World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! (/Thread-Houstonians-If-you-want-a-tourney-Post-here)

Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - C-Dub - May. 30, 2011

Ok,ok NightWolf7919 said he was gonna make an event proposal.He just needs to know all the people who wanna come!I f YOU want to come post it here and post what you're gonna bring!!!MUST bring a stadium if your in the top 10 attendies
Attendies:
1.NightWolf7919
2.C-Dub bringing Thunderwhip stadium and 11 beys
3.maxdeese1 bringing
4.flameaquariobey bringing

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - NightWolf7919 - May. 30, 2011

We need to do some advertising so Houston bladers know where this thread is. I'll put something in my sig

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - maxdeese1 - May. 30, 2011

maxdeese1

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - NightWolf7919 - May. 30, 2011

(May. 30, 2011  5:57 PM)maxdeese1 Wrote: maxdeese1

Since you're new here I'll tell you. Please add more content to your posts. One word posts are not accepted here in the WBO. I am glad that you will be able to attend. I'll tell C-dub to update the list

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - flameaquariobey - May. 31, 2011

where is the tourny?

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - NightWolf7919 - May. 31, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  1:54 AM)flameaquariobey Wrote: where is the tourny?

Undecided, as of now. We need Houstonians support before we can even think about a venue

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - C-Dub - May. 31, 2011

maxdeese1 is added.does flameaquariobey need 2 be added?

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - NightWolf7919 - May. 31, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  3:25 AM)C-Dub Wrote: maxdeese1 is added.does flameaquariobey need 2 be added?

I would add him for now. I'll pm him and ask him though

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - flameaquariobey - May. 31, 2011

ill maybe come. so put me in!!!!
please?
if i can come ill bring a stadium and 3 beys.

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - NightWolf7919 - Jun. 01, 2011

(May. 31, 2011  11:39 PM)flameaquariobey Wrote: ill maybe come. so put me in!!!!
please?
if i can come ill bring a stadium and 3 beys.

What kind of stadiums? CDub will put you on the list, but are your stadiums Hasbro or Takara-Tomy

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - SamuraiX - Jun. 01, 2011

i will come onewingedanubis an ill bring my beys an a stadium

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - zack77070 - Jun. 02, 2011

I will try my best to come but sorry can only bring pegusus thunderwhip stadium
also as soon as words out someone pm me the place/time/etc

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - V-Rock - Jun. 02, 2011

I'lll be in the tourney... where is it? and when is it? I can bring Burning Firestrike Stadium from Hasbro only sorry... Unhappy I can come definitely if its on a weekend!

This is awesome

RE: Houstonians If you want a tourney Post here!! - Kai-V - Jun. 02, 2011

There are actually two other open threads for Houston for some reason, so since this is not approved yet, use one of those.