Hi everyone

Poll: What do you think of homemade L-R launcher?

LEGAL
25.00%
ILLEGAL
75.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Hey it's gaming here and I want an answer to why don't you put tournaments in Slovenia.
It p..... me off(you get the idea). I have a Youtube channel with no ideas what to put in it.
Give ideas OK. Like to Beybattle with my Beyblade team.Roster includes:

Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S (I think it's ES)

Storm Raydra 105F (Aquario wheel with L-Drago facebolt)

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF125LRF

Raydra can LITERALY beat any type of Bey(spun befor or after other bey),it Stadium-Out-ed Destroyer in ONE SHOT!! Cool, eh? Though it happens sometimes.Unhappy

Have an idea for a new Beyblade character, support if wanna see him in the show.

SEE YA NEXT TIME, FELLAS!
Welcome to the WBO!Grin if you want a tournament in Slovenia, you could set one up!Smile anyway make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
Hi, welcome to WBO ! Your combo of Raydra look awesome, what launcher did you use for OS other beys ? I recommend you a best fusion wheel like Spiral, Cosmic or Blitz, you will have greater results ! Me too i like use attack Beys for OS others, my favourite is the too much forgotten Storm Capricorne M145Q, the jumping bey ! With a Rev Up Launcher Capricorne is crazy and can beat stamina type beyblades. What is your Youtube channel name ? I create me too video of Beybattles, with slow motion of the smashs ! When you have learn how to appreciate it, Beyblade is so awesome ! (your Gravity Destroyer performance tip name is BS Wink )
Welcome
Haha, Welcome to the WBO! Feel free to shoot me a PM If you have any questions, Or in need of a new avatar or signature. Once again, Welcome Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Smile yes, The gravity destroyer tip is S .

@EugeneBeyGeek actually, there isn't any overall best fusion wheel .
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Smile yes, The gravity destroyer tip is S .

Agreed. For example, Duo is pretty amazing, And used a lot but, It's for sure not the best fusion wheel.
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Smile yes, The gravity destroyer tip is S .

You are funny XD Storm is sooo much outclassed by Spiral !
The tip he use for his combo is BS not S...
I play at Beyblade in all my free times, so i have tested it so much times ! Storm is good, but outclassed...
(Jan. 05, 2014  11:13 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:

I play at Beyblade in all my free times, so i have tested it so much times ! Storm is good, but outclassed...
Spiral is presently terrible. It got outclassed by 4D Beyblades, Possibly even earlier.
In Limited, Spiral does OK. Not tier worthy though. Welcome to the WBO! Also, I believe it's DF105, haha.
(Jan. 05, 2014  11:15 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:

Spiral is presently terrible. It got outclassed by 4D Beyblades, Possibly even earlier.
I know, but in some situations, Spiral is best than Storm. I think all pieces of Beyblade are good, you just need to know how and when use it and with wich piece.

(Jan. 05, 2014  11:23 PM)" L Wrote: In Limited, Spiral does OK. Not tier worthy though. Welcome to the WBO! Also, I believe it's DF105, haha.
You're right, (Why DF105 ? XD)
Oh, sorry, haha. It was for the first post. "Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assorb DF105LRF. It's meant to be DF105, not DF125, haha.

It is S, I own ultimate gravity destroyer stamina ver. Gb145S. If you want to see pics comparing them PM me, I don't wanna get anymore off topic in this thread.
(Jan. 05, 2014  6:30 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hi, welcome to WBO ! Your combo of Raydra look awesome, what launcher did you use for OS other beys ? I recommend you a best fusion wheel like Spiral, Cosmic or Blitz, you will have greater results ! Me too i like use attack Beys for OS others, my favourite is the too much forgotten Storm Capricorne M145Q, the jumping bey ! With a Rev Up Launcher Capricorne is crazy and can beat stamina type beyblades. What is your Youtube channel name ? I create me too video of Beybattles, with slow motion of the smashs ! When you have learn how to appreciate it, Beyblade is so awesome ! (your Gravity Destroyer performance tip name is BS Wink )

It's gameingfacility239.

I only have these three Beys,105 dark blue(Lightning L-Drago),RF and a broken-ish HF+Hyper and Cyber wheels.
All else knockoff pieces (M145 is cool,as I had it and had amazing force).
(Jan. 12, 2014  4:19 PM)gamingfacility Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2014  6:30 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hi, welcome to WBO ! Your combo of Raydra look awesome, what launcher did you use for OS other beys ? I recommend you a best fusion wheel like Spiral, Cosmic or Blitz, you will have greater results ! Me too i like use attack Beys for OS others, my favourite is the too much forgotten Storm Capricorne M145Q, the jumping bey ! With a Rev Up Launcher Capricorne is crazy and can beat stamina type beyblades. What is your Youtube channel name ? I create me too video of Beybattles, with slow motion of the smashs ! When you have learn how to appreciate it, Beyblade is so awesome ! (your Gravity Destroyer performance tip name is BS Wink )

It's gameingfacility239.

I only have these three Beys,105 dark blue(Lightning L-Drago),RF and a broken-ish HF+Hyper and Cyber wheels.
Did you launch your bey on floor XD ? (never do that, NEVER ! )
(Jan. 14, 2014  5:50 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2014  4:19 PM)gamingfacility Wrote:

It's gameingfacility239.

Did you launch your bey on floor XD ? (never do that, NEVER ! )

Yeah,but it jumped once or twice then it just stayed there and I'm not dead.