World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 28, 2012

It would be really cool if I could make it. But i'm not sure if I would win, lol. Anyways when I move i'm going to stay in VA beach for a while so that's awesome.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 29, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  11:48 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It would be really cool if I could make it. But i'm not sure if I would win, lol. Anyways when I move i'm going to stay in VA beach for a while so that's awesome.
Foreal?Tongue_out I live in Chesapeake and go to Virginia Beach all the time! And to top it off DrPepsidew lives in Virginia Beach! Pretty soon we might be able to have tournaments regulary.Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 29, 2012

VA beach baby! do yuo mind pming me on which area? and its okay if you dont win, i just want the points, i could trade stuff off Grin and it's all in good fun, so dont doubt yourself, you never know Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 29, 2012

FYI everybody I update the List of Attendees on page 11. Im not sure if the list Pruebame provided on page 1 is updated but if your looking for the list for the Virginia Beach, VA tournament on August 18th, its on page 11. ( we only need two more people!!!Grin )

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Beybladerboy112 - Jul. 29, 2012

Can you put me as a maybe please?

Can you put me as a maybe please for August 18th?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 29, 2012

Your in. The front page is now accurate.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 30, 2012

it'd be awesome for all of our maybes to come Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 30, 2012

That would be pretty awesome, and actually looks possible.Grin Either way, Ill be pretty happy with the battles Ill have at the tournament. Plus we might be getting a few extra people with the fliers im sending out to local Rec-Centers. Actually, to be exact....Im sending 10 fliers to every rec-center in Chesapeake!Tongue_out
Also, to everyone that has a "BeybladeBattles.com" account, Ill be giving away some of my unused Promo Card codes at the Virginia Beach, VA tournament on August 18th...Thats if you want them.

And I ALSO have Card Codes, and I will give them to everyone who doesn't place Grin

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 30, 2012

I'm a maybe for the September one, too.

(Jul. 30, 2012  4:31 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: And I ALSO have Card Codes, and I will give them to everyone who doesn't place Grin

Glad to see you helping out!Tongue_out You wanna be my assistance for the tourney?XD My team will be helping out in things like judging, and other stuff like that.

Gladly Grin

I want code cards. >:l

Then come to the tourney ;D

(Jul. 30, 2012  4:42 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Then come to the tourney ;D

Yeah well if you ever find that house, I will. lol

Ayy, maybe giving away promo/code cards is a good way to spark up attendees? I have a few. Seth, Derick, and I think even Travis has some.

Just to let you'll know, here are the ones I have
1.) Ray Gil
2.) x2 Basalt Horogium
3.) Galaxy Pegasus
4.) Inferno Byxis
5.) Flame Byxis
6.) Rock Leone

Im pretty sure I have a lot more, just gotta find them.

I'm still looking and you better be too! XD When I get home from Louisiana, I'll send ya 2 just for the hack of it Tongue_out
And I'm sure I have like 10-25 XD

(Jul. 30, 2012  4:47 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'm still looking and you better be too! XD When I get home from Louisiana, I'll send ya 2 just for the hack of it Tongue_out

Why you in Louisiana?

(Jul. 30, 2012  4:47 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'm still looking and you better be too! XD When I get home from Louisiana, I'll send ya 2 just for the hack of it Tongue_out

Ok awesome. Ayy, you dont know any Norfolk bladers do you? If so, let me know. Maybe I can see if they could send out fliers to. Norfolk, Chesapeake, and Va Beach were the 3 main cities I wanted to target to send fliers to.

To Soul: I'm visiting my dad, parents are divorced Tongue_out and for Boom: I don't know any Tongue_out

(Jul. 30, 2012  4:54 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: To Soul: I'm visiting my dad, parents are divorced Tongue_out and for Boom: I don't know any Tongue_out

Dang...well Im about to get offline. Ill hit you up wit a txt man.

Aight cool

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 30, 2012

Nice numbers for these 2 events. Those on the maybe lists. do what you can to get to these 2 tourneys. the more that show up, the more often we can run tournaments.

Wise words ^^

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - TentacleZooka - Jul. 30, 2012

Both events have 6 confirmed bladers. Everyone take a look at the maybe lists. See if any one of you guys on the maybe list can confirm. It would be a good idea to submit these events as soon as we have 8 people so that we can move the threads to the official events forum. So yes DR. jump into the Richmond tourney and those on the Richmond tourney give serious consideration to the VB event. I will say that when Bazooka and I get back to Virginia after August, we will be able to make some of the tournaments in VB as long as I have enough notice to take off of work. It's real cool to see the Eastern Virginia community really taking off.
lol I posted this on Bazookas account. This is actually Pruebame lol