World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme (/Thread-Product-B-23-Starter-Xcalibur-Force-Xtreme)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Neo - Dec. 11, 2015

Eh, I really wanted it to be gold.
Orange red and blue does seem a bit tacky.
Anyways, I like the eagle motif going on. It seems very royal.

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - OkinawamTS - Dec. 11, 2015

this new bey launcher will be really welcome, coz the last 2 days I broke 2

oh and Force Disk, they apparently decided not to pain it in Red like it was on the pre-order picture

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Bey Brad - Dec. 11, 2015

Force actually does look red in that picture; weirdly, only the tops of the metal tabs are silver.

It's also very strange looking.

(Dec. 11, 2015  3:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Force actually does look red in that picture; weirdly, only the tops of the metal tabs are silver.

It's also very strange looking.

need to wait for the picture that show how Force Disk looks, and we will know if in RED or just the regular silver

Also, this is officially priced at ¥1,400 and will be released on 12/26. I see Kai-V already updated the OP to reflect this Smile

(Dec. 11, 2015  3:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, this is officially priced at ¥1,400 and will be released on 12/26. I see Kai-V already updated the OP to reflect this Smile

the Japan tax is not include in that price so officially the retail price is quite higher

(Dec. 11, 2015  4:01 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  3:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, this is officially priced at ¥1,400 and will be released on 12/26. I see Kai-V already updated the OP to reflect this Smile

the Japan tax is not include in that price so officially the retail price is quite higher

I figured tax wasn't included but I should've mentioned it, sorry.

(Dec. 11, 2015  4:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  4:01 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

I figured tax wasn't included but I should've mentioned it, sorry.

no worries, they just stopped included in it coz last year the gov. increased the Tax, and once more they will increase it in April 2017. now most of shops only give or show the prices tax not included. Probably after 2017, they will restart giving the price tax included

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Jinbee - Dec. 11, 2015

It looks pretty cool though the render kinda makes it seem more foggy, I hope it's not.

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Deathscyther04 - Dec. 11, 2015

Holy cheese that bey looks cool and *pun intended* xtreme, yeah that pun was bad. Either way, gonna get this.

So it really is "Xcalibur"?
Like, I get Xtreme, but Xcalibur sounds stupid .~.

It actually sounds the same as Excalibur.

Also, I take this as a personal insult since I named a Battle Striker X-Calibur:

[Image: latest?cb=20110812061922&path-prefix=es]
[Image: x-calibur-29787-1551.jpg]

(Kidding, of course. Though I did name it for real.)

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Jinbee - Dec. 11, 2015

The colour scheme I gotta say is scarily similar, never found that Battle Striker Unhappy

By sounds, I mean like how the word looks. You know?

Also, they stole your idea :p

I think it's OK (though I think my stylization was better!), and it's not like they really have another option.

True. I mean, Evileye will be using E, so.

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Wombat - Dec. 11, 2015

(Dec. 11, 2015  3:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  2:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Wow, just wow. It looks amazing.
But the sword is orange Uncertain

We knew this already, though. Also, keep in mind that Takara-Tomy's pics are always over-exposed and over-saturated.

[Image: special_vol2_img.png]

Wow. It does look pretty sweet. I guess I was right all those months ago Chocked_2
(Apr. 16, 2015  2:40 AM)Wombat Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of the aesthetics (the plastic shells would look so much better if they were solid/translucent colors and not just clear with the colors underneath)

Can't say for sure about Excalibur or Force, but I'm 100% sure Extreme will be a game changer in some way. How quickly do you think people in U.S. would be able to get it?

(Dec. 11, 2015  5:41 PM)Neo Wrote: True. I mean, Evileye will be using E, so.
I don't understand why people are still so hung up about this theory? Was it ever confirmed to be stylized "Xcalibur" or "Xtreme" because I can't find that anywhere in this thread? Doesn't Amaterios already disprove the theory anyways?

Look in the background of the pic I posted. Wink

Amaterios is written with the alpha symbol.

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Kai-V - Dec. 11, 2015

(Dec. 11, 2015  9:35 PM)Wombat Wrote: I don't understand why people are still so hung up about this theory? Was it ever confirmed to be stylized "Xcalibur" or "Xtreme" because I can't find that anywhere in this thread? Doesn't Amaterios already disprove the theory anyways?

It is definitely confirmed : look closely in the bottom right corner of TAKARA-TOMY's picture.

And no, αmaterios definitely does not disprove that theory ... It is very sound so far.

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Izhkoort - Dec. 11, 2015

What is that beasts on the sides? a hawk? a phoenix? a dragon?

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Kai-V - Dec. 11, 2015

(Dec. 11, 2015  9:49 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: What is that beasts on the sides? a hawk? a phoenix? a dragon?

Why not an eagle ? They are often associated with royalty and knights.

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Wombat - Dec. 11, 2015

(Dec. 11, 2015  9:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Look in the background of the pic I posted. Wink

Amaterios is written with the alpha symbol.
(Dec. 11, 2015  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is definitely confirmed : look closely in the bottom right corner of TAKARA-TOMY's picture.

And no, αmaterios definitely does not disprove that theory ... It is very sound so far.

Oh wow I can't believe I totally missed that.

Even if amaterios doesn't disprove the theory, I'm still not entirely convinced... When Zera or whoever came up with it originally posted it, people generally dismissed it as rampant speculation. Either way TAKARA-TOMY would need to break the trend at some point if they want to create more than 78 (81) different parts (unless they start using other Greek characters).

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - Izhkoort - Dec. 11, 2015

(Dec. 11, 2015  9:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  9:49 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: What is that beasts on the sides? a hawk? a phoenix? a dragon?

Why not an eagle ? They are often associated with royalty and knights.

I checked and you are right, i got them wrong

RE: B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme - FIREFIRE CPB - Dec. 11, 2015

it's only me or force disk is really rectangle? look properly you can see disk is really unusual shape.

(Dec. 11, 2015  9:52 PM)Wombat Wrote: Even if amaterios doesn't disprove the theory, I'm still not entirely convinced... When Zera or whoever came up with it originally posted it, people generally dismissed it as rampant speculation. Either way TAKARA-TOMY would need to break the trend at some point if they want to create more than 78 (81) different parts (unless they start using other Greek characters).

Definitely they will run out of options at some point and have to think of a new system, but for now this is definitely what they're doing.