World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Black♧Jack - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  5:50 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Eh, they are, but are going to die soon. (from what I've read around)

incorrect there pretty much dead as soon as blading came back it was trampled and is practically a "sunken pirate ship" as i've heard is (don't ask me y they do but i guess it has to do with it being hopeless to save) and currently are only sold still a biglots and dollar stores (surprisingly its found at big lots more often)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TimelessOne - Oct. 02, 2011

Wrong. They are in Kaboom, Toys R Us, etc etc.

(Oct. 02, 2011  6:15 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Wrong. They are in Kaboom, Toys R Us, etc etc.

hummm not in Vegas i only see them in the rare occasion in blots and dstore

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TimelessOne - Oct. 02, 2011

Dont just think about your place. It;s not like the whole world is Vegas.

(Oct. 02, 2011  6:23 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Dont just think about your place. It;s not like the whole world is Vegas.

i kno that i just didn't think that they were since i haven't seen a commercial or top in lv for 5 month's so i just assumed the worst and threw a party to celebrate EDIT: i saw one 3 weeks ago at b lots

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Oct. 03, 2011

If anyone has found the new battle strikers that come with the rip cord can you please PM me.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Black♧Jack - Oct. 05, 2011

(Oct. 03, 2011  12:48 PM)Gucci_Mane Wrote: If anyone has found the new battle strikers that come with the rip cord can you please PM me.

what... battle strikers made it a big deal that they will not need launchers and rip cords and they could be controlled with magnets... im sure there not going to abandon that because they would get publicly beat down for copying beyblade

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Sasodo - Oct. 05, 2011

The Hyperstrike launcher is a mix between a Battle Strikers launcher, Beyblade launcher, and Battle Strikers controller. Read and look before you tyoe kay?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Black♧Jack - Oct. 05, 2011

(Oct. 05, 2011  5:16 AM)akylus21 Wrote: The Hyperstrike launcher is a mix between a Battle Strikers launcher, Beyblade launcher, and Battle Strikers controller. Read and look before you tyoe kay?

okay.. no need to be rude that's what i hate about allot of users here and is one of my pet peeves anyway i thought they were still using the same launchers as the 1st gen i just read your post and was confused until now i didn't kno that battle strikers still lived so BACK OFF besides it doesn't matter adding a ripcord to a battle striker still seems like a rip from blading

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Sasodo - Oct. 06, 2011

Sorry if I sounded rude I was trying to help by informing you that reading before typing is the good thing to do.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Black♧Jack - Oct. 06, 2011

(Oct. 06, 2011  2:39 AM)akylus21 Wrote: Sorry if I sounded rude I was trying to help by informing you that reading before typing is the good thing to do.

its no prob and thanks anyway today a picked up my b strikers for the first time in almost to a year not very fun Cryingbut it was ok to mess around with them

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 05, 2011  2:22 AM)spninoutoctrl Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2011  12:48 PM)Gucci_Mane Wrote: If anyone has found the new battle strikers that come with the rip cord can you please PM me.

what... battle strikers made it a big deal that they will not need launchers and rip cords and they could be controlled with magnets... im sure there not going to abandon that because they would get publicly beat down for copying beyblade

[Image: battle-strikers-metal-xs-hyper-strike-to...nt-set.jpg]

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - sucks - Nov. 01, 2011

Isnt battle strikers no longer in production?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Nov. 02, 2011

what makes you say that?

Plus, the website is still up!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Sasodo - Nov. 02, 2011

There are no new Battle Strikers being made okay guys.

Geez, no need to be grumpy about it.

It's kinda sad that Mega Brands stopped making Battle Strikers. Guess Beyblade's just too dang popular!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Sasodo - Nov. 02, 2011

That's the sad reason why Battle Strikers was dying because Beyblade was available worldwide and had tournaments a lot of countries also sorry if I seemed rude and grumpy in my last post I just wanted people to stop the constat arguing about whether or not Battle Strikers was still being made.

I happen to have one of the old Series 1 Battle Strikers.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gripsocks - Nov. 03, 2011

Battle strikers were doomed from the start. They were missing the one thing that can make or break a brand,
Objectives. Beyblade has always had a vibrant community, with many tournaments and limited edition beys people hunt for avidly. It's like this with almost all brand centric business models, like Nike shoes, and designer vinyl toys.
Beyblades were able to become more than a novelty little toy by giving the consumer something to strive towards.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Nov. 04, 2011

(Nov. 03, 2011  7:41 PM)Gripsocks Wrote: Battle strikers were doomed from the start. They were missing the one thing that can make or break a brand,
Objectives. Beyblade has always had a vibrant community, with many tournaments and limited edition beys people hunt for avidly. It's like this with almost all brand centric business models, like Nike shoes, and designer vinyl toys.
Beyblades were able to become more than a novelty little toy by giving the consumer something to strive towards.

The only advantage beyblade has is it's community and the fact that it was created before battle strikers, if Battle strikers started before beyblade it would have been different.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - BeyPhilosopher - Nov. 06, 2011

I think Battle Strikers biggest mistake was the fact that each series was rushed.

When Battle Strikers came out, the developers seemed to have only focused on how you can control the tops instead of focusing on the performance itself. The strikers could really spin for that long, and the designs and parts of the concepts affected the customization, and, performance.

Metal XS was far better. The performance was better, the customization increased, the stadiums were better, etc. FX was good too. It reminded me of how HMS had metal then gimmicks (not saying it's a copy).

But Metal XS came out in a way it shouldn't have. The series 1 strikers didn't really establish well as a popular thing, then they automatically start releasing the Metal XS strikers in an attempt to help sales.

I honestly think Battle Strikers could have been very successful if they worked on the product before releasing it instead of pushing it to stores and having a tourney almost immediately.

Forgive me if my words are hypocritical, or if this post in general was unnecessary.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Black♧Jack - Nov. 10, 2011

in my opinion they missed: product quality, launcher quality (they worked ok but the battery's moment usages ect were very flawed and broke my battery's constantly) and the main fact that the first metal system is very flawed there was no tv show a large amount of selling a product is advertisement and beyblade had a tv show the tips on allot of them were misleading because even the ball and metal ball moved like attack tips in a bey stadium so that hurt allot the most important thing they missed is proper product naming and the flaws also previously mentioned are huge problems although the parts/equipment was highly improved with the metal versions but the previously mentioned problems still slightly plagued it highly thus it was a doomed effort

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - AllGenBlader - Nov. 10, 2011

When I play battle strickers my firends keep conecting to the magnet thing and of the arena but other than that it fun and not to simmalar to beyblade in rules

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Nov. 10, 2011

(Nov. 10, 2011  12:12 AM)spninoutoctrl Wrote: in my opinion they missed: product quality, launcher quality (they worked ok but the battery's moment usages ect were very flawed and broke my battery's constantly) and the main fact that the first metal system is very flawed there was no tv show a large amount of selling a product is advertisement and beyblade had a tv show the tips on allot of them were misleading because even the ball and metal ball moved like attack tips in a bey stadium so that hurt allot the most important thing they missed is proper product naming and the flaws also previously mentioned are huge problems although the parts/equipment was highly improved with the metal versions but the previously mentioned problems still slightly plagued it highly thus it was a doomed effort

Actually, before Metal XS I remember them having a lot of advertisement. And I'm sorry that the metal tip in Battle Strikers moved like an attack type, but, you aren't suppose to play them in beystadiums. If you played them in an arena then you would have had different results. Proper product naming as in what exactly? The only flaws I see are on the website when they mix up the names. Other than that there isn't anything that would make the gameplay flawed.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Black♧Jack - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 10, 2011  11:27 PM)Gucci_Mane Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:12 AM)spninoutoctrl Wrote: in my opinion they missed: product quality, launcher quality (they worked ok but the battery's moment usages ect were very flawed and broke my battery's constantly) and the main fact that the first metal system is very flawed there was no tv show a large amount of selling a product is advertisement and beyblade had a tv show the tips on allot of them were misleading because even the ball and metal ball moved like attack tips in a bey stadium so that hurt allot the most important thing they missed is proper product naming and the flaws also previously mentioned are huge problems although the parts/equipment was highly improved with the metal versions but the previously mentioned problems still slightly plagued it highly thus it was a doomed effort

Actually, before Metal XS I remember them having a lot of advertisement. And I'm sorry that the metal tip in Battle Strikers moved like an attack type, but, you aren't suppose to play them in beystadiums. If you played them in an arena then you would have had different results. Proper product naming as in what exactly? The only flaws I see are on the website when they mix up the names. Other than that there isn't anything that would make the gameplay flawed.

i meant the hole lot if you start strong then you stay strong but the bstrikers were not advertised correctly 1 tv show on a famous tv network such as cartoon network because people would see the tv show just like they see beyblades every Saturday ant the tv network would have had more commercials for it than a toy that doesn't have any real ties to the network 2 the marketing strategy are flawed they had the basic necessity for a good commercial but they used the improperly i couldent explain what i use for that sort of testing better than a beystadium but basically to test blades and bstrikers at the time it was flat at the bottom for the b strikers and curved for the beyblades it was per say a fusion of a stadium from each and the ball preformed like a attack type than i tried in a beystadium same result and they really didn't really name parts well the names sounded pretty cool but they didn't include simple part info in the box (name of part ect) and the stats on the back were very flawed and sketchy at best