World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's odd about you? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What's odd about you? (/Thread-What-s-odd-about-you)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: What's odd about you? - Shido-kun - Sep. 19, 2014

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:54 AM)Houka Inumuta Wrote: I have five eyes.
2 for the default sense of sight, 2 more for the lens of my glasses and 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."

If I'm not mistaken the "third eye" is the eye that can see ghosts and spirits right?

RE: What's odd about you? - Houka Inumuta - Sep. 19, 2014

Yes, that's right. Ghosts and anything paranormal are actually the least of my fears because of it. (I have bizarre phobias instead)

RE: What's odd about you? - V2 - Sep. 19, 2014

(Aug. 10, 2014  4:18 PM)Dual Wrote: I can turn my hands 360 degrees

Nope

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:54 AM)Houka Inumuta Wrote: 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."

LOL

RE: What's odd about you? - Kaneki - Sep. 19, 2014

The top of my chest sticks out. It gives me breathing difficulties but I manage it.

Oh, and I don't have a British accent LOL.

RE: What's odd about you? - Dual - Sep. 19, 2014

(Sep. 19, 2014  11:29 AM)Captain Wrote:

Nope

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:54 AM)Houka Inumuta Wrote: 1 more which is often denoted as the "Third Eye."

LOL
What? Ok, maybe 350 or 340, but "yah."

RE: What's odd about you? - Kaneki - Sep. 19, 2014

Oh yeah, this one:

I tend to hit stuff really hard like walls and just anything around me when I'm f***ing pissed like I am now!

RE: What's odd about you? - yt152430 - Sep. 19, 2014

I can go from eating one meal a day to eating four a day, i sleep with the window open year round, and i cant eat complex foods, only the ingredients

RE: What's odd about you? - Shido-kun - Sep. 20, 2014

(Sep. 19, 2014  2:43 PM)Crescent Wrote: Oh yeah, this one:

I tend to hit stuff really hard like walls and just anything around me when I'm f***ing pissed like I am now!

Lol,I do that too pretty often.

RE: What's odd about you? - Kalthesuperior - Sep. 21, 2014

I know how to speak the language of the robots. (Binary)

RE: What's odd about you? - V2 - Sep. 21, 2014

(Sep. 19, 2014  12:59 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:29 AM)Captain Wrote:

Nope

LOL
What? Ok, maybe 350 or 340, but "yah."

No, if you could do that, you'd be a miracle of medical science.
Post a video.

RE: What's odd about you? - Dual - Sep. 21, 2014

Ok, I'll upload it to YouTube as soon as I can.

It should be noted I can only do this when my hand is on a table, not independently. Maybe that makes it "possible"?

RE: What's odd about you? - OwnageDerp - Sep. 21, 2014

I'm a very socially awkward person, if I talk to anyone who wants to know my personal info, my mood morphs from happy to mad instantly. (And I wonder why I'm still single, I'm a repelling magnet.) Also, my doctor claims that I have -AB blood, meaning the rarest of them all. That's unconfirmed though, I'm gonna test that theory soon. I also am the kind of person who wishes this was 2004 instead of 2014. I also prefer VHS tapes over CDs. There you have it, I'm a ragingly socially awkward guy whose single and has the rarest blood in the world that prefers a dead format (VHS) over the outgoing CDs. What a contradiction, I'm using an ipod to send this as we speak.

RE: What's odd about you? - Dual - Sep. 21, 2014

*DVD's.

And actually, many people are (or believe they are) socially awkward, and single as well. The AB blood sounds cool, though hopefully you won't need a blood transplant (or whatever it's called). Unless your parent(s) have AB blood.

RE: What's odd about you? - 6 God - Sep. 21, 2014

I have whatever kind of blood, that when you put into someone even if its different blood types they will still work. Kinda cool TBH.

RE: What's odd about you? - Shido-kun - Oct. 16, 2014

I enjoy being alone,I don't like the people in my school,and I like long hair.

RE: What's odd about you? - ~Stoney~ - Oct. 16, 2014

What´s odd about me... probably my 129 pairs of shoes. XD

RE: What's odd about you? - MissingNo. - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  2:28 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: What´s odd about me... probably my 129 pairs of shoes. XD

Damn really ? Chocked_2
What is the use of that much shoes ?

RE: What's odd about you? - Camarilla - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  2:28 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: What´s odd about me... probably my 129 pairs of shoes. XD

*Looks twice for the sexism police* That's not odd for a woman. =P

I eat 5000+ calories a day, do no exercise and gain no weight.... Life is good.

(Oct. 16, 2014  2:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Damn really ? Chocked_2

Yeah, really. XD Almost everytime I go shopping I see another pair that looks absolutely awesome to me and I buy it. Of course, I have two or three pairs that I´m wearing every day while running over the university´s campus and the others stay in the shoe cabinet most of the time. Nevertheless, I´d say the use of it is that I have a suitable pair of shoes for really EVERY occation and fitting to really EVERY outfit.Joyful_2

Sure, that´s far away from being neccesary...

(Oct. 16, 2014  3:30 PM)Camarilla Wrote: *Looks twice for the sexism police* That's not odd for a woman. =P

I eat 5000+ calories a day, do no exercise and gain no weight.... Life is good.

It´s not? Well, I don´t know any other woman in person, who has that many shoes, but if you do, I feel very relieved. Tongue_out_wink

5000+ calories? NO gain of weight??? I envy you, sir... Pinching_eyes

RE: What's odd about you? - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 16, 2014

Im color blind and have messed up nerve endings.

RE: What's odd about you? - Camarilla - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: It´s not? Well, I don´t know any other woman in person, who has that many shoes, but if you do, I feel very relieved. Tongue_out_wink

5000+ calories? NO gain of weight??? I envy you, sir... Pinching_eyes
I'm sure they were all worth every penny =P
Yes, I found an all natural weight loss treatment that I can't talk about because UK government >_>

RE: What's odd about you? - V2 - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  5:19 PM)Camarilla Wrote: Yes, I found an all natural weight loss treatment that I can't talk about because UK government >_>

Top lel

RE: What's odd about you? - MissingNo. - Oct. 16, 2014

(Oct. 16, 2014  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

Damn really ? Chocked_2

Yeah, really. XD Almost everytime I go shopping I see another pair that looks absolutely awesome to me and I buy it. Of course, I have two or three pairs that I´m wearing every day while running over the university´s campus and the others stay in the shoe cabinet most of the time. Nevertheless, I´d say the use of it is that I have a suitable pair of shoes for really EVERY occation and fitting to really EVERY outfit.Joyful_2

Imagine, convert all the money spent in shoes into beyblades Tongue_out

RE: What's odd about you? - Kaneki - Oct. 16, 2014

I can stay up for 2 days straight lal.

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  5:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2014  2:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Damn really ? Chocked_2

Imagine, convert all the money spent in shoes into beyblades Tongue_out

Good point. Definitely gonna think about it. Cute

(Oct. 16, 2014  8:41 PM)Crescent Wrote: I can stay up for 2 days straight lal.

You´re quite young, aren´t you? Joyful_2