World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... (/Thread-If-you-could-change-or-add-one-thing-to-the-WBO)

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - BlueTsunami - Dec. 18, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We had one in the past. You woud click on a "Thanks" button associated to one post, and something would be added to that post to list who had thanked the message/user. From what I remember anyway.

why did it get removed?

and i think it would be cool if we would have a place for guides ,for example where to buy beyblades or how to start out if you are new and don't know where to start.it could be a good idea.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - bey tempest - Dec. 18, 2009

there is a thread on stores that sell beyblades http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-with-Beyblades-in-stock and they have want to know what to look for buying thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-know-what-to-buy-for-MFB-Look-here and purchase consultation http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2009

(Dec. 18, 2009  10:54 PM)BlueTsunami Wrote: why did it get removed?
Bey Brad Wrote:It's something I wanted to do but there were technical issues with it.

It would also be a good idea for you to look around, really.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Tysongranger25 - Dec. 19, 2009

i wold be cool if we had a chat thing kinda like msn so we could talk to our friends insted of pming them

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - BlueTsunami - Dec. 19, 2009

(Dec. 18, 2009  11:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It would also be a good idea for you to look around, really.

sorry i mostly come online at night so sorry if i make any mistakes.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 19, 2009

(Dec. 19, 2009  12:18 AM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: i wold be cool if we had a chat thing kinda like msn so we could talk to our friends insted of pming them
adding to what he said, maybe a shoutbox? or what ever its called

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Tysongranger25 - Dec. 19, 2009

(Dec. 19, 2009  1:15 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: adding to what he said, maybe a shoutbox? or what ever its called

that wold be cool to and im a she

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Dec. 19, 2009

As long as I am here I will do everything in my power not to get a shoutbox added to this message board ... For its honor.
Seriously, a large percentage of good forums do not have shoutboxes : that is all.

As for a chatroom, we used to have some IRC, however people almost never used it after a few weeks. You should consider, instead, to exchange both of your MSN addresses and talk over with that program.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Khel - Dec. 19, 2009

I second that Kai-V

I have higher odds of sprouting wings than this site does getting a chat feature. But that doesn't mean we aren't trying to make this site more socially interactive.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - BlueTsunami - Dec. 25, 2009

I think that updating the community rules would be a good idea.For example my situation today,i was warned for necromancy while that wasn't listed on the rules.I'm not saying only that but i am meaning more details.If you don't know what,then look at some proffesional forums.It's not that yours is bad or anything it just needs some "advancement",thank you for reading this.My appologies for anything uncomfortable i've said.Please bear in mind that i do not want to act with any harrasment.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - bey tempest - Dec. 25, 2009

no offense but how do you think necromancy would be legal on a forum kids go on dude?

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - BlueTsunami - Dec. 25, 2009

Yes,that is why i request it to be listed.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2009

(Dec. 25, 2009  11:00 PM)bey tempest Wrote: no offense but how do you think necromancy would be legal on a forum kids go on dude?

LOLLLLL

BlueTsunami means he was warned for posting in a topic that hadn't been posted in in ages. I do not think we need a specific rule in place for it, you should know that it is inappropriate to dig up loads of old threads in a forum based on welcoming members. That definitely seems to fall under the "if you have nothing important to say" rule to me.

Also, saying that this very successful forum is "unprofessional" is not going to get you anywhere.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - bey tempest - Dec. 25, 2009

i know what he means know but look on google tsunami for the meaning of necromancy what does it say lol, oh a bit embarrassed oops Tongue_out

uhm it says witchcraft/black magic

and beybrad i'm not saying wbo is unproffesional i'm saying to look at proffesional rules.

like i sed before i am not seeking to push wbo down,i'm just trying to improve it,that is what this thread is about right?

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benkei - Dec. 26, 2009

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but when there is one new post the box on the main page says

"x new threads"
and this area is blank

It never says 1 new post. I don't know i this is coding that is hard work to rectify for little gain or if it only happens to me, but I thought that I would mention it.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Aqua - Dec. 26, 2009

That's weird. That has never happened to me.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Kai-V - Dec. 26, 2009

It happens to me most of the time. I can try looking for the source of that problem, wherever that is.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Bey Brad - Dec. 26, 2009

I should be able to fix it soon.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Ash - Dec. 30, 2009

It would be cool to have this, but I have a bad feeling people would spam to become the member of the week.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Serotonin - Dec. 30, 2009

I don't think making a lot of posts necessarily means you are "member of the week" ... Give me quality over quantity every time.

Besides, no one really cares about post count; it's not even displayed next to your posts, which is an indication of that.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benkei - Dec. 30, 2009

Plus if it was a case of, whoever got the most posts in the week/month. I have a feeling that Brad would win every time.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Zeox - Dec. 30, 2009

Well,I would consider putting up a chat site?

Chatango.com And Xat.com Are sites that I see are good.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Benkei - Dec. 30, 2009

Please committee. Make sure this never happens.

RE: If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ... - Zeox - Dec. 30, 2009

I'm Sorry.I just wanted to make a suggestion