The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDmI3ieauo
The old Avatar thread's last post was in 2009 so, yeah. This is the trailer that's been leaked (I think?) for the new show, that's coming soon! Not much to really talk about here, but I just wanted to share this with everyone! Joyful_3
I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.
Honestly, I don't really know much about Avatar in general Confused I've just recently began watching the show, and what you see on the video, is all the info I know, but it's supposed to come out in 2012. Not mine btw.
Main character reminds me too much of Katara, guy at the end sounds too much like Sokka...
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.

Yes, Korra is Aang and Katara's daughter.
Actually, I heard that the show was coming out in the US sometime in the fall. Korra will be a water avatar, and I think some guru that teaches her is actually Aang!

Of course, it's just a myth I heard...
The entire cast of the first series is dead by the beginning of this show.
(Jul. 24, 2011  5:06 AM)To Wrote: The entire cast of the first series is dead by the beginning of this show.

Oh...what a pleasant thought...

Really, that stinks. It would have been awesome to see a throwback to the original cast.
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:40 AM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.

Yes, Korra is Aang and Katara's daughter.

Huh? I thought Korra was just the new Avatar, and since Water is next in the Avatar Cycle, she's a water bender. And then there's Tenzin, Aang and Katara's son, who teaches her airbending.
Yes, you are right it is Tenzin who is Aang and Katara's child. I was told something false...
Fall 2012 to be more specific.

I just watched the whole Avatar: The Last Airbender series recently, and I have obtained a weird obsession for it...
wait im confused. who are korra's parents then
i wish it would talk in the vid cuz u cant really understand much.
but it is a teaser
Unknown as of yet. Probably minor characters.
ok.
thanx for the info
I have a niece named Kora. ZOMG She's a water bender! I shall make her teach me waterbending! Then again, she's a baby...
haha wat r the chances
I can't wait. I'm gonna miss sokka Crying and rumor is that legend of korra will only be 12 episodes. I WILL LOVE SEEIN NEW BENDING ACTION!!!!!!! PS toph might stil be alive she was like 7
Nope. Everyone is dead, even though they would've been alive, since it is only 75 years later.
It's probably not going to be the same, but I'll watch it. It looks good
And I'm not changing my sig for a while noodoosoup Cute
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Nope. Everyone is dead, even though they would've been alive, since it is only 75 years later.

Thats a pleasant thought .
but y cant anyone live to be like 85 or somethin.
there seem to be a lot of old people in the show
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:26 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  2:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Nope. Everyone is dead, even though they would've been alive, since it is only 75 years later.

Thats a pleasant thought .
but y cant anyone live to be like 85 or somethin.
there seem to be a lot of old people in the show

That's what I'm saying. SOKKA SHOULD HAVE LIVED D': and definitely TOPH!!!! O_O
Actually 70 years later, if I recall.

The show will be 26 episodes.
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:56 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Actually 70 years later, if I recall.

Ray you have SO MUCH INFO HOW
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:56 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Actually 70 years later, if I recall.

did u hack nickolodeon to get this info aww you shouldn't have (well,yes you should have)
Avatar Wiki or just plain Google says all of this.