World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Going Away/Coming Back Topic (/Thread-Going-Away-Coming-Back-Topic)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Evan - May. 22, 2008

I'm back...again...again. >_> Dammit, I need to learn to stay active. Well, I'm excited for the new Metal Fight series. I plan to bring back my Youtube videos when they come back, along with video reviews of all the new products Tongue_out_wink

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Roan - May. 22, 2008

Hey guys, my internet is finally back.

Sorry for being gone without giving anyone any notice, but to be frank, I had no idea this was going to happen, otherwise I would've said something.

I was on the computer and it just freaked on me. For whatever reason whenever I tried to go to a website it would automatically redirect me to the AT&T website where it said something like "We have found a problem with your Internet account, please call this number to have it resolved".

So after a very painful few days without internet, my Dad finally got around to fixing it, which I just got home from work to find out. I'm pretty happy. Grin

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - G - May. 24, 2008

I'll be back on Monday I think.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Katashi - May. 24, 2008

For those of you probably wondering where I was at the past few days, I was out taking care of stuff for finals, but now I'm back.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Nic - May. 25, 2008

Katashi Wrote:For those of you probably wondering where I was at the past few days, I was out taking care of stuff for finals, but now I'm back.

So that's where you were. Welcome back.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - rooneyt - May. 26, 2008

after 3 months me and my misspeling are back

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Roan - May. 26, 2008

rooneyt Wrote:after 3 months me and my misspeling are back

YES

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - mdhvdukshsj - May. 26, 2008

fuuuuck.gif

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - bugturtles - May. 26, 2008

THE LEGEND RETURNS!

Welcome back! Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2008

thank godddd

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Kei - May. 26, 2008

life is good again

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Katashi - May. 31, 2008

After a short absence due to my grandpa's funeral, I'm back. Everything went well.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bey Brad - May. 31, 2008

Glad to see you back.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - SexyMichael - May. 31, 2008

wb man

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Nic - Jun. 01, 2008

Away for a week on holiday in Melbourne. Looking forward to kangaroo steak.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Beowulf - Jun. 05, 2008

Back lol

Not that I ever officially left, or that anyone cares at this point, but I took a while out to move into a new house with my girlfriend and two friends,

Moving sucks yada yada, back

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Katashi - Jun. 17, 2008

Finally got around to coming back after a long week. This is the second time in a row I've had a really carp summer Unhappy

Could somebody catch me up with anything important?

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2008

My computer's dead so I won't be on much while it's being repaired.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Cye Kinomiya - Jun. 21, 2008

I haven't been active lately. It's due to finals and stuff. By the end of this month I should be done with all that and I'll have more free time. I'll probably start working on wiki articles. (Although my writing skills are rather lacking.)

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Takeru - Jun. 22, 2008

Im going away because of Hitler Brad and I will return on the 27th to anounce the winners of the contest then I will leave this forum for good. Never though that GREEN post would disrupt the flow of the forum soooo much so I'm gone. If this fourm is this strict then I can't be here, this Beyblader will take his leave and never come back. It was fun while it lasted guess i'll never beyblade again. Bye Beywiki! Joyful_3

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - G - Jun. 22, 2008

I kind of find it stupid you're willing to throw a hobby away because you can't post in the default color.

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Elmo - Jun. 22, 2008

I'll be gone July and August on vacation, and once I'm back, I'm going on Amazon (or wherever the hell I need to go to to get the bey) ASAP to order those bey. And I'll finally be able to join in on discussions since I'll actually have a collection Grin

I haven't been active lately (since BBF closed, basically) because I've been caught up in a lame game called Maplestory. I'm hoping to reach 120 before I leave in July, and after that I'm done with leveling in the game. I'll be pretty much done in the game, except for a few bosses and such; meaning I'll be more active here Smile

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Takeru - Jun. 22, 2008

I'm Back! Wow that was short. But im very sorry for well you know seem I'll be here a while longer.Joyful_3

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - Bumpking12 - Jun. 24, 2008

Takeru Wrote: Bye Beywiki! Joyful_3
TAKERUUUU!!!.......I'll miss you buddy.
Edit: Oh..your back Chocked, that was a close one XD!

RE: Going Away/Coming Back Topic - G - Jun. 26, 2008

Will be back on... Monday I think since I have to stay over at my university for my orientation then up graduation parties on the weekends.