World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme (/Thread-Product-B-23-Starter-Xcalibur-Force-Xtreme)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Meta madness - Nov. 16, 2015

Hmmm thanks fire fire for providing that image, makes everything all the more comforting.....

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - OkinawamTS - Nov. 16, 2015

(Nov. 16, 2015  6:03 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmmm thanks fire fire for providing that image, makes everything all the more comforting.....
Actually, if you read the past comment, you would have seen that he just copied 1 of the pictures that I previously gave

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Forbidden 1 - Nov. 16, 2015

Anyways, all that matters is that the bey is too dangerous and won't get to know much about it until it's released. Smile

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - DRAGON KING - Nov. 17, 2015

This looks like it will be crazy fragile, the AR (or w/e) atleast.

Looks porking amazing though

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Jinbee - Nov. 17, 2015

(Nov. 17, 2015  12:57 AM)BUMP KING Wrote: This looks like it will be crazy fragile, the AR (or w/e) atleast.

Unless they somehow make it thick and not sharp and pork it up.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Meta madness - Nov. 17, 2015

(Nov. 17, 2015  12:59 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  12:57 AM)BUMP KING Wrote: This looks like it will be crazy fragile, the AR (or w/e) atleast.

Unless they somehow make it thick and not sharp and pork it up.

Believe me, they will find a way to pork it up.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Jinbee - Nov. 17, 2015

Oh wow I thought you were me and was like "Why can't I control my posts?".

I hope Excalibur is clear red.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - DRAGON KING - Nov. 17, 2015

Guys, shut the pork up and hope.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Kai-V - Nov. 17, 2015

(Nov. 17, 2015  1:07 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh wow I thought you were me and was like "Why can't I control my posts?".

From the render posted in the first message of this topic, it is definitely clear red.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Bey Brad - Nov. 17, 2015

(Nov. 16, 2015  7:37 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: Anyways, all that matters is that the bey is too dangerous [...]

Please explain.

Please explain.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - OkinawamTS - Nov. 17, 2015

(Nov. 17, 2015  2:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  7:37 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: Anyways, all that matters is that the bey is too dangerous [...]

Please explain.

probably it wanted to say too strong
or if he really meant too dangerous, maybe due to the Blade going out of the Layer, it will be dangerous when the bey will burst and go out of the stadium which it may hurt someone

I am sure it will not be sharp enough nor heavy enough to hurt someone.

(Nov. 17, 2015  4:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I am sure it will not be sharp enough nor heavy enough to hurt someone.

it might , coz if check with me during my daily shoot with my Valkyrie when it bursts, it often hit my legs and I usually bleed like yesterday

(Nov. 17, 2015  4:12 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I am sure it will not be sharp enough nor heavy enough to hurt someone.

it might , coz if check with me during my daily shoot with my Valkyrie when it bursts, it often hit my legs and I usually bleed like yesterday

I don't understand how Valkyrie could possibly cut you, but consider wearing pants.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 17, 2015

I don't think it burst so high. I don't mean you lie but burst mechanism use spring to make layer fly up, it isn't that powerful to send too high.

Also I think sword could be work like major contact point for attck or something. Sword may provide extremely high smash attack or make bust faster (of opponent).

(Nov. 17, 2015  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:07 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh wow I thought you were me and was like "Why can't I control my posts?".

From the render posted in the first message of this topic, it is definitely clear red.

In First post. That rendered layer's sword portion's end look/is round while official rendered image have very Sharpe

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Kai-V - Nov. 17, 2015

(Nov. 17, 2015  4:26 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: In First post. That rendered layer's sword portion's end look/is round while official rendered image have very Sharpe

That render's bottom portion definitely qualifies as "very sharp". We basically learned nothing from that part of the CoroCoro scans.

yes, in my case it can fly away really far, especially when I do my strong shoot
such as yesterday the Valkyrie Layer went about 4m away from the stadium

and sure if I was to wear pants I wouldn't get hurt like that but it's still too warm to wear pants

(Nov. 17, 2015  4:26 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

I don't think it burst so high. I don't mean you lie but burst mechanism use spring to make layer fly up, it isn't that powerful to send too high.

Also I think sword could be work like major contact point for attck or something. Sword may provide extremely high smash attack or make bust faster (of opponent).

(Nov. 17, 2015  1:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

In First post. That rendered layer's sword portion's end look/is round while official rendered image have very Sharpe

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Forbidden 1 - Nov. 17, 2015

(Nov. 17, 2015  2:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Please explain.

Please explain.

By dangerous i mean powerful, not deadly or something. Wink

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Latios300000 - Nov. 17, 2015

On his defence my beys have litterally flew from where the stadium is on on side of my room all the way to the other when it burst and my room isnt small, i have also been hit by my bursting beys man time and from a strong burst, but i dont think the sword here will be a problem

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Bey Brad - Nov. 18, 2015

I've definitely seen Layers fly really far away, but never injury.

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Latios300000 - Nov. 18, 2015

as for injuries....well thats a new one for me too, i mean ya ive gotten cut many times during the metal saga, but so far not on burst. in burst though i have been hit many times leaving a small bruse but, nothing bad it faded away like an hour or two later but ya i havnt heared of injuries on burst untill this one lol, just wondering what ended up cutting you was it the layer or disk?

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - OkinawamTS - Nov. 18, 2015

(Nov. 18, 2015  4:14 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: as for injuries....well thats a new one for me too, i mean ya ive gotten cut many times during the metal saga, but so far not on burst. in burst though i have been hit many times leaving a small bruse but, nothing bad it faded away like an hour or two later but ya i havnt heared of injuries on burst untill this one lol, just wondering what ended up cutting you was it the layer or disk?

like I already wrote , that's the Layer which usually hit me coz due to the weight the Disk rarely go out of the stadium, only the Driver or the Layer always go out.
And I guess dont need to talk about my injuries again, coz officially this thread is about B-23 Excalibur, and not about me

And the Valkyrie Layer that I use to do my daily, shoot has already been used for about 20,000 shoots. So even easier to burst

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - Latios300000 - Nov. 18, 2015

(Nov. 18, 2015  4:27 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2015  4:14 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: as for injuries....well thats a new one for me too, i mean ya ive gotten cut many times during the metal saga, but so far not on burst. in burst though i have been hit many times leaving a small bruse but, nothing bad it faded away like an hour or two later but ya i havnt heared of injuries on burst untill this one lol, just wondering what ended up cutting you was it the layer or disk?

like I already wrote , that's the Layer which usually hit me coz due to the weight the Disk rarely go out of the stadium, only the Driver or the Layer always go out.
And I guess dont need to talk about my injuries again, coz officially this thread is about B-23 Excalibur, and not about me

And the Valkyrie Layer that I use to do my daily, shoot has already been used for about 20,000 shoots. So even easier to burst
i checked out your bbb acount, im impressed, good job man, any way yes back to this bey so we know the drive i like an RF, we know the sword part of the layer is its main selling point, and the clear plastic will be red instead of translusent, but do we know anything about the disk? we can see it a little in the pictures and for me the shape sorta resembles heavy from the small glimps we have of it

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - OkinawamTS - Nov. 18, 2015

(Nov. 18, 2015  4:54 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2015  4:27 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

i checked out your bbb acount, im impressed, good job man, any way yes back to this bey so we know the drive i like an RF, we know the sword part of the layer is its main selling point, and the clear plastic will be red instead of translusent, but do we know anything about the disk? we can see it a little in the pictures and for me the shape sorta resembles heavy from the small glimps we have of it

About the Disk, it still has no info
on some pics it seems to be colored in red and on other just the regular grey
but so far no picture shows how it will look

RE: B-23 Starter Excalibur Force Extreme - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 18, 2015

(Nov. 18, 2015  4:58 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2015  4:54 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2015  4:27 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: like I already wrote , that's the Layer which usually hit me coz due to the weight the Disk rarely go out of the stadium, only the Driver or the Layer always go out.

About the Disk, it still has no info
on some pics it seems to be colored in red and on other just the regular grey
but so far no picture shows how it will look

Ok I agree with you. Burst can fly too high 1:44

@[1234beyblade] your video prove burst out!!! Lol