World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hi everyone - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Hi everyone (/Thread-Hi-everyone--64629)

Hi everyone - Gaming239 - Jan. 05, 2014

Hey it's gaming here and I want an answer to why don't you put tournaments in Slovenia.
It p..... me off(you get the idea). I have a Youtube channel with no ideas what to put in it.
Give ideas OK. Like to Beybattle with my Beyblade team.Roster includes:

Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S (I think it's ES)

Storm Raydra 105F (Aquario wheel with L-Drago facebolt)

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF125LRF

Raydra can LITERALY beat any type of Bey(spun befor or after other bey),it Stadium-Out-ed Destroyer in ONE SHOT!! Cool, eh? Though it happens sometimes.Unhappy

Have an idea for a new Beyblade character, support if wanna see him in the show.

SEE YA NEXT TIME, FELLAS!

RE: Hi everyone - Ryukiba - Jan. 05, 2014

Welcome to the WBO!Grin if you want a tournament in Slovenia, you could set one up!Smile anyway make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile

RE: Hi everyone - MissingNo. - Jan. 05, 2014

Hi, welcome to WBO ! Your combo of Raydra look awesome, what launcher did you use for OS other beys ? I recommend you a best fusion wheel like Spiral, Cosmic or Blitz, you will have greater results ! Me too i like use attack Beys for OS others, my favourite is the too much forgotten Storm Capricorne M145Q, the jumping bey ! With a Rev Up Launcher Capricorne is crazy and can beat stamina type beyblades. What is your Youtube channel name ? I create me too video of Beybattles, with slow motion of the smashs ! When you have learn how to appreciate it, Beyblade is so awesome ! (your Gravity Destroyer performance tip name is BS Wink )

RE: Hi everyone - PowerFireball - Jan. 05, 2014

Welcome

RE: Hi everyone - Mitsu - Jan. 05, 2014

Haha, Welcome to the WBO! Feel free to shoot me a PM If you have any questions, Or in need of a new avatar or signature. Once again, Welcome Smile

RE: Hi everyone - DRAGON KING - Jan. 05, 2014

Welcome to the WBO! Smile yes, The gravity destroyer tip is S .

@EugeneBeyGeek actually, there isn't any overall best fusion wheel .

(Jan. 05, 2014  7:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Smile yes, The gravity destroyer tip is S .

Agreed. For example, Duo is pretty amazing, And used a lot but, It's for sure not the best fusion wheel.

(Jan. 05, 2014  7:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Smile yes, The gravity destroyer tip is S .

You are funny XD Storm is sooo much outclassed by Spiral !
The tip he use for his combo is BS not S...
I play at Beyblade in all my free times, so i have tested it so much times ! Storm is good, but outclassed...

(Jan. 05, 2014  11:13 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:

I play at Beyblade in all my free times, so i have tested it so much times ! Storm is good, but outclassed...
Spiral is presently terrible. It got outclassed by 4D Beyblades, Possibly even earlier.

RE: Hi everyone - Kaneki - Jan. 05, 2014

In Limited, Spiral does OK. Not tier worthy though. Welcome to the WBO! Also, I believe it's DF105, haha.

(Jan. 05, 2014  11:15 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

Spiral is presently terrible. It got outclassed by 4D Beyblades, Possibly even earlier.
I know, but in some situations, Spiral is best than Storm. I think all pieces of Beyblade are good, you just need to know how and when use it and with wich piece.

(Jan. 05, 2014  11:23 PM)" L Wrote: In Limited, Spiral does OK. Not tier worthy though. Welcome to the WBO! Also, I believe it's DF105, haha.
You're right, (Why DF105 ? XD)

RE: Hi everyone - Kaneki - Jan. 05, 2014

Oh, sorry, haha. It was for the first post. "Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assorb DF105LRF. It's meant to be DF105, not DF125, haha.

RE: Hi everyone - DRAGON KING - Jan. 05, 2014

It is S, I own ultimate gravity destroyer stamina ver. Gb145S. If you want to see pics comparing them PM me, I don't wanna get anymore off topic in this thread.

RE: Hi everyone - Gaming239 - Jan. 12, 2014

(Jan. 05, 2014  6:30 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hi, welcome to WBO ! Your combo of Raydra look awesome, what launcher did you use for OS other beys ? I recommend you a best fusion wheel like Spiral, Cosmic or Blitz, you will have greater results ! Me too i like use attack Beys for OS others, my favourite is the too much forgotten Storm Capricorne M145Q, the jumping bey ! With a Rev Up Launcher Capricorne is crazy and can beat stamina type beyblades. What is your Youtube channel name ? I create me too video of Beybattles, with slow motion of the smashs ! When you have learn how to appreciate it, Beyblade is so awesome ! (your Gravity Destroyer performance tip name is BS Wink )

It's gameingfacility239.

I only have these three Beys,105 dark blue(Lightning L-Drago),RF and a broken-ish HF+Hyper and Cyber wheels.
All else knockoff pieces (M145 is cool,as I had it and had amazing force).

RE: Hi everyone - MissingNo. - Jan. 14, 2014

(Jan. 12, 2014  4:19 PM)gamingfacility Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2014  6:30 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hi, welcome to WBO ! Your combo of Raydra look awesome, what launcher did you use for OS other beys ? I recommend you a best fusion wheel like Spiral, Cosmic or Blitz, you will have greater results ! Me too i like use attack Beys for OS others, my favourite is the too much forgotten Storm Capricorne M145Q, the jumping bey ! With a Rev Up Launcher Capricorne is crazy and can beat stamina type beyblades. What is your Youtube channel name ? I create me too video of Beybattles, with slow motion of the smashs ! When you have learn how to appreciate it, Beyblade is so awesome ! (your Gravity Destroyer performance tip name is BS Wink )

It's gameingfacility239.

I only have these three Beys,105 dark blue(Lightning L-Drago),RF and a broken-ish HF+Hyper and Cyber wheels.
Did you launch your bey on floor XD ? (never do that, NEVER ! )

RE: Hi everyone - Gaming239 - Jun. 07, 2014

(Jan. 14, 2014  5:50 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2014  4:19 PM)gamingfacility Wrote:

It's gameingfacility239.

Did you launch your bey on floor XD ? (never do that, NEVER ! )

Yeah,but it jumped once or twice then it just stayed there and I'm not dead.