World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Pinoy Blader - May. 18, 2008

Hey sorry guys this is my first post.Soon as I saw that there were going to be new blades i joined this forum. What are the beypointers supposed to do?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 18, 2008

Please read the previous page. We don't know what the Beypointer does yet.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Pinoy Blader - May. 18, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Please read the previous page. We don't know what the Beypointer does yet.

Sorry about that man I just got really excited.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 18, 2008

Don't worry about it. As I said, I imagine the functions will be similar to the DX shooters and possibly the Analyzers.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kai-V - May. 18, 2008

About the Beypointer, I think I can read "Point Ranking Battle" and "item" further in the description from the catalogue scan. It might just keep record of your battles ...

Kai-V Wrote:About the Beypointer, I think I can read "Point Ranking Battle" and "item" further in the description from the catalogue scan. It might just keep record of your battles ...

great another piece of electronic junk i can stick next to my beyanalyzer

essentially don't buy more than one or two starters

Oh Jesus we're all idiots. The Pegasus and Bull starters come with the Beypointer. The others don't. That's why those two are more expensive.

Still being gouged, though.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - FFX - May. 18, 2008

How bad is the gouging?

Ideal wants 19.99 for the starters with the Beypointer and 14.99 for the starters without. This seems pretty dire to me. There's no way those starters are retailing anywhere close to $20.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - FFX - May. 18, 2008

Hmm...weak dollar, increasing metal prices, increased shipping costs may account for the markup, although a 20 dollar starter does sound insane. The fact that this is full metal may cause prices to go up though.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 18, 2008

hmm yea given the cost of oil, I think all goods are susceptible.
wait and see though, its augest afterall

But the Japanese starters are not priced anywhere near that. There is roughly an 80% markup on Ideal's prices. What's even worse is that Ideal is lying about the retail prices to make it appear that Ideal's prices are below retail.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 19, 2008

lol 80%!
damn, yea I will definately not buy from them if they keep it up.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 19, 2008

thats ridiculous..they are going to make this a turnoff for new bladers and old ones too and the game will be at risk again,....this is sad...i know i will buy lots but others may not want to if this continues

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 19, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:But the Japanese starters are not priced anywhere near that. There is roughly an 80% markup on Ideal's prices. What's even worse is that Ideal is lying about the retail prices to make it appear that Ideal's prices are below retail.

Wow.

Look who has turned into a group of crooked businessmen. lol

This really sucks, I was hoping that Ideal would pull through for us. Unhappy

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bluezee - May. 19, 2008

Hopefully this may change but i see bad things happening if this price gouging continues

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 19, 2008

If Ideal falls through I will make it very easy for Beywiki members to use proxy services. Do not worry.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - TheBlackBlade22 - May. 19, 2008

I just had an idea

In my school there are classes for ppl who wanna learn japaneese and eventhough i never went to one i know the teacher can speak japaneese so maybe she can probably read the language as well, if i can get her to read it we can have a pretty clear idea of what we are getting

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 19, 2008

TheBlackBlade22 Wrote:I just had an idea

In my school there are classes for ppl who wanna learn japaneese and eventhough i never went to one i know the teacher can speak japaneese so maybe she can probably read the language as well, if i can get her to read it we can have a pretty clear idea of what we are getting

We already have a pretty thorough idea of what's coming, but I suppose you're more than welcome to ask her to translate. Smile

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Sega - May. 20, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:But the Japanese starters are not priced anywhere near that. There is roughly an 80% markup on Ideal's prices. What's even worse is that Ideal is lying about the retail prices to make it appear that Ideal's prices are below retail.

Thats pretty dog of them to do that, while there is some sort of credit to them for like the only few sites for doing them, putting the price way up is ridiculous, theres no way that I'd pay $20 for a starter when down here they were selling the old ones at like $10-$15 retail.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 20, 2008

Sega Wrote:

Thats pretty dog of them to do that, while there is some sort of credit to them for like the only few sites for doing them, putting the price way up is ridiculous, theres no way that I'd pay $20 for a starter when down here they were selling the old ones at like $10-$15 retail.

$10 to $15 is quite a huge markup too.

Anyway, the whole point is, they are one of the only few sites doing it, which is WHY they can put the price way up.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 20, 2008

Well, it will be bad for them.

This is the only active Beyblade community right now. If we decide to boycott them, it will affect them heavily.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 20, 2008

I'm sure that there'll be many users who don't go forums. We probably don't represent enough of a profit margin that they care about reducing prices.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 20, 2008

OtC's ad campaign more than doubled their sales before.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - FFX - May. 20, 2008

We don't have OTC's numbers yet, do we...?

Isn't the average markup to make a profit somewhere around 50-80% at the least?