World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? (/Thread-Los-Angeles-CA-Another-Tourney-in-LA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Sep. 27, 2011

I changed the event proposal to the 29th, as there is a toys r us tournament on the 22nd.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Sep. 27, 2011

I am going to the Toys R Us and Beystorm!!!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 27, 2011

Reasons I cant go:
1. It is on a saturday. That is when my family has 3 soccer games.
2. My parents are getting tired of driving to pershing square(60 min. drive)
3. My parents are uncomfortable with the hobos in L.A.

Looks as if you guys wont be seeing me until the bigger tourneys in winter.
CARP! and I had just received blitz unicorno in the mail!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Sep. 27, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  4:30 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Reasons I cant go:

Yah, the hobos were lame. I totally understand bro. I hope you can come to the Winter tourney!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 27, 2011

Ya thanks I will do my best to make it out to winter tourney because that is when soccer ends. BTW kyubibey you better look out there is another attack type blader being born!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Andrew.N - Sep. 27, 2011

Is anyone going to toysrus tournament in Burbank I am

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Sep. 28, 2011

(Sep. 27, 2011  8:49 PM)Andrew.N Wrote: Is anyone going to toysrus tournament in Burbank I am

I think I may be going there. It should be fun
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:30 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: Reasons I cant go:

I'm sorry to hear that.
Don't worry, winter will be cool. We'll see you then (=
Kyubibey, I think we should be good for approval for L.A. Beystorm 2 once the money from L.A. Beystorm is sent to Kei.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Andrew.N - Sep. 29, 2011

Yeah c u their

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - mesorangerxx - Sep. 29, 2011

Yo guys.. We should pick a diff location next tournament...cuz the land there was uneven, plus parking was expensive

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Sep. 29, 2011

The parking is madness there. I take the bus there but still... We will try to find a good location for future events. For know, this is the best we got. As for the Toys R Us event, if the Burbank one is hosting one, I will be there, but I hope there will be plenty of people. Los Feliz actually gets more people, when I went to that beyblade demo event, the Burbank one got like 2 kids, and the Loz Feliz one got like a ton. Im still debating on which one to go to.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Sep. 29, 2011

Yeah, I totally think we should change, though Pershing Square benefits everyone's driving (excluding blitzy) range. Remember, Columbia Park ;D

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Sep. 29, 2011

(Sep. 29, 2011  5:46 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: The parking is madness there. I take the bus there but still... We will try to find a good location for future events. For know, this is the best we got. As for the Toys R Us event, if the Burbank one is hosting one, I will be there, but I hope there will be plenty of people. Los Feliz actually gets more people, when I went to that beyblade demo event, the Burbank one got like 2 kids, and the Loz Feliz one got like a ton. Im still debating on which one to go to.

The proposal I made for L.A. Beystorm 2 on the 29th is located at Pershing Square. I want to discuss with everyone who shows up where they are coming from etc. to find an ideal location. I want to make it convenient for everyone, but I always have to keep in mind the judges and hosts as they are really going out of their way to host a tournament. We will figure it out.

Lets go to Los Feliz HKZ for the toys r us tournament, we can give them a show.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Andrew.N - Sep. 29, 2011

ill see if i can go their

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - aurawolf - Sep. 30, 2011

how about a tournament in long beach
were is los feliz

and blitz unicorno does sound beast and kyuubi i got somthing for that ray pegasus of yours

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - blitzydaunicorn - Sep. 30, 2011

Aurawolf was right on the dot. Thats where I live. The max distance I can drive is 30 min though so if its in torrance or somewhere else closer to L.A. I still can make. In fact, if it was that close I could help out with judging and take more responsibility because I can make it to 99% of them.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Sep. 30, 2011

Im thinking Torrance would be the next spot anyway after the LA Beystorm 2 tournament. A lot of people come from different areas, so we can't just change the location to what few seem fit, at the next Beystorm we will figure this out.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Beypro999 - Oct. 01, 2011

I would love to have a bey tourney in Torrance! I will come 10000000000000% if you plan it there!

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Andrew.N - Oct. 02, 2011

2 weeks away and already pumped

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 02, 2011

(Sep. 29, 2011  8:31 PM)paulie Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  5:46 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: The parking is madness there. I take the bus there but still... We will try to find a good location for future events. For know, this is the best we got. As for the Toys R Us event, if the Burbank one is hosting one, I will be there, but I hope there will be plenty of people. Los Feliz actually gets more people, when I went to that beyblade demo event, the Burbank one got like 2 kids, and the Loz Feliz one got like a ton. Im still debating on which one to go to.

The proposal I made for L.A. Beystorm 2 on the 29th is located at Pershing Square. I want to discuss with everyone who shows up where they are coming from etc. to find an ideal location. I want to make it convenient for everyone, but I always have to keep in mind the judges and hosts as they are really going out of their way to host a tournament. We will figure it out.

Lets go to Los Feliz HKZ for the toys r us tournament, we can give them a show.

Sure, I'll go to the Loz Feliz Toys R US. Torrance tourneys, it's like an 80% of me going to there, but I should be able to as long as I get a ride from someone because im not going to try taking the bus there.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - KyubiBey - Oct. 02, 2011

I might could go to Los Feliz, so we can like talk about the next tourney. Sorry about the paypal issue guys, I will get that done maybe today. Hopefully, I can meet up with you guys and pwn some kids at TRU. I should tell KillerBeeBlader because I never got to battle him at the TRU closest to my house Pinching_eyes_2

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - poliswag - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  5:09 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: I might could go to Los Feliz, so we can like talk about the next tourney. Sorry about the paypal issue guys, I will get that done maybe today. Hopefully, I can meet up with you guys and pwn some kids at TRU. I should tell KillerBeeBlader because I never got to battle him at the TRU closest to my house Pinching_eyes_2

Yeah, lets all go to los feliz. It would be dope.

Keep me updated with the paypal thing because once thats done we are most likely geting approval.

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - HellKaiserZero - Oct. 02, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  6:50 PM)paulie Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:09 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: I might could go to Los Feliz, so we can like talk about the next tourney. Sorry about the paypal issue guys, I will get that done maybe today. Hopefully, I can meet up with you guys and pwn some kids at TRU. I should tell KillerBeeBlader because I never got to battle him at the TRU closest to my house Pinching_eyes_2

Yeah, lets all go to los feliz. It would be dope.

Keep me updated with the paypal thing because once thats done we are most likely geting approval.

Heck yeah! So for all who are near in the area, go to the Loz Feliz TRU for the tournament!! If anyone wants a quick rematch against me before the next WBO tourney, this is your chance! ^^

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Andrew.N - Oct. 02, 2011

50/50 chance ill go to los feliz

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - aurawolf - Oct. 03, 2011

i might go

RE: [Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA? - Andrew.N - Oct. 04, 2011

200th post and my parent are considering taking me to los feliez cause we go their almost every sat. or sun. but i live all the in burbank