World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) (/Thread-The-Last-Airbender-Legend-of-Korra-New-Avatar-Show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 02, 2012

Okay you watch and you will see.In episode 8 they showed everything about Tarlok.As you don't know he is a bloodbender.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - jadejupiter18 - Jun. 02, 2012

Ok Tarrlock may be Yandone's son, but Amon and Tarrlock. U have no proof they are brothers.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 03, 2012

I actualy agree with the brother theory. Did you see how Tarlock reacted after Korra said he was just like Amon? That looked like it really dug deep.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 03, 2012

I wonder where Tarlok took Korra.I think it will be like season 1 on original series.Remember commander Zhao.After Korra getting out of where he hided her, She is going to kill Tarlok and maybe by bloodbending in the avatar state.Episode 9 korra will visit the spirit world!!! Grin

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 03, 2012

I hope so cause I can't see her getting out any other way. Yeah she'll probably kill or disable Tarklok. Can't wait for next saturday now.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Hinamori_Lover - Jun. 04, 2012

wish i seen this thread awhile back i love the avatar anime both of themDJ 2002 - Yeah!!!!!!

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - SwiftShadow - Jun. 05, 2012

Someone pieced together the flashbacks and it seems like it might be right. I wouldn't read it if you haven't seen the newest episodes yet or if you don't like what might be spoilers. This person is a genius: http://birdbrainblue.tumblr.com/post/24281699688/an-analysis-of-the-flashbacks

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - njrk97 - Jun. 07, 2012

am i the only one who finds it slightly hilarious thjat toph when shes an adult looks like the toph from that fire bending play wheres she played as a buff guy
Edit:yeah most people probably wont see it but for some reason i do

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jun. 09, 2012

So, anyone see the new episode of LoK? Finally Tarrlok gets his just desserts, in the form of Amon taking away his bloodbending! His father, the bloodbender Yakone, threatened the city 42 years ago, but was thwarted by Aang, who took away his bending. Apparently, Tarrlok intended to use his position as a means to avenge his father.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - jadejupiter18 - Jun. 09, 2012

It was awesome and next week is suppose to be the 1 hour season finale!

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 09, 2012

Was a pretty good episode but still no avatar state. I can't believe that Amon

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 09, 2012

Haha was so happy when Tarlock bending was taken away by Amon for the first time.Just watched season finale trailer.It was freaking unbelievable.Korra bending would be taken away by Amon may be I think?Go watch it on Youtube

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 09, 2012

(Jun. 09, 2012  7:53 PM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: It was awesome and next week is suppose to be the 1 hour season finale!

(Haven't seen the new one yet) How? We aren't even up to episode 15 yet...and Korra still does not know jack about air bending...the last series had around 20 episodes a season right? Why cut this one short?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - jadejupiter18 - Jun. 09, 2012

Actually i made a mistake its on the 23rd so not next week.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Yami - Jun. 10, 2012

That Episode 9......Was some good stuff.....now that Preview of 10 and 11 is some climax

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 10, 2012

Something felt weird about some of the voice acting in this episode (just saw it) Some parts felt cheesy, others were very well done like normal. Still, what was all that nonsense I heard before about Suki being killed? Obviously that didn't happen...she was't even in Korra's visions...

Hmm...I guess Tarlock and Amon aren't related...what the @#$ is with that guy? He can resist freaking Blood bending!?!?

I figured out why Amon is so freakin' powerful...
Some may call that a troll, but I call that the truth...

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Yami - Jun. 10, 2012

Ah yeah that Amon resisting Blood bending.....is his body made out of stone?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jun. 10, 2012

Amon has got to have underwent physical training to be able to resist bloodbending.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 10, 2012

What if he is Yukone?? But I bearely think he is.May be he is going to allie with Turlok.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jun. 11, 2012

@ tiggy: Tarrlok is Yakone's son, not the bloodbending mobster himself. 42 years before the events of LoK, Yakone ruled the criminal underworld in Republic City. Every time he is arrested, he always gets acquitted of his crimes. One day, everyone found out that Yakone is a bloodbender, so they convicted him, and he bloodbent everyone in city hall, except for Aang (who was still alive at this time), who pursued him throughout the city. When Aang caught up with Yakone, the latter attempted to fight back, only to drive Korra's predecessor himself into the Avatar State. Yakone gets trapped in an earth shell, before being energybent by Aang, finally ending his reign of terror.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Dude - Jun. 11, 2012

Just wanna mention: There really was no better way to establish Amon as a freakin' badass than having him bear the pain of the bloodbending with seemingly little problem. Seriously, that was pretty beast XD

So, I guess that wraps up Tarlok's part in the show... We won't be seeing him causing any more problems, anyway.

Also, I very much liked the scenes of Aang's adult life and actually wouldn't have minded seeing more of it, which I hope will be the case in the future '_'

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Yami - Jun. 11, 2012

I have to say Aang's adult life looking at him seems scary?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Pony - Jun. 11, 2012

All I can say is, Amon can resist bloodbending. He's a beast for that, but he knows the Avatar way of taking bending. I find that creepy, and I think he's a stalker for it. Or witnessed it happening.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - none - Jun. 11, 2012

Why are you posting this on WBO?

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Yami - Jun. 11, 2012

(Jun. 11, 2012  7:01 PM)beyblades13 Wrote: Why are you posting this on WBO?
You sir this is Off topic section