World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 29, 2008

hmm, not sure if i like these. though it could just be the rendering putting me off.

the bit emblems are interesting.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 29, 2008

Blading Wrote:What is the Big Black thing for?

I assume you're talking about the grip.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Minion - Apr. 29, 2008

meep! These look slick! Maybe the bit has something to do with weight? Even if they are only a RC/AR I think I'll have to buy some. And this time I'm buying a damn launcher grip before it becomes impossible to find one x_x;

I hope that they are as sturdy as they look. I like a blade with some weight behind it.

*purr*

I promise this time I'll stay on top of customizing.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Blue - Apr. 29, 2008

Say that there is really only two parts, while hard to believe, it would put more emphasis on launch skill. thats not too bad.
Also I'd think if they are that limited than they 'aught to be balanced fairly so that no single one is can beat the rest.

but no WD;
I don't see it.

while very unlikely some backward compatiblity would be Siiick. It looks feasbile despite the hexagonal-thing

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 29, 2008

I really don't see backwards compatibility happening.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - SexyMichael - Apr. 29, 2008

I figure that we can't really jump to any conclusions until we get some better images to look at.

And looking back on the plastic series, the first bey released were much much simpler than later releases.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Tototototototo - Apr. 29, 2008

nobody listens to me

sagittario = chiron; they're both centaurs

haha sorry toto, i updated the OP

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - LazerBlader - Apr. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:What exactly is in the DX set?

Just the blue thing?

The Beylauncher, BeyPointer, Beystadium and Pegasus are included.

That's a nice bundle. Haha G, I think my grad money will have to go towards some of these as well :-3

From the catalog pics, these 'blades are looking sweet but often display pics look better than the actual production models. Though it does appear most of the composition is metal. Despite the HMS look and feel, I won't mind these blades. -shrugs-

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - FFX - Apr. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:LOL pretty much what I was getting at, I can't think of a single useful Draciel AR

V2 for spikes and alignment?

flashfox Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:LOL pretty much what I was getting at, I can't think of a single useful Draciel AR

yeah you try this and tell us how it works out

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Nic - Apr. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Thanks to Ideal for this:

[Image: 2wr3ew4.jpg]
[Image: 2vct768.jpg]

My amazing deductive skills tell me that the first one on the page looks like an attack type.

These parts look like they have a lot of potential. I'm guessing at least one of them is a bearing type, probably BB-04/08. BB-03/07 looks like it may have a more complicated core design as compared to the others and might have a change system.

Rather interested to see, too, how compatible older parts (such as winders) are.

Anyway, I very much like these new designs! I'm very tempted to order the whole lot of them.

King of Darkness Wrote:Holy carp these look sweet. It's hard to tell from the angle it's on, but BB06 seems like it will do nice for upper.
I think the center of the stadium would've been better left off in a circle rather than the hexagonal shape. Could mess with the endurance as well as with the movement patterns of beys that go from endurance to attack mode or any in general that goes through it.
Anyways, I can't wait to test these out!

I would think the hexagon shape would allow for more interesting movement patterns. My guess, though, is that the hexagon is just printed and the center is smoothly-rounded. Glad to see they're keeping the tornado ridge. This also seems to indicate that the attackers might be as aggressive as HMS series?

Bey Brad Wrote:Leo seems to be the successor to the Draciel series. This AR looks really heavy and good for defense, but it doesn't appear to have much use outside of that. I think this will be the least useful AR.

Spin steal. If the interior of this AR is hollow, it should be able to function.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - SexyMichael - Apr. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
flashfox Wrote:

yeah you try this and tell us how it works out

I remember that the V2 AR lined up with the ten wide bumps, sorta like Flash Leopard's. I've never tried either so I can't comment on the usefulness.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - LeoBlader - Apr. 29, 2008

wolf would be my first of the new ones and then bull

EDITED BY BEY BRAD: Please don't quote a huge set of images, especially when it is the first post in the topic.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Nic - Apr. 30, 2008

DrigerBlader Wrote:wolf would be my first of the new ones and then bull

Are you sure you want to order in that sequence? Do take note of the release dates, Wolf comes out a month after Bull.

SexyMichael Wrote:I remember that the V2 AR lined up with the ten wide bumps, sorta like Flash Leopard's. I've never tried either so I can't comment on the usefulness.
I wouldn't think those tiny bumps would help very much =/ to me, the most practical use of the bumps is to tell apart 10- and 8- series by touch.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 30, 2008

Hey when I get the money and I mean when, can someone import these bad boys for me please because I don't want to be waiting forever.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2008

Roy Wrote:Hey when I get the money and I mean when, can someone import these bad boys for me please because I don't want to be waiting forever.

You'll be able to buy them from ideal808.com

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 30, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Roy Wrote:Hey when I get the money and I mean when, can someone import these bad boys for me please because I don't want to be waiting forever.

You'll be able to buy them from ideal808.com

Fair enough. Thanks.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Seldia - Apr. 30, 2008

I don't like the look if them, personally. They'll probably grow on me but I've totally fallen in love with the current HMS designs so for now I'll be spending on them Tongue_out

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2008

Seldia Wrote:I don't like the look if them, personally. They'll probably grow on me but I've totally fallen in love with the current HMS designs so for now I'll be spending on them Tongue_out

Why don't you like them?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Seldia - Apr. 30, 2008

I'm not sure, the designs just don't do it for me Confused I guess it's partly because the HMS systems were so revolutionary (in my eyes at least) that I have more 'respect' for them than the new ones Tongue_out But we've yet to see them in action so I can still change my mind, haha Grin

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - DormantSpirit - Apr. 30, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Seldia Wrote:I don't like the look if them, personally. They'll probably grow on me but I've totally fallen in love with the current HMS designs so for now I'll be spending on them Tongue_out

Why don't you like them?

Probably not used to the 'hard-boiled' look. Personally, I think they look awesome.

Seldia Wrote:I'm not sure, the designs just don't do it for me Confused I guess it's partly because the HMS systems were so revolutionary (in my eyes at least) that I have more 'respect' for them than the new ones Tongue_out But we've yet to see them in action so I can still change my mind, haha Grin

These designs look like upgrades of HMS to me.

I guess it's because they're so 3D, alot of their features really stick out while *most* of the older ones are pretty 2D with some surface detail

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - bugturtles - Apr. 30, 2008

Seldia Wrote:I guess it's because they're so 3D, alot of their features really stick out while *most* of the older ones are pretty 2D with some surface detail

I would like to think that's just the CG and rendering and not an actual production unit to showcase at toy hobby shows (like the greys most prototype Gundams, Zoids, etc models use).