ideal is charging almost 100% extra.

I will make sure everyone here can get the new Beyblades without being price gouged, so don't worry about it.

However, please understand that I have no plans to buy and resell. I will teach others how to buy it. If they don't want to bother, that's not my issue.

Shipping from a proxy service, please correct me if I'm wrong I've never used one, is rather expensive right?

Not terribly.

Raiyu Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Is it just me, or do both of the stadiums look the exact same? Except the colours of course.

I think there also made of metal..if they didn't then they'd be stupid cause if the stadiums were plastic, they can get messed up really easy. But I'm not completely sure they are metal, if not then they do look the same.

They are plastic.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 23, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Raiyu Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Is it just me, or do both of the stadiums look the exact same? Except the colours of course.

I think there also made of metal..if they didn't then they'd be stupid cause if the stadiums were plastic, they can get messed up really easy. But I'm not completely sure they are metal, if not then they do look the same.

They are plastic.

Ah well my bad then. I assumed there metal cause Metal Beyblades would rip them to shreds, you know?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - TheBlackBlade22 - May. 23, 2008

Well dont forget the HMS stadiums were plastic and they held together pretty well

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 23, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:Ah well my bad then. I assumed there metal cause Metal Beyblades would rip them to shreds, you know?

Many types of plastic polymers exist.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 23, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
Raiyu Wrote:

They are plastic.

Ah well my bad then. I assumed there metal cause Metal Beyblades would rip them to shreds, you know?

Maybe if they were razor sharp. Serious

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 23, 2008

It was still possible though D:

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Guardian Odin - May. 23, 2008

I think the stadiums are made of adamantium.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 23, 2008

Anubis Wrote:I think the stadiums are made of adamantium.

I think you weird me out sometimes. D:

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 23, 2008

I think they will be made of that super hard plastic that wont easily break but will get scratched a bit from lots of battles

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 24, 2008

Scratching and breaking are very different. Some materials bend and scratch easily, but are difficult to break; hard but brittle materials resist scratching but instead snap when their limit is reached. You can't really grade plastic strength in this manner.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Spinster - May. 24, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:Scratching and breaking are very different. Some materials bend and scratch easily, but are difficult to break; hard but brittle materials resist scratching but instead snap when their limit is reached. You can't really grade plastic strength in this manner.

But! Can you take the measure of a man by it? HOW MUCH DOES ONE SOUL WEIGH, NIC???

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Vulcan - May. 24, 2008

The fist generation of a new beyblade series is always not that great, but i'm interested in seeing what new things they will do with this series. The bull and wolf beyblades look good to me. Maybe the wolf is a cool new version of Wolborg?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 25, 2008

Spinster Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Scratching and breaking are very different. Some materials bend and scratch easily, but are difficult to break; hard but brittle materials resist scratching but instead snap when their limit is reached. You can't really grade plastic strength in this manner.

But! Can you take the measure of a man by it? HOW MUCH DOES ONE SOUL WEIGH, NIC???

12g, similar to wide survivor for most practical purposes except in jabberwolborg cases.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Sega - May. 26, 2008

Vulcan Wrote:The fist generation of a new beyblade series is always not that great, but i'm interested in seeing what new things they will do with this series. The bull and wolf beyblades look good to me. Maybe the wolf is a cool new version of Wolborg?

I reckon it does, the Tip looks so similar to the Wolborg blades, by the looks of it I reckon the Bull Blade will be a great choice out of the lot, does look similar to the Driger Blades.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - LeoBlader - May. 26, 2008

Vulcan Wrote:The fist generation of a new beyblade series is always not that great, but i'm interested in seeing what new things they will do with this series. The bull and wolf beyblades look good to me. Maybe the wolf is a cool new version of Wolborg?

yea i like those two also or it mite be like a driger BULL THAT IS and it wolf could be like a wolborg

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 26, 2008

here what I think
Leo=Dragoon
Chireon=Driger
Pegasus=Dranzer
Bull= Draciel
Wolf= I dont know

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Spinster - May. 26, 2008

Topblade Wrote:here what I think
Leo=Dragoon
Chireon=Driger
Pegasus=Dranzer
Bull= Draciel
Wolf= I dont know

There aren't going to be any ties to the old series'. The blades really aren't comparable.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 27, 2008

Topblade Wrote:here what I think
Leo=Dragoon
Chireon=Driger
Pegasus=Dranzer
Bull= Draciel
Wolf= I dont know

what the carp

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 27, 2008

Didn't we cover this already (and more accurately too)?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Gruffy McGibber - May. 27, 2008

When I first saw this I really thought it was a lie......

My first thought was, "If there is going to be new stuff, Beywiki will have something about it." And low an behold you all did making me jump back on the beyblade band wagon.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raikun - May. 29, 2008

Personally, I hate the new bey.

it's a step back in all directions.

New winders look carp and flimsy, the spin direction configuration system a devolution, new stadia look uninteresting, another major revision in parts means we have to suffer from a lack of customisation possibilities for a while, and we have to blow our money on a whole new set of parts.

They've not listened to criticism of HMS and to be honest, it's become very apparent that Takara just want to cash in on what's "cool" atm.

The gangster grafitti look is SO big bang.

All in all, very little reason to become interested in bey again, hell the beys look lighter than ever, and the designs are uninteresting and have horrid color schemes.

Even beyblade is dumbing down, and even the hobby is suffering from looney toonz syndrome.

Giving this generation a miss, again.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 29, 2008

Raikun Wrote:Personally, I hate the new bey.

New winders look carp and flimsy, the spin direction configuration system a devolution, new stadia look uninteresting, another major revision in parts means we have to suffer from a lack of customisation possibilities for a while, and we have to blow our money on a whole new set of parts.

They've not listened to criticism of HMS and to be honest, it's become very apparent that Takara just want to cash in on what's "cool" atm.

All in all, very little reason to become interested in bey again, hell the beys look lighter than ever, and the designs are uninteresting and have horrid color schemes.

Even beyblade is dumbing down, and even the hobby is suffering from looney toonz syndrome.

You can't judge the winders or stadiums as you've never used them before. Calling them carp based on 3D renders months before they are released is unfair.

And this is a revival of beyblade, it's been years since Takara has produced anything. To keep going with a previous system would make no sense from a business standpoint and also be really lame. They've exhausted pretty much all plastic and HMS possibilities.

Saying the look "lighter than ever" is unfair for the reason stated in paragraph one. And judging the overall look of the new series based on the first 5 bey is also unfair. That would be like judging the plastic series based on spin dragoon and spark knight.

I also think that removing the 2-way shooters will be better for the game overall. It only causes hassle before a match and can really lessen the usefulness of ARs that excel in one direction.

Plus the fact that the new series allows you to have any shaped tip at any height adds a huge layer of strategy that we've never experienced before.

SexyMichael Wrote:

You can't judge the winders or stadiums as you've never used them before. Calling them carp based on 3D renders months before they are released is unfair.

And this is a revival of beyblade, it's been years since Takara has produced anything. To keep going with a previous system would make no sense from a business standpoint and also be really lame. They've exhausted pretty much all plastic and HMS possibilities.

Saying the look "lighter than ever" is unfair for the reason stated in paragraph one. And judging the overall look of the new series based on the first 5 bey is also unfair. That would be like judging the plastic series based on spin dragoon and spark knight.

I also think that removing the 2-way shooters will be better for the game overall. It only causes hassle before a match and can really lessen the usefulness of ARs that excel in one direction.

Plus the fact that the new series allows you to have any shaped tip at any height adds a huge layer of strategy that we've never experienced before.

I'm merely commenting on their art direction based on the first couple of bey. The first bey set the trend for the rest.

It's 99% certain that they will be lighter than every previous generation. They're made of all plastic! Even the most dense of plastics cant be heavier than the HMSs.

I can tell that the new winders are carp by design, they look like the first gen ones and they're equally as thin.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Train - May. 29, 2008

Raikun Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:

I'm merely commenting on their art direction based on the first couple of bey. The first bey set the trend for the rest.

It's 99% certain that they will be lighter than every previous generation. They're made of all plastic! Even the most dense of plastics cant be heavier than the HMSs.

I can tell that the new winders are carp by design, they look like the first gen ones and they're equally as thin.
You're obviously not looking at it correctly. The attack rings on these are PURE metal hence the name Metal Fight. They are going to be so heavy in fact that there are no more weight disks. If you think it's thin? Look at Leo it's gonna weight a bloody ton it's a huge circular ring and you can actually see all the metal in it. It's thickness too. These are going to be amazing to use and with the elimination of weight disks these are going to be at LEAST as heavy as HMS if not more (the reality is it's probably going to be heavier).

I read somewhere that these were going to be plastic, but nevermind.

Sometimes my interpretation of japanese can go haywire.