World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
So this thing looks snazzy. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: So this thing looks snazzy. (/Thread-So-this-thing-looks-snazzy)

So this thing looks snazzy. - SpinnyGeezer - Jul. 09, 2012

Waaaay, way back during my plastic years I used to spin the Driger S. I loved that thing to pieces. Even brought it with me to school with nobody to play with and spin it on the gym floor. I know it isn't the best model from the plastic generation, but it was special to me.

Like some sort of ugly, irreplaceable piece of spinning awesomeness.

I was pretty bummed when I lost the tip to it, and remembered the old thing when I started posting on this site.

Anyway, today I found this on ebay.
[Image: 1248E5504F6D474C2F5B8C]

They have it going for about 20 bucks. Is this a good deal for it? Or could I maybe find the same thing cheaper somewhere else?

My apologies if this is in the wrong section.

As always, thanks in advance.

RE: So this thing looks snazzy. - Cosmic - Jul. 09, 2012

Yes this Beyblade is preety cool and i got one my self. but the gold beyblade are a little more fragil. so there more easy to break. but you can still use them. Driger s gold isnt that rare but its worth $20.00 buxks but in like about 2 months the beyblade price of it will go down to like $12.00 on ebay so you can wait or along the way find it cheaper on ebay. you should also name the title Driger s gold beyblade. for more people actually click on the thread.

RE: So this thing looks snazzy. - SpinnyGeezer - Jul. 09, 2012

Thanks for the tip man. I'll be waiting for that price drop then.

12 bucks sounds a lot better than 20, even for something as nostalgic as this.

RE: So this thing looks snazzy. - Ultra - Jul. 09, 2012

It isn't rare at all if you can them on ebay easily... Also that's not true at all. What makes you think that? They've been around for a while and the price hasn't gone down. The main reason for not buying them is that the parts won't fit with Hasbro ones.

(Jul. 09, 2012  9:46 PM)SpinnyGeezer Wrote: Thanks for the tip man. I'll be waiting for that price drop then.

12 bucks sounds a lot better than 20, even for something as nostalgic as this.

Yes your welcome. but im not totally sure if the price will drop down but there is a 50% it will .i if i were you i would wait a week and if its still $20.00 then buy it.

lalala don't listen to cosmic because he's wrong lalalala.

(Jul. 09, 2012  9:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: It isn't rare at all if you can them on ebay easily... Also that's not true at all. What makes you think that? They've been around for a while and the price hasn't gone down. The main reason for not buying them is that the parts won't fit with Hasbro ones.

And ultra. the price of dragoon s gold was $30.00 then a month later it was $15.00 so i just said it migth happen.
(Jul. 09, 2012  9:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: lalala don't listen to cosmic because he's wrong lalalala.

OK then just listean to Ultra then. i was just trying to help

You have no real proof though. Also the parts don't work with the original plastics so most people avoid them. Also I doubt they'll ever go lower than $15.

RE: So this thing looks snazzy. - Tris - Jul. 09, 2012

Aside from "Ultra Vs Cosmic";

Like you said, this is in the wrong section.
This should be posted here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation--21863?page=911
And, actually it is a pretty good blade from the old school era. Although SK blades (Before G-Revolution) don't fit other Beyblades.

RE: So this thing looks snazzy. - Dracomageat - Jul. 09, 2012

From what I've heard, certain bits of them fit most regular plastics, albeit badly, while other bits almost never fit at all. There is a little bit of variation to be had though, on both sides. If the SK bey is slightly looser than usual and the regular one is slightly tighter, you should get a good fit.

In short though, what's been said here is right. This bey is not properly interchangeable with regular beyblade parts and so, while cool, is not really a good buy if you intend to use it competetively.

RE: So this thing looks snazzy. - Kai-V - Jul. 09, 2012

Besides using the Purchase Consultation topic, you could also preferably use either the Plastic Discussion thread or the Plastic Q & A topic.