World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 04, 2008

Well if it's worth anything- I'm dextrous with chopsticks Tongue_out

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kit - May. 04, 2008

I hope to pick up a few of these for old times sakes Wink Pure metal sure sounds like they'll last more of my fiddling when I decorate my desk with them too.

I hope they'll be competitive enough to be received with open arms by the Japanese community, lest takara(tomy)'s sponsorship dies out again.

*poofs again until they arrive*

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 05, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Bit Chip is now called Face
Attack Ring is now called Wheel
Spin Gear is now called Truck - You can change the height with this, and there are gimmicks in them
Blade Base is now called Bottom - You use this to change the tip.

Somehow it brings me back to our discussion on motorcycles. Interesting development.

Raiyu Wrote:Beyblade Parts: The new system will end with a pop-up!
Translation By ME. Don't take this without credit please!

If this means that the battle ends when one Beyblade explodes, it'll be rather interesting =O

Raiyu Wrote:Yes it is hard to learn. I know people who have been studying it for 5 years now. It pays to be asian. B)

Being asian hasn't helped me one bit with any languages xD I'm most familiar with English and HTML over any Asian language.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 05, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Bit Chip is now called Face
Attack Ring is now called Wheel
Spin Gear is now called Truck - You can change the height with this, and there are gimmicks in them
Blade Base is now called Bottom - You use this to change the tip.

Somehow it brings me back to our discussion on motorcycles. Interesting development.

Raiyu Wrote:Beyblade Parts: The new system will end with a pop-up!
Translation By ME. Don't take this without credit please!

If this means that the battle ends when one Beyblade explodes, it'll be rather interesting =O

Raiyu Wrote:Yes it is hard to learn. I know people who have been studying it for 5 years now. It pays to be asian. B)

Being asian hasn't helped me one bit with any languages xD I'm most familiar with English and HTML over any Asian language.
I know what you mean. I had my grandpa teach me cause noone else would. I prefer English and my HTML over my Japanese anyday. (And my Spanish B) )

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 05, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:I know what you mean. I had my grandpa teach me cause noone else would. I prefer English and my HTML over my Japanese anyday. (And my Spanish B) )

Also, your location is Okinawa o.0?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 05, 2008

I saw some new images of the Beyblades. Sorry, I am not allowed to show the images to anyone.

The new designs are really interesting ... most of the metal seems to coloured without stickers. Also, the Faces have really cartoonish, graffiti-style designs.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kuznetsov - May. 05, 2008

Chiron looks like it has black plastic reinforcements. Then again, the recolour of Pegasus has this look as well but the original looks all-metal.
I'll probably ditch the Taxi-like stickers on Chiron. The paint looks good enough on all of them anyway

I really like the metal colouration of Pegasus, it reminds me of that recolour of Ultimate Frostic Dranzer I can never remember how to spell...

I'm wondering whether the Faces still have different tightness levels.

The only disapointment I have with these designs is the lack of WD parts, but I shouldn't really think of it like that, it's a new system and they may bring out many many more parts to increase the combination amount.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 05, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:I saw some new images of the Beyblades. Sorry, I am not allowed to show the images to anyone.

Is there a certain date that they will be made public, or will we have to wait until the 9th of August?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 05, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I saw some new images of the Beyblades. Sorry, I am not allowed to show the images to anyone.

Is there a certain date that they will be made public, or will we have to wait until the 9th of August?

These are private pictures, if I release them I could get in trouble and lose a source of future news.

IMPORTANT!

The new shooters are not multi-directional.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blue - May. 05, 2008

believe me or not but I saw that coming.
from my pov its very good.

Blue Wrote:believe me or not but I saw that coming.
from my pov its very good.

I agree.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyn - May. 05, 2008

These new blades look awesome. I'm probably going to buy BB07/03 and BB09. Hopefully there will be many more designs to come.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Pich - May. 05, 2008

Good, i don't like the HMS launchers as well as the plastics' ones.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - G - May. 05, 2008

My misunderstanding about the height x.x
But no multi spin direction of the launcher? Hmmm. Maybe they're saving that for like later system? I dunno.

G Wrote:My misunderstanding about the height x.x
But no multi spin direction of the launcher? Hmmm. Maybe they're saving that for like later system? I dunno.

Maybe they realized it was an efficient yet terrible idea.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kai-V - May. 05, 2008

The anime is scheduled for broadcast next year, from what I read on a website. It would make sense, since all the previous seasons were aired at the beginning of January.

Brad, is posting sites I found going to cause any kind of trouble ? This one I came upon seems official anyway.

Kai-V Wrote:The anime is scheduled for broadcast next year, from what I read on a website. It would make sense, since all the previous seasons were aired at the beginning of January.

Brad, is posting sites I found going to cause any kind of trouble ? This one I came upon seems official anyway.

No, go right ahead Smile

Hmm, was expecting the anime to coincide with the toyline.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kai-V - May. 05, 2008

https://www.charabiz.com/index.cfm?menu=news_view&id=1897

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kei - May. 05, 2008

Whoa, that picture in the middle is interesting. Can't really tell whats going on, but the picture in the top left of the middle looks cool. I wonder what the blue thing in the bottom right is? Also, the word "UP!" is repeated 3 times on that photo, maybe it has to do with the "pop-up" thing that was mentioned earlier?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - narushi - May. 05, 2008

Those are some... interesting pictures.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - May. 05, 2008

Maybe they are going to do another spring gimmick? (eck)

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 05, 2008

I'm not understanding any of it Tongue_out Can anyone post the basics of what it says or is it pretty much the same as what's been posted before?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 05, 2008

That looks like a wind up action kind of thing to me... If you look carefully at the bottom right pic there's a rotating arrow. Although that might just be how to attach the blade to the launcher.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - narushi - May. 05, 2008

You can translate the webpage with Babelfish