World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 08, 2012

(Jul. 08, 2012  2:44 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: so the first tourney in va and i cant go >.> the ONE mnth ill be in louisiana... CARP

Actually VA has semi regular events. I even hosted down there before in Richmond.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 08, 2012

(Jul. 08, 2012  2:40 AM)TDN-Swag Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  11:40 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Ok everyone. We only need one or two more bladers to make this official!!! Can anybody make it to Virginia Beach, Virginia on the 22nd of July? If so please come!!!Tongue_out

Hey, Its Max, I finally made an account so you can just put my username down instead of name.Tongue_out

Yesss!!! Thanks for making an account broski! ^___^

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 08, 2012

(Jul. 08, 2012  3:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:44 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: so the first tourney in va and i cant go >.> the ONE mnth ill be in louisiana... CARP

Actually VA has semi regular events. I even hosted down there before in Richmond.

i meant first tourney for me in va, my bad Tongue_out but i will be at comic book heaven tomorrow at 2 with Kaboom!!!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 10, 2012

Guys we only need 1 or 2 more people.... No one can make it or tell there friends about this tournament thats really trying to go down?:\

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Jul. 14, 2012

Hey VA Bladers, I'll be having a little meet-up some local Bladers in Roanoke at Garst Mill Park (by request of a woman whose grandson is coming from out of town and plays Beyblade) this Friday at noon, so anyone who'd like to come is more than welcome to join us. No serious competition, just friendly Blading. Smile

You could look at it as a Plastics, HMS, and/or MFB tournament warm-up (depending on who you battle there) in preparation for this weekend's wave of official tournaments. I'd recommend those well beyond a half-an-hour's drive make no attempt in attending; I wouldn't want any well-out-of-towners to have to spend all that gas-money on something likely to be as small as I suspect it'll be with no physical reward, ha ha.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 15, 2012

Hey. Whats up everybody?Tongue_out Who wants to consult about possibly have a tournament on August 18? Thats a saturday, and Im game for anything in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, *anywhere in Hampton Roads*or Richmond! Joyful_3

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 16, 2012

Kaboom, We are interested in coming down there but I have at best 1 or 2 more weekend days left open. We are heading up to NJ that weekend so not sure if we can get there then. Next days off more then likely will unfortunately be in September and I am having a Richmond event then. How are your numbers down there by the way? Bazooka is out of town most of August.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 16, 2012

I got about 8 people down here. But only two of them have wbo accounts... thats me and DrPepsidew. We still need alot more people thats why im trying to get everyone's attention so they can try to make it...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 16, 2012

It shouldn't be an issue getting them accounts during the sign in stage of the tourney. That will give you the eight you need to get rolling. I'm working the day of your event but if there is a way I can support you or help with anything feel free to contact me. Do you have a laptop you can use? It'll make things that much easier to keep track and submit. I would have your friends make accounts as a priority though if you have a venue already.

PM me with any questions you might have.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Jul. 17, 2012

(Jul. 16, 2012  11:09 PM)Pruebame Wrote: It shouldn't be an issue getting them accounts during the sign in stage of the tourney. That will give you the eight you need to get rolling.

The main problem with that: The tournament has to have eight confirmed participants before it's approved. There's also the very high likelihood of people not even showing up, but...

EDIT: Some people. Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 17, 2012

well, i am a definate Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 17, 2012

(Jul. 16, 2012  11:09 PM)Pruebame Wrote: It shouldn't be an issue getting them accounts during the sign in stage of the tourney. That will give you the eight you need to get rolling. I'm working the day of your event but if there is a way I can support you or help with anything feel free to contact me. Do you have a laptop you can use? It'll make things that much easier to keep track and submit. I would have your friends make accounts as a priority though if you have a venue already.

PM me with any questions you might have.

No, i dont have a laptop but i have an app on my ipod with tournament brackets.xD But im pretty sure the owner will handle that part. Also, ill make sure my friends have accounts, actually 2 of them do.
(Jul. 17, 2012  4:32 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: well, i am a definate Grin

Awesome, be sure to bring friends.Tongue_out Ok everyone, heres a little info on this tournament:

Date: August 18,2012
Time: Registrations begin at 12:00pm and tournament will begin at 1:00pm maybe 1:15pm.
Format: MFB
Prizes: TBD
Fee: $5 tournament fee unless you have a blader passport. *I will find out if there are any store fees, i dont think he'll charge us for anything.*

Attendees:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) DrPepsidew
3.) TDN-Swag
4.) Death Phoenix
5.) Jade Eagle
6.) Scardude4

Possible:
1.) Travis
2.) Dawson
3.) DrPepsidew's friend
4.) Legendbladers
5.) Katsuya
6.) SoulEater57

Remember to be 100% sure you can make it!! We dont wanna have people that cant keep their word and not show.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 18, 2012

Kaboom,
How is it going getting your friends to join WBO?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 18, 2012

(Jul. 18, 2012  3:42 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Kaboom,
How is it going getting your friends to join WBO?

Travis and Dawson are out of town and wont be back till sunday. Seth said he can come for sure, but i refuse to put him down until he has an account. and DrPepsidew's friend is also coming for sure but he hasnt posted on this thread nor do I know his username. Its taking time but Im getting it down.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 18, 2012

The next Richmond tournament date will be Sunday Sept. 2nd. Ill post officially after the VB event. Keep watching this forum for details.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 18, 2012

(Jul. 18, 2012  9:50 PM)Pruebame Wrote: The next Richmond tournament date will be Sunday Sept. 2nd. Ill post officially after the VB event. Keep watching this forum for details.

Put me down as a maybe. Ill probably end up coming for sure but right now, idk.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - legendbladers - Jul. 19, 2012

Might go

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 19, 2012  7:04 PM)legendbladers Wrote: Might go

That's a long drive from Michigan

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Jul. 19, 2012

Not if he's moving! Tongue_out_wink

(Jul. 06, 2012  2:14 AM)Coach Wrote: Just a request, That you guys get a hold of LegendBladers (His name is AJ) he's moving to Virginia on the weekend of the 14-15.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 19, 2012

well, my friends not at home, but ill make sure he posts

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 19, 2012

DrPepsidew- good job, but before i confiirm him, have him post on the thread. Ok bro?
legendbladers- It would be awesome to have a member all the way from Michigan. If you live anywhere near chesapeake, i have no problem meeting up to battle/ practiceTongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 21, 2012

Ok guys! Has anyone made any progress on trying to get any friends/ approval to come to the tournament?Tongue_out If so, then great! I my self am still planning out little things such as prizes and ways of attracting more people, other wise every thing seems to be goin pretty well.Smile Everyone thats coming, keep up the good work and hope to see you at the tournament!!!Joyful_2

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 22, 2012

So.......Has anyone made any progress in getting any friends to come? Or getting approval to come?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 22, 2012

he should be posting today, and sorry i havent texted you back, horrible reception

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 22, 2012

(Jul. 22, 2012  11:01 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: he should be posting today, and sorry i havent texted you back, horrible reception
Ok, and its all good. We can just PM if you have the time. Also, I doubt he might be able to find the thread so PM a link