World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Aug. 01, 2012

(Aug. 01, 2012  1:25 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:20 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I'm getting a BB-10 with my DX set. And Prodigy, are you my tail?

No I just have no transportation to take me to VA and you're the closest person that actually goes to tournaments and that can take me that's all.

Rocky Mount (if I even move there) is 100 miles from where you live. I'm not going all the way to Fayetteville just for you, bro.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 01, 2012

(Aug. 01, 2012  1:28 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:25 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:20 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I'm getting a BB-10 with my DX set. And Prodigy, are you my tail?

No I just have no transportation to take me to VA and you're the closest person that actually goes to tournaments and that can take me that's all.

Rocky Mount (if I even move there) is 100 miles from where you live. I'm not going all the way to Fayetteville just for you, bro.
What did Angry tell you about posting where your moving to on threads.XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 01, 2012

OH OH! ME ME ME! HE SAID NOT TOO! Grin XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 01, 2012

(Aug. 01, 2012  2:45 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: OH OH! ME ME ME! HE SAID NOT TOO! Grin XD
Lol. My reaction to what you said: Wtf is this dude talkin bout?.....Oh!!! Lol, that guy made a funny.SpeechlessXD So umm.....whats up with your friend?

Pruebame- Who are Sampegasus and Pegasusblader1234? They havent posted on this thread so im guessing you PM'ed them? If so, could you please send them a PM asking them wither they can make it or not? Im actually struggling to do/ go to 3 different tournaments so I really need some of the maybes to state if they can come or not. *that doesnt mean im asking/ expecting you to PM all the maybes, just the 2 I asked about above, thanks. Smile*

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 01, 2012

his user is jurui22 and he'll be a maybe until maybe 3 days before Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 01, 2012

they already said they are maybe's.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Axel Phantom - Aug. 01, 2012

I may be able to come to the VA beach one

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 01, 2012

So a quick question to the Virginia beach guys. The half way point between VA beach and Richmond is Williamsburg. If I find a place to hold events there, would you guys be able to make it there? Just a thought to bring more people together. The parents that drive from out of town will have something to do there with all thats going on. Whats everyones thoughts? Ask your rides for info also.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Aug. 02, 2012

I personally think that'd be a GREAT idea, more bladers in one place. I'll ask my mother if she'd be willing to. But she loves the idea of having them at Comic Book Heaven because I live literally right down the street hah

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Aug. 02, 2012

Yeah, I agree with DrPepsidew. If we had it in Williamsburg I think Seth, Travis, and Derick's parents would be more comfortable with them tagging along. Plus its a shorter ride. *For me that is*
(Aug. 01, 2012  10:41 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: I may be able to come to the VA beach one

Awesome! Let us know ASAP if you can make it. Im running the tournament so I need to know who can come and who can not.Wink

Williamsburg is a go! Grin

(Aug. 02, 2012  2:22 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Williamsburg is a go! Grin

We only got 2 people that said yeah.......you and I.XD

Also, do you know anyone from Comic Book Heaven that likes/ knows about beyblade that might be interested in coming? ( other than you and your friend? )

When I get back, I could drum up interest Grin

(Aug. 02, 2012  2:27 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: When I get back, I could drum up interest Grin

Are they mainly older men or teens? I actually knew a couple of older dudes that wanted to come in the past. Ill try talking to some people I know at Comic Kings within the near future.

Teens, juniors and seniors mostly, ill just tell everyone Grin

(Aug. 02, 2012  2:41 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Teens, juniors and seniors mostly, ill just tell everyone Grin

Awesome, Oh yeah, its also good to target little kids. Just be careful to the kids and parents you talk to....you might come off sketch.XD

Good. 0-0 But I'll try and get everyone I can Grin

Great, sounds like a plan. Also, I need judges. If I have to "prove" that have judges, do you wanna help me out? I need at least 3 judges total such that when we battle some one can judge our battle. Im pretty sure I can get Jade Eagle ( Seth ) to judge.

When I'm not battling, I will Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Aug. 02, 2012

Just confirmed your number 7 and 8 bladers for the VB tourney. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Kaboom, submit this to KAI-V as soon as you can!

IT'S ON PEOPLE! TIME TO DOMINATE! >Grin Kaboom, are you ready to battle me >;D

(Aug. 02, 2012  3:43 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: IT'S ON PEOPLE! TIME TO DOMINATE! >Grin Kaboom, are you ready to battle me >;D
Hell yeah I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Libruhhh Lol. You better bring your A-Game cause im not showin any mercy to anyone!!!Wink

(Aug. 02, 2012  3:41 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Just confirmed your number 7 and 8 bladers for the VB tourney. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Kaboom, submit this to KAI-V as soon as you can!

Ill be on it ASAP!!! Thanks alot for the help Pruebame.Grin

Everyone be sure to thank Pruebame, he played a very helpful role in getting this tournament started!Tongue_out

Thanks Kaboom. Just wish I could be at this event. It looks like it's going to be a good one at that. Make sure you ask if you need any info to get everything submitted properly. Keep the pm's coming and i'm confident I can walk you through the red tape.
I'm still looking to confirm 2 more spots for Richmond. Which 2 of you guys can commit so that I can submit this tournament. Prizes just arrived at my door so It's on!

Im pretty confident I can bring Jade Eagle with me, but Ill talk to him more about it.

I'm thinking DrPepsidew is kinda scared. I understand if thats the case