World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - dylanslegos - Sep. 17, 2013

sorry guys that i have not been coming to tournaments, i have been busszy with high school, i will try to come to some at some time. Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Snoninja - Sep. 17, 2013

(Sep. 16, 2013  2:57 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: So to answer your question Snoninja, yes, potentially. Once we find a new venue we'll definitely start discussing. We're open to suggestions but mainly in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach.

Awesome! I'll have to remember to check here regularly Joyful_2

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - [)ragon - Sep. 18, 2013

Disregard last post... whaddaya think will be the soonest BB-10 tourney you guys are having? NC tourney just got bumped to halloween. Crying

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Sep. 21, 2013

Good news. DrPepsidew and I haven't found a new Comic Book shop to host tournaments but we consulted and we're having the next up coming tournament at Chesapeake City Park. Its in Chesapeake, VA and its a really nice park that just got rebuilt and its amazing. New Skate Park, New "Fun Forest" Play Park for the kids, plenty of Shelters and Gazebos for different events. Its really great and everyone should consider coming. This will most likely be BB-10 and potentially Zero-G.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Sep. 21, 2013

(Sep. 21, 2013  3:49 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Good news. DrPepsidew and I haven't found a new Comic Book shop to host tournaments but we consulted and we're having the next up coming tournament at Chesapeake City Park. Its in Chesapeake, VA and its a really nice park that just got rebuilt and its amazing. New Skate Park, New "Fun Forest" Play Park for the kids, plenty of Shelters and Gazebos for different events. Its really great and everyone should consider coming. This will most likely be BB-10 and potentially Zero-G.
But, you have to check if it costs money to use the gazebos.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Sep. 21, 2013

(Sep. 21, 2013  2:53 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:49 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Good news. DrPepsidew and I haven't found a new Comic Book shop to host tournaments but we consulted and we're having the next up coming tournament at Chesapeake City Park. Its in Chesapeake, VA and its a really nice park that just got rebuilt and its amazing. New Skate Park, New "Fun Forest" Play Park for the kids, plenty of Shelters and Gazebos for different events. Its really great and everyone should consider coming. This will most likely be BB-10 and potentially Zero-G. We're aiming for October 5th. First Saturday of the month.
But, you have to check if it costs money to use the gazebos.

It definitely doesn't...they're open to the public. Even it did it wouldn't make a difference considering the carp lode of grassy fields they have.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Sep. 21, 2013

Alright, cool. We should be all set then :3

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - dylanslegos - Sep. 22, 2013

have you guys herd of this place? http://www.flashbackcomics.com/

here is the addess and phone nummer (4213 W Hundred Rd Chester, VA 23831(804) 318-9013).

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Sep. 22, 2013

(Sep. 22, 2013  1:54 AM)dylanslegos Wrote: have you guys herd of this place? http://www.flashbackcomics.com/

here is the addess and phone nummer (4213 W Hundred Rd Chester, VA 23831(804) 318-9013).

Seems pretty nice man. Now that I think about it, I was less than 10 minutes away from there when I visited woodbridge not too long ago. Wish I stopped in Confused Thanks for the help but we're lookin for somewhere more convient in Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, maybe even Norfolk Tongue_out

Everyone, be sure to let me know if you can or can't make it. Here is the list:

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) Rpvo
3.) FlashMaster
4.) DrPepsidew
5.) Vari Jack
6.) Ghostbull

Maybe:
1.) DeathPhoenix!
2.) oHmockingbird
3.) Diablo Leon

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Havoc - Sep. 24, 2013

I can't confirm til I know the date for this tournament but put Vari Jack and myself down as a maybe.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Grim Ripper - Sep. 25, 2013

If it's in the park I'm a maby

I got some new shogun steel!!!!!! It's awsome

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Sep. 26, 2013

@ghostbull- We've got less than a week so Im hoping you'll get back to me soonXD

diablo Leon- Awesome man! Come on out and show us what you've got!Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Sep. 26, 2013

Less than a week? ._.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Sep. 27, 2013

(Sep. 26, 2013  2:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Less than a week? ._.

Oct 5th. Look at a Calendar. Suck it up. XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Havoc - Sep. 29, 2013

Count Vari Jack and myself in for this tournament. Hope it'll have bb 10 and zero g. We learned a lot last time and want to tryout our new skills.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Sep. 29, 2013

(Sep. 29, 2013  1:03 PM)ghostbull Wrote: Count Vari Jack and myself in for this tournament. Hope it'll have bb 10 and zero g. We learned a lot last time and want to tryout our new skills.

Great. Hopefully we'll get both the zero-g and bb-10 stadium for this tournament.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Grim Ripper - Sep. 29, 2013

I can bring my zerog defense stadium if you need it

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Grim Ripper - Sep. 29, 2013

I have a base ball game i probably can't go I am tring to get around it it is
2.00 to 4.00

Does anyone have a rdf

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Sep. 30, 2013

(Sep. 29, 2013  7:26 PM)Diablo Leon Wrote: I have a base ball game i probably can't go I am tring to get around it it is
2.00 to 4.00

Does anyone have a rdf

First off, stop double posting. Edit your post and we'll see it. Second, unless you completely bail on your baseball game, you're not gonna be able to make it to this tournament. Tournament starts at 12 and if we have both BB-10 and Zero-G goin it'll end at 4 at the earliest. As long as we've got 8 people you don't have to stick around for both tourneys.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - raduthehandsom - Oct. 04, 2013

So, is the October 5th Tournament still up? If yes, time and location pls. Thank u! Stupid

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Oct. 05, 2013

It is. Its tomorrow at Chesapeake City Park. The tournament won't start until about 12 noon. Hope to see you there! Grin

Along the path of the actual park theres a skate park. We'll be at the shelter close to there. You'll probably end up seeing us. You can call me at 757-448-0671 if you have any questions or concerns .

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Havoc - Oct. 07, 2013

Great tournament. Competition gets better every time. Some bladers were getting bent out of shape over losing. Remember guys each loss is a chance to learn. Looking forward to the next tournament but let's bring our blader spirit and leave any four letter words at home. Ps, mad props to colebear for winning two out of his seven matches. With this level of competition I think he did awesome for his first time.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Oct. 07, 2013

(Oct. 07, 2013  7:16 AM)ghostbull Wrote: Great tournament. Competition gets better every time. Some bladers were getting bent out of shape over losing. Remember guys each loss is a chance to learn. Looking forward to the next tournament but let's bring our blader spirit and leave any four letter words at home. Ps, mad props to colebear for winning two out of his seven matches. With this level of competition I think he did awesome for his first time.

Thank you ghostbull, pretty much everyone at the tournament (except ghostbull and colebear) were getting upset about losing, everyone needs to just take a chill pill and move on.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Oct. 07, 2013

True dat. We need to have fun even when we lose!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Oct. 08, 2013

^^
Anywho, I enjoyed myself Smile