World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Comic Strip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Comic Strip (/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip--34100)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Temporal - Jul. 01, 2011

It's a magical thing, ain't it? But, yeah it may be a reference to the first new comic. (Comics in a Coffee Shop.) "And my journey into self-realization (*cough* It's puberty! *cough*) begins..."

WBO Comic Strip - Odin - Jul. 01, 2011

Perhaps I'm overreacting a bit? (Click to View)
4 and 6 are really, really funny. 5, I felt like I had walked into Bleach, or something like it. Gosh, you make me laugh. Do these jokes just come naturally to you, or do you spend time "th!nk"ing about them? (Bad reference, I know.)

Obviously, it's involuntary, natural, of course. Of course, another bad reference.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Raigeko13 - Jul. 01, 2011

Nano I wasn't asking lol Tongue_out
@th!nk Iceburn Hmm, that makes me wonder, does Kai-V actually play SSBB? And Lol "Suck it." I can totally see her saying that to them all.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 01, 2011

comic 5
but I didn't understand Comic 6........*sigh*

RE: WBO Comic Strip - lord Wolfblade - Jul. 01, 2011

Meteo LDrago, you obviously do not get the joke at all...

i suggest you PM ink for the answer to the joke

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Otsu - Jul. 01, 2011

i didn't get the joke in comic #5 until someone said they're flat in the anime. aha.

Ike FTW! that was my main when i used to play.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Nano - Jul. 01, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  1:12 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @th!nk Iceburn Hmm, that makes me wonder, does Kai-V actually play SSBB? And Lol "Suck it." I can totally see her saying that to them all.

Yeah, she played it with Kei when he went on "vacation" to go hang out with Kai-V and others (correct me if I'm wrong)

RE: WBO Comic Strip - omegazero - Jul. 01, 2011

hmmm for the brawl comic*gives thumbs up*and fir the others 2 but im personaly a pickachu and pokemon trainer player.occasionoly sonic.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Flaming Aries - Jul. 01, 2011

nothing is better than these comics I love the 6th one keep it up!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Dan - Jul. 01, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  12:14 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: meh, he can get the opponants damage up quick, but he deals so little knock back. IMO ike is better as he has a chance to KO with his first hit (man, if they gave ike the speed he has in fire emblem, he would be the best O_O)

He was close to being banned professionally..

RE: WBO Comic Strip - th!nk - Jul. 01, 2011

I lol'd at number 6. I swear this is how most committee meetings go (plzdunbanmeh).

RE: WBO Comic Strip - S.D.C - Jul. 01, 2011

Haha, love these comics. I shamefully never saw your old ones (wasn't around, I'm relatively new). I liked the last three (WBO Comic #4,5+6) the most as I believe they use jokes that a wider range of people can understand. The 2nd and 3rd ones were not the best in my opinion (2nd one was just plain random, I could hardly understand what order the frames went in) and after reading number 3, I was exactly like nano in the comic Tongue_out . I liked you impression of Th!nk as a psychology student in #4 and myself, also being a hormone ravened teenager, found the 5th on quite amusing Grin . The 6th one is about my only glimpse into the life of a board member, and it seems pretty sick (call me a noob, but I prefer Pit from Kid Icarus, I never played this outside of my bedroom with my friends). All in all, great! Love them! Keep'm coming Grin

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Justaway - Jul. 01, 2011

Great comics!! I only saw them today after th!nk told me about them in a PM. They are all quite good but I wasnt able to understand the first, third and the fifth one...the second , fourth and sixth were very funny though...

So
(Jul. 01, 2011  11:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: All in all, great! Love them! Keep'm coming Grin

RE: WBO Comic Strip - th!nk - Jul. 01, 2011

There's more back at the old thread. Hopefully no-one minds me linking that Tongue_out

Hah, yeah, let people see the TRUE tactics of Bey Brad!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Katsuya - Jul. 01, 2011

#6 Is awesome. It reminds me Of Me, My friend, and these other 2 Boys playing SSBB(Pit, Ness, and Sonic Rule!)

Except you aren't that hostile, nor do you concentrate to the point where we can all see your teeth. We cannot interrupt the battle. Didn't you read? THE FATE OF THE WBO RESTS IN THE OUTCOME OF THAT BATTLE! I wonder what that means. Note: Never play the Committee in Brawl. They look like they're serious! (Yipe!)

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Katsuya - Jul. 01, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  8:27 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Except you aren't that hostile, nor do you concentrate to the point where we can all see your teeth. We cannot interrupt the battle. Didn't you read? THE FATE OF THE WBO RESTS IN THE OUTCOME OF THAT BATTLE! I wonder what that means. Note: Never play the Committee in Brawl. They look like they're serious! (Yipe!)
Yep that's True I Never play Like that lol.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Jul. 01, 2011

(Jul. 01, 2011  8:27 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: THE FATE OF THE WBO RESTS IN THE OUTCOME OF THAT BATTLE! I wonder what that means.

That didn't really mean anything. He was just over dramatizing the importance of the meeting, when in fact they had no meeting - they were just playing Brawl.

Awww... That's no fun! Does that mean no epic Sudden Death intensity fight between Kai-V and Kei? ("Hah! I will teach you to use Samus!" "...Go eat one." Wham! Kei gets KO'ed, Kai-V never lets him forget it.)

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Shika blade - Jul. 02, 2011

LOL the 6th one was funny. Wait till Kai-V saw this.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - othellog - Jul. 03, 2011

There all good, comics 2 and 5 made me lol the most. Its weird reading these because I'm so used to manga. I keep reading the comics right to left, then I figure out its left to right in comics, lol.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - sucks - Jul. 03, 2011

Gee, i'v just noticed that your drawing style is a bit different from your old comics.
still i think its better. Smile

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Temporal - Jul. 03, 2011

Could you fix those little errors, please? (Though there is improvement over your earlier posts. Kudos.) But yes, I agree that I like the new style of drawing. I wish I could upload some of my comics, but I don't have a scanner. (I don't think I do, at least...) Anyway, you never cease to amaze me, Ink. (Or make me feel bad that I can't draw in any way other than a loosely anime/manga-based form.)