World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! (/Thread-MF-Meteo-LDrago-CH120XF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - th!nk - Jul. 10, 2011

MLD normally wins by a couple of rotations, I don't see many draws in the videos*. How new was the XF?

CS is usually like that in that basalt combo, at least, even my calm ones are, it's not even hitting the ridge mostly.

*And even then, as people said in that old spiral change base zombie killer thread, as long as it's not losing, draws don't really matter. (Not bringing it up cos of the people involved, I was just reading through it again yesterday, ahah.)

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Callum6939 - Jul. 10, 2011

To Dan for testing against the MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS...

(Jul. 10, 2011  2:01 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: May I ask the modes you used, the power, and the shots?

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: MLD normally wins by a couple of rotations, I don't see many draws in the videos*. How new was the XF?

In the description it says its a worn XF, at 20% power

I was asking Deikailo about hers, ahah.

Oh, soz, also currently I'm not getting great result from this combo against my Kerbecs Uncertain

It's one of the harder combo's to kill with it, WD is harder though, again, XF wear and all that, but wait for Dan to reply, methinks

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Dan - Jul. 10, 2011

Against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS? I used Upper mode and I'm guessing 80% bank, it wasn't too tough to KO.

(Jul. 10, 2011  3:47 PM)Dan Wrote: Against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS? I used Upper mode and I'm guessing 80% bank, it wasn't too tough to KO.

Kk, which one shot first? guessing kerbecss, Ill conduct tests now Tongue_out

Edit: also 120 height, boost mode i assume, and straight shot for kerbecs...

2nd Edit: just found out something cool, MLD easily KOs kerbecs when Kerbecs is launched weak, but Kerbecs tends to KO MLD when launched at around 80%-100%, just thought I would share...

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Bluezee - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Those all look like draws to me.

No, Kei did not compete. Also, that CS looks overly aggressive.

Bluezee never uses attack types in tournaments. I've only seen him use attack a few times. Also, we don't know how good you are either.

But I digress, I was actually referring to his lack of commitment and planning. If he were to "teach me" this, he would not follow through with meeting up with me unless there was a tournament, and I've already made it clear I'll be leaving the community shortly.

ROFL what? I have been using attack for like the last 5 tournaments I have been to....
Also, I would meet up to teach you. What gave you that idea? And lack of commitment and planning? I come to EVERY tournament in the area. In fact, I never missed one. Can't say that about too many others can you?

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Deikailo - Jul. 10, 2011

Because libra 85d is an attack blade.

Pm me or return my phone calls and I'll tell you what gave me that idea.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Hov - Jul. 10, 2011

If you must forget, Deikailo cant only watch you. She must watch everyone else too to make sure nobody is cheating.Like you said, NYC and NJ are mirror matches .So its just a common mistake. I mean she host for you guys to have fun.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Bluezee - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  3:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:32 AM)Dan Wrote: LOOOOOOOOOOL.
Alright, well ask Bluezee to teach you. He wrecks, man. What did you play against? I'll meet you next weekend anyway so we can iron things out.
LOL Callum spin dat carp with your hand and Hell Kerbecs is still completely decimated.
Rotation: lol I don't have RS but it seems like you're trying to get thunder from what Fyuuor posted.
Basalt BD145CS. I chose it during a stalling clause.

Bluezee is a lot of talk and hot air. Although I have actually practiced with this combo, it doesn't quite hold up during an actual battle.

Where are you getting this from?
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Because libra 85d is an attack blade.

I use that at the most two times a tournament.....

Bluezee, this thread isn't about you. This is about Meteo L Drago Ch120XF. I was actually not the one who brought you up. If you really want to discuss this, you should try returning my phone calls, IMs, or maybe even taking some initiative to PM me.

That being said, Dan, this combination sounds too complex for most of the attention spans of this forum. I'd be willing to help do a tutorial video for this with you during HPT3.

That would actually be awesome. The difficulty of use is a major reason it hasn't caught on. A tutorial vid, or, hell, even an instruction manual for what to use against what, would be awesome, IMO.

I think a visual is the best way to go that way everyone has an understanding of how it SHOULD work.

Oh yeah, I think that would be good.
I realized the whole attention span thing awhile back, real shame lol.

Kk I did a vid against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHmu6pT2ce0&feature=channel_video_title

TBH I don't get the same results if you did a vid and got 100% I would have better proof, but from these I'm not to sure... But I do get good results against other things, and I think I 145 height it does a whole lot more better.

Okay, I'll get you a video. I'm dead serious it isn't too hard to KO with the right launch. Perhaps you'll get a better feel on what to do when I post the video. I'm actually trying to find my XF and if worse comes to worse, I'll make a video at High Park Throwdown with Deikailo/Bluez (if he goes.)

Thanks it be good to see some unedited results, I also do tend to get similar results with this combo on most things...

but still concerned on the 100% win lol.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Callum6939 - Jul. 11, 2011

sorry for double post, but the reason for this is I have some thing that might be quite useful...

Kk, I've analyzed why the meteo did not do so well from my tests, its not the meteo at all, its actually the movement of Hell Kerbecs, if the Hell Kerbecs has stationary and in the center Meteo would be able to get the KO, but since mine was moving, the meteo could not gain a direct hit to get the most smash, therefor it hit the side of Hell, this made the Hell smash the meteo into loosing its spin, therefore costing it the round.

If the Hell was stationary it is a lot easier to gain a direct hit for a KO, and it would also not loose as much spin as it would against a moving Kerbecs there for better results...

but I would also still like to see some video tests.

also as proven in one of your own vids it doesn't have 100% win rate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0rdyFFe5aE&feature=channel_video_title

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Dan - Jul. 11, 2011

..lol I was playing around in that video, I made that clear. Do you want a video of 100% unedited win rate?

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Callum6939 - Jul. 11, 2011

yeah, that would be great Joyful_3

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Kujikato - Jul. 12, 2011

my shooting of MFMLDCH120XF
http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/Dracovianauis/?action=view&current=MFMLDCH120XFShootingtests.mp4

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Callum6939 - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  10:29 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: my shooting of MFMLDCH120XF
http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/Dracovianauis/?action=view&current=MFMLDCH120XFShootingtests.mp4

is yours a worn XF? as it held a flower pattern... at one point

also a right handed user would tend to use just the launcher, with no grip, to be able to launch the bey best, also could you do a battle vid against any top tier as that would provide better analysis of you shot (well for me any way).

Edit: never mind hes doing that part Tongue_out, also you need to fix your Beylauncher R, which you were using on the MF Earth Bull GB145 CS, as I could hear lose of rotations, just get some new prongs

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 12, 2011

Why I can't get a good result when using this?
Also, is wobbling normal when using this?

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Callum6939 - Jul. 12, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  2:18 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Why I can't get a good result when using this?
Also, is wobbling normal when using this?

no wobbling isn't normal, also are you launching it right?