World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) (/Thread-The-Last-Airbender-Legend-of-Korra-New-Avatar-Show)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Dude - Jun. 18, 2012

Ah, we finally meet this Zuko descendant which Dante Basco was supposed to voice and it's General Iroh! Not the old guy voiced by Mako, but rather that he just bares his name, probably named that way by Zuko in honor of his most-likely-dead uncle. He's the general of the Allied Forces, something that, although introduced only recently, does clear up a few points.

Essentially, the whole show so far has happened only in Republic City or partially in the North Pole and Republic City is kind of supposed to be this unified city where benders and non-benders can live peacefully but what about the rest of the world? What about all the other bending nations seen in the original show? What do they think of Amon, a guy who wants to take all bending away? And here's what they think: We're gonna take back Republic City.

So... Is this the end of season 1? It sure felt end-of-season-ish to me...

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 18, 2012

Next week is a 1 hour episode(basically 2 episodes put together) and that's the finale. However the second season is in development now so it shouldn't take too long before we get it hopefully.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 18, 2012

I have to agree with Dude!! We also want to know what happened to ba-sing-se and how the firenation is right now.Are they also technologically advanced? but hopefully we might see this during Season 2.Also I know why the cover of Season 2 has been cuted it is because they are hiding a new villain.So who might the new villain.Tarlok with his crazy bloodbending army or still Amon.Can't wait

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 18, 2012

If it's a new villain how is it going to be Amon? That's not new. Also it hasn't been cut. The full pic is available elsewhere and it doesn't show anything about the next season.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - PattyCakeChamp! - Jun. 18, 2012

(Jun. 18, 2012  10:25 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Season finales are always like that don't you know.Something bad always happens so that there is a continuation of next season.Speaking of Season 2 it is going to air below two years from now and I will show you my proof
Here is the Cover for season 2 why do you think Korra has Mako scuff
[Image: The-Legend-of-Korra-Book-2-Snapshot-290x280.png]

I don't think that is the cover to season two it has Amon, the lieutenant, and Asami's dad (can't remember his name) Also she is wearing the equalist uniform without the mask. For when they infiltrate them like it showed on the commercial. I agree with Ultra. Please try not to post assumptions without any proof to back it up.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - beybladetiggy - Jun. 18, 2012

Okay we will see if am right or wrong

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - pranzdiv123 - Jun. 18, 2012

Please use the avatars forums for this

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Hazel - Jun. 18, 2012

(Jun. 18, 2012  5:01 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Please use the avatars forums for this

...this is the off-topic forum. Just because your thread was closed, for a completely unrelated reason that you do not seem to understand, does not mean you can go pretending you have any idea what you're talking about and being rude to other people.

(Jun. 18, 2012  4:58 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Okay we will see if am right or wrong

We already know you're wrong. You have no credible proof whatsoever.

Okay the one who is wrong will get warning for his posts
Just kidding but would have been a good idea

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - NoodooSoup - Jun. 18, 2012

(Jun. 18, 2012  10:25 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Season finales are always like that don't you know.Something bad always happens so that there is a continuation of next season.Speaking of Season 2 it is going to air below two years from now and I will show you my proof
Here is the Cover for season 2 why do you think Korra has Mako scuff
[Image: The-Legend-of-Korra-Book-2-Snapshot-290x280.png]

Guys, it's a cropped picture of this, a picture for the Legend of Korra's Season 1 Finale. Drawn by Bryan Konietzko himself, and posted to his person Tumblr account.

Here's the official post if you want to see it.

And here's another one to clear up some other theories you might've had.

Jeez.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Crona - Jun. 18, 2012

I love that show its exiting PRO EAGLE OUT

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Maya - Jun. 20, 2012

(Jun. 18, 2012  10:35 PM)Pro Eagle Wrote: I love that show its exiting PRO EAGLE OUT

Not enough content in your post. And make your 'PRO EAGLE OUT' in your signature. PLEASE.

(Jun. 18, 2012  4:58 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Okay we will see if am right or wrong

Tiggy. ACT MATURE. Your seriusly being a HUGE craphole about being wrong. You think your right so desparately.... it's sad.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 21, 2012

I just scanned through the last few pages of this thread, and all I saw was useless speculation and arguing.

Really guys? We need to stop with the useless theories, as well as the over judgementalism...

We should focus our efforts on forever worshiping things such as this;

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6GglY-xmhzMxL2C5VmDF...JERm5SEP-Q]

I was not a fan of Episode 10, but this one animation sequence made me laugh so hard I could not control myself

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 21, 2012

Blame Tiggy. He's the one corrupting this thread with nonsense. I found that moment quite amusing too. Probably the best part of the episode IMO.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 22, 2012

Placing blame doesn't do much good either. All of your responses to Tiggy's rather pointless theories were also a but pointless themselves...

But lets drop it. I am borderline mini-modding...

I am not sure what I think of Linn. Like many characters in this show, her character development happened to quickly. Although given the shorter season I could maybe understand why. Linn is not by any means an even remotly favorite character of mine, but I would have liked to see her stubbornness towards Tenzen and Korra last a bit longer than it did.

I will say that the situation and social tension between Korra, Tenzen, Tenzen's wife and kids, and Linn is rather, in a word, "awks". But is also really funny at times

Also, annyone else sensing a major betrayl factor in Mako's girlfriend? That girl is a total bad@ss, but she is good and pissed off...not to mention that an encounter with her father (the enemy) is now destined to happen...

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 22, 2012

I think Linn is quite boring. She couldn't even defeat those equalists when the three aribender kids could. I didn't care at all when here bending got taken away.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ga' - Jun. 22, 2012

(Jun. 22, 2012  4:01 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Placing blame doesn't do much good either. All of your responses to Tiggy's rather pointless theories were also a but pointless themselves...

But lets drop it. I am borderline mini-modding...

I am not sure what I think of Linn. Like many characters in this show, her character development happened to quickly. Although given the shorter season I could maybe understand why. Linn is not by any means an even remotly favorite character of mine, but I would have liked to see her stubbprness towards Tenzen and Korra last a bit longer than it did.

I will say that the situation and social tension between Korra, Tenzen, Tenzen's wife and kids, and Linn is rather, in a word, "awks". But is also really funny at times

Also, annyone else sensing a major betrayl factor in Mako's girlfriend? That girl is a total bad@ss, but she is good and pissed off...not to mention that an encounter with her father (the enemy) is now destined to happen...

To be honest, any large character development that happened up to this point would be considered too quick. We're only 9 episodes in or so.

Ultra, that's a bit harsh. I'll admit, it was stupid of her to keep forgetting that the Equalists (especially the Lieutenant) use electricity to defeat benders. Metalbending with cables attached to her body was definitely not the way to go.

Lin losing her bending was a pretty big thing, I definitely cared haha.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 22, 2012

Maybe but I expected much more of Toph's daughter just because of how awesome she was.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Maya - Jun. 22, 2012

Still haven't watched ep. 8/9/10 yet. But I kinda don't need to now.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - NoodooSoup - Jun. 22, 2012

(Jun. 22, 2012  5:24 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: To be honest, any large character development that happened up to this point would be considered too quick. We're only 9 episodes in or so.

Ultra, that's a bit harsh. I'll admit, it was stupid of her to keep forgetting that the Equalists (especially the Lieutenant) use electricity to defeat benders. Metalbending with cables attached to her body was definitely not the way to go.

Lin losing her bending was a pretty big thing, I definitely cared haha.

I agree with everything you just said. Really, the show was only scheduled to be 12 episodes, and they didn't change anything when a second season was announced. This is it; this is all we were going to get.

And I cared Unhappy I liked Lin as a character; in fact, I don't think there's ANY character on the show that I dislike.

I don't dislike her. I just don't really care about her just because she's not interesting IMO.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - LeonTempest - Jun. 23, 2012

Frankly, Lin's character only has purpose because she is Toph's daughter and is Tenzen's former girlfriend. If you take away atleast one of those 2 pieces of her identity, she becomes more useless than the secretary of the 4 councilmen...

I have only emotionally connected with Lin twice; once when she lost her bending to save the family of the man she loves but doesn't love her, and when she had to take care Meelo...

Apparently, in the world of Avatar, when your child is born an idiot with bending abilities, it kicks @$$

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Pony - Jun. 23, 2012

That was a really, IMO, cool ending. I was almost right with my guess about who Amon is, but almost isn't right. So, no lead-off to season 2, I'm hoping there'll be a Season 2. After all, she kinda just got the Avatar state and can restore bending.

RE: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show) - Ultra - Jun. 23, 2012

Season 2 is already confirmed and being produced now.