World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) (/Thread-The-Last-Airbender-Legend-of-Korra-New-Avatar-Show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 11, 2012

(Jun. 11, 2012  2:22 PM)Dude Wrote: Just wanna mention: There really was no better way to establish Amon as a freakin' badass than having him bear the pain of the bloodbending with seemingly little problem. Seriously, that was pretty beast XD

I could not agree more. Amon may just be the Chuck Norris of Avatar...XD

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - SwiftShadow - Jun. 12, 2012

My friend and I figured it out. Amon is a vampire! He only attacks during the night and has to wear the mask to keep away the sun and to hide his fangs. He takes peoples bending away by draining their life essence. It would also explain why he was able to brush off Tarlokks bloodbending so easily.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 13, 2012

...Please tell me that was sarcastic. This is the internet and you used no emoticons...so unless I terribly misread you, you actually sounded serious...

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - jadejupiter18 - Jun. 13, 2012

Yes I hope u were sarcastic too because that theory was just....... stupid.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - NoodooSoup - Jun. 13, 2012

I saw a theory online that was really cool, and believable. If I find the whole thing, I'll put the link. But, basically it was a bit like this: remember Tui and La, the two spirits that took the form of fishes? They were spirits that were manifested in the physical world. So, what if Amon is just another spirit with a physical form? And in being this, it'd cause disruptions in the Spirit World, which could be why Korra hasn't been able to enter the Spirit World, and why he wasn't effected by the bloodbending. Katara was able to counter Hama's bloodbending because she was the stronger bender, so how stronger can you get than a Spirit? Interesting stuff.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 13, 2012

Its not that Korra hasn't she just isn't inclined that way so hadn't done it till now.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - jadejupiter18 - Jun. 14, 2012

If Amon was a spirit, why would he want to rid the world of bending? Maybe Amon is just a new character that is just Amon nothing else. Maybe he is actually telling the truth about his life and not lying. Who knows?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 14, 2012

Well not all spirits would be in favour of bending but yeah it seems really unlikely.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 15, 2012

Amon was still effected by the bloodbending, he was just able to resist it to the point where it became ineffective.

I am not gonna lie, watching Amon resist bloodbending like that was comparable to having the laws of physics and the universe shattered into millions of little tiny pieces 0_o

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 15, 2012

Lol so true and now am not even afraid of bloodbending as I used to.What if Amon is Yukone.He said when aang was capturing him after escaping and he said "I will be back and republic city will be mine"

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Angry Face - Jun. 15, 2012

(Jun. 15, 2012  9:09 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Lol so true and now am not even afraid of bloodbending as I used to.

Because bending is real. <insertBeIfraidemoticon>

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - *Ginga* - Jun. 15, 2012

(Jun. 15, 2012  9:09 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What if Amon is Yukone.
That's impossible. Why would Amon represent non-benders if he is a bender?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ga' - Jun. 15, 2012

(Jun. 15, 2012  9:35 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  9:09 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What if Amon is Yukone.
That's impossible. Why would Amon represent non-benders if he is a bender?

Or, more specifically, was.

It would also make less sense that he would take bending away from his own son if Amon is Yakone.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 15, 2012

You don't get it do you?Something would have gone wrong while aang was taking away his bending.but it might be wrong you don't know who it might be.Any thoughts of Tarlok joining sides with Amon.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ga' - Jun. 15, 2012

(Jun. 15, 2012  10:08 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: You don't get it do you?Something would have gone wrong while aang was taking away his bending.but it might be wrong you don't know who it might be.Any thoughts of Tarlok joining sides with Amon.

No, I'm pretty sure I do. It's a horrible theory though, and I can provide enough evidence to back it up.

You, on the other hand, just tried to explain why your theory was correct, and then decided to say that it's still up in the air, which made your jab against me rather pointless.

Why the literal hell would Tarrlok join sides with the guy who just stripped him of his bending and has been persecuted by Tarrlok ever since Tarrlok won favor with the council?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 15, 2012

While the theory is horrible it could be true.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 16, 2012

Why do you think Amon carried Tarlok rather than leaving him helpless.So because they want him to join there side because he is a bloodbender.I know Aang could bring back bending to the ones he took away and maybe. Tarlok might train an army of bloodbenders for Amon just like his dad Yukone taught him.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 16, 2012

Because that's what he always does with benders... He did it with those metalbenders guys. How do you know that? It was never in the anime that Aang could give their bending back. Amon, who hates bending wouldn't want an army of bloodbenders. Can you just stop with your theories and just wait for the episodes. At this point all your posts about theories are just spam since your not certain.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jun. 16, 2012

Amon hated benders, because a long time ago, a firebender extorted from his family, and when his parents refused to give him any more money, the firebender killed them, also deforming Amon's face.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 16, 2012

I think he lied about his face because he wanted everyone to feel sorry for him so they can follow him
Lin beifong just got energy bended on episode 10.So sad but a new character named Iroh has been introduced.He is Zuko's son.I bet korra will be able to energybend by the end of this series because she will give back bendings to anyone that Amon took away.Very interesting can't wait for season finale

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jun. 16, 2012

No, he didn't lie about his face. We think it's unfair for Amon to get revenge on all benders, just because that firebender oppressed his family.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Maya - Jun. 16, 2012

I got an idea: Amon is a bender, so strong that he resisted bloodbending and can energybend. He wants to be the only bender so he can have all the power in the world, making him effectively uber powerful and making all his subjects equal and unable to revolt. He would use chi-blockers to detain benders if they are born and hidden, also to capture them and take their bending, along with having an army of normal humans trained against benders. The mask is a decoy, to get normal people on his side, to raise his army. Sato is his weapons engineer(if he isn't anymore, don't tell me, I haven't seen past ep. 8), and with Sato he could rule the world even more effectively than before, with Chi-blockers having even better stuff.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 16, 2012

I've already watched episode 8 online. It wasn't anything spectacular. Can't wait till next week now.

Episode 10 you mean?But episode 10 was just too epic and the best thing is season finale will be 1 hour long episode. Grin

Sorry I meant episode 10. I didn't think it was that great. The only interesting thing was finding out who Dante Basco's character is. Most of the other stuff was either kinda obvious or I didn't really care. (Lin is a boring character IMO).