World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014] (/Thread-Credits-Campaign-The-Blader-Rewards-New-Items-Added-Aug-2014)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - [)ragon - Feb. 07, 2014

Thanks so much! Grin

Been waitin' to get My hands on one a 'dem AS Bottoms for a looong Time, haha.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Greninja Master - Feb. 26, 2014

Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits

And a Jade Face thank u very much

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Feb. 26, 2014

(Feb. 26, 2014  3:46 AM)Pegasus97 Wrote: Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits

And a Jade Face thank u very much
You need to PM a Committee Member for this.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - FlameLeone2300 - Mar. 03, 2014

Hey wat is actually left in the rewards system?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Mar. 03, 2014

(Mar. 03, 2014  12:01 AM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Hey wat is actually left in the rewards system?
Anything that isn't crossed out.

Also shouldn't these be added?
BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set - 40 Credits (3 in stock)
Sol Blaze Gold Ver. - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
Bakushin Susanow 90WF - 22 Credits (3 in stock)
BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension - 9 Credits (2 in stock)
BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue - 9 Credits (4 in stock)

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Wombat - Mar. 03, 2014

(Mar. 03, 2014  12:07 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2014  12:01 AM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Hey wat is actually left in the rewards system?

Don't forget the Stone Face Boosters too. I want one, but I'm holding off on getting one in case I can go to one of the qualifiers.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Mitsu - Mar. 03, 2014

(Mar. 03, 2014  1:35 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2014  12:07 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:

Don't forget the Stone Face Boosters too. I want one, but I'm holding off on getting one in case I can go to one of the qualifiers.
Oh yeah, I forgot about those. But I'm pretty sure he meant physical prizes.

Otherwise I'd love a few. Hopefully I could bring up my amount of credits soon enough, though.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kei - Mar. 03, 2014

(Mar. 03, 2014  12:07 AM)|Midnight| Wrote: Also shouldn't these be added?

They are added?

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - [)ragon - Mar. 09, 2014

I just received Golden Sol Blaze V145AS in the mail yesterday!

Thanks so much guys. I really appreciate it! Smile

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Leone19 - Apr. 05, 2014

So question- I read somewhere that the credits are cleared when the new Rewards arrive- is this true?

Wondering because I have enough credits to snag something I've been after or if I can wait until the next Wave. Tongue_out

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - *Ginga* - Apr. 05, 2014

When the third campaign started everyone that had over seven credits had their amount reduced to seven (If wondering why that number it is because that was one less than the credits needed for the lowest physical prize at the time: eight).

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kai-V - Apr. 06, 2014

Since then, we have prefered to function with small additions once in a while rather than waves, plus it would make no sense to reduce anything since that would mean that nobody will get that awesome gold-plated Wyvern DJ.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Leone19 - Apr. 07, 2014

I finally made a decision and claimed that last Blue VariAres.
(Already PM'ed Kei/Kai-V)

Anyways, I think something cool (and not too expensive) to add on here as a prize would be regular Metal Faces, considering how useful they are for Limited Format. (I know they're listed, but seem to be "sold out")

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Ultimate Libra - Apr. 07, 2014

I wanna get Sol Blaze but I can't my mom would flip if she found out how I got it. Unhappy

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Dual - Apr. 07, 2014

Please don't post here if you aren't requesting anything or otherwise contributing.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - The Supreme One - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  4:09 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I wanna get Sol Blaze but I can't my mom would flip if she found out how I got it. Unhappy
You can't anyway. You need credits, which you can get from attending, hosting, and/or placing in official WBO tournaments.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - DRAGON KING - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  3:03 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I finally made a decision and claimed that last Blue VariAres.
(Already PM'ed Kei/Kai-V)

Anyways, I think something cool (and not too expensive) to add on here as a prize would be regular Metal Faces, considering how useful they are for Limited Format. (I know they're listed, but seem to be "sold out")

Nooooooooo! I wanted that D: Congrats anyways!

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Yami - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 06, 2014  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since then, we have prefered to function with small additions once in a while rather than waves, plus it would make no sense to reduce anything since that would mean that nobody will get that awesome gold-plated Wyvern DJ.
Hey hey hey don't forget about dark mousy and I racing for Wyvern

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Ultimate Libra - Apr. 07, 2014

What are credits?

Oops sorry should have asked that on a different thread didn't mean to spam.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Cannon - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  5:07 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: What are credits?

Oops sorry should have asked that on a different thread didn't mean to spam.

Click the 'Help' button at the top:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kai-V - Apr. 07, 2014

(Apr. 07, 2014  4:43 PM)Stars Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2014  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since then, we have prefered to function with small additions once in a while rather than waves, plus it would make no sense to reduce anything since that would mean that nobody will get that awesome gold-plated Wyvern DJ.
Hey hey hey don't forget about dark mousy and I racing for Wyvern

That is exactly what I was saying.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Kei - Apr. 07, 2014

I would think that we'll probably do it some time after the Wyvern DJ is claimed. If we had not been re-stocking in smaller amounts in the meantime, nothing else would be available right now.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - DrakeTheAwesome - Apr. 09, 2014

this is really cool. i want to save up 120 credits now

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Yami - Apr. 27, 2014

So Kei what's your idea for the next top prize once Wyvern DJ is claimed? I need to think ahead now lol.

RE: Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Sept 2013] - Leone19 - Apr. 28, 2014

A big thanks to the Committee- my Phantom VariAres arrived in the mail today! Grin

If I can, I'll post some pictures.