World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dragon's Fang - Jul. 22, 2012

Put me as a maybe for richmond

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 22, 2012

(Jul. 22, 2012  11:32 PM)Dragons Fang Wrote: Put me as a maybe for richmond

You gotta talk to Pruebame about that one. Also, just to let you know its September 2nd.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 23, 2012

Got ya dragon. welcome back. bring friends!

for everyone signing in for these two tourneyments. See if you are able to get to both. Let's continue to build the Virginia community to be the strongest in the mid atlantic states.
I'll be posting prizes soon for the Richmond event. Could be some Zero G's and equipment as well. Keep posting and Blade on!!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 23, 2012

(Jul. 23, 2012  2:46 AM)Pruebame Wrote: for everyone signing in for these two tourneyments. See if you are able to get to both. Let's continue to build the Virginia community to be the strongest in the mid atlantic states.
I'll be posting prizes soon for the Richmond event. Could be some Zero G's and equipment as well. Keep posting and Blade on!!
Oh shoot!!! If its Zero-G then I cant pass that up!Tongue_out Plus its pretty much a back to school beyblade tournament so Im definitely coming to this tourney!Eee

glad to have you confirmed!
Prizes are posted for the Richmond Tournament. Check out the first page of this post~! Good luck to everyone. Who wants what??????

(Jul. 23, 2012  3:05 PM)Pruebame Wrote: glad to have you confirmed!
Prizes are posted for the Richmond Tournament. Check out the first page of this post~! Good luck to everyone. Who wants what??????

Shinobi Saramander is mine!!!EeeEeeEee

interesting. Not the booster?

(Jul. 23, 2012  5:21 PM)Pruebame Wrote: interesting. Not the booster?

Well, I heard the Crystal Wheel of Shinobi Saramander is good? *Idk cause i dont have any Zero-G stuff* Whats the best thing that comes in the random booster?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 23, 2012

Hey, put me as a maybe for richmond >Grin TIME TO WRECK! (hopefully)

(Jul. 23, 2012  5:25 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hey, put me as a maybe for richmond >Grin TIME TO WRECK! (hopefully)

Lol, you said hopefully. Well if you cant stop me at the VA Beach tournament, dont expect to stop me at the Richmond tourney! >: )

Sounds like the smackdown has started

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Signa Prodigy - Jul. 23, 2012

i am not 100% i can go but i will check

Should I put you sown as a maybe sigma?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 23, 2012  9:32 PM)Signa Prodigy Wrote: i am not 100% i can go but i will check

For which tournament? Richmond or Virginia Beach? Please support Va Beach!! Its just as much important as the richmond tournament!!!XD

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - SoulEater57 - Jul. 24, 2012

Will anyone be hosting in Richmond? I'm moving there. And I highly doubt My parents will be willing to drive all the way to VA Beach. Unhappy

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 24, 2012

(Jul. 24, 2012  3:37 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Will anyone be hosting in Richmond? I'm moving there. And I highly doubt My parents will be willing to drive all the way to VA Beach. Unhappy

Pruebame hosts there. Check the OP for the next tourney. I even come down for it once in a while. When ya moving?

(Jul. 24, 2012  3:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:37 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Will anyone be hosting in Richmond? I'm moving there. And I highly doubt My parents will be willing to drive all the way to VA Beach. Unhappy

Pruebame hosts there. Check the OP for the next tourney. I even come down for it once in a while. When ya moving?

In like 2 weeks. It sucks that I can't attend at your tournys anymore. ;(

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 24, 2012

Tyson, I'll be hosting the Richmond events and we'd love to have you as a regular.check the first page of this forum for the next 2 tournaments in SE Virginia. There is one in Virginia Beach and one in Richmond. Let me know if you can make either one. And we're glad your here! Smile

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Chibiterasu - Jul. 24, 2012

Put me as a maybe for Richmond!! Me really wanna go!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 24, 2012

Your down Prodigy. I really hope you can come down. Love to have ya down here!

(Jul. 24, 2012  10:29 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Your down Prodigy. I really hope you can come down. Love to have ya down here!

I thought Virginia was North of NC?

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:00 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  10:29 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Your down Prodigy. I really hope you can come down. Love to have ya down here!

It is, it's just a saying "come down," between states and such.

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:02 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:00 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:

It is, it's just a saying "come down," between states and such.

I know It was a Joke!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 24, 2012

Yayy!!! More bladers coming down to Virginia Beach.....which seems to be closer than Richmond...Tired