World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! (/Thread-MF-Meteo-LDrago-CH120XF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Dan - Jun. 09, 2011

I forgot to mention, LDrago II's wear just like LDrago does.
I put on a less used LDrago II and it did quite a bit better even with a worn XF. Jesus, keeping this thing running properly is a pain, but OP results speak for themselves guys.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - th!nk - Jun. 10, 2011

I've traditionally always got better results with a "worn in" LDrago II, in everything I've used it in. Better spin steal from the slightly larger contact area, better grip on the 230 track, etc etc.
Of course, I can fo' sho' see where too much wear would be a problem, it'd be like using the other mode (where too much rubber makes contact and you bounce around way too much).

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - rock L-drago - Jun. 14, 2011

Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD. You can test against it. I am interested in seeing hoe BD145 nullifies this combo.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Fire Eternal - Jun. 14, 2011

(Jun. 14, 2011  1:03 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD. You can test against it. I am interested in seeing hoe BD145 nullifies this combo.

Already tested. Look at the OP.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Dan - Jun. 14, 2011

I reported his post. It isn't hard to KO Hell Kerbece BD145WD.

RE: 'Maximum Meteor' MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - ZenSkyStars - Jun. 18, 2011

(Apr. 23, 2011  6:04 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:45 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Well, in TT Tournaments, its only Attack Vs Attack :V .

No, it is not ?

Hmm, It could be different in Japan :V. I live in Singapore, so maybe the change the rules abit. Haha, Smile.

Attack VS Attack? where did ya get that from?
Anyways, i did a few tests on this combo, i'd like to say that it didnt work well for me. However, i may not have been able to shoot XF the way you can, so i need more practice for the moment. Results will be up soon.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - th!nk - Jun. 18, 2011

The combo is extremely good, it's all about learning to shoot XF correctly, so don't post results till you can, methinks. Confused

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Ga' - Jun. 18, 2011

(Jun. 14, 2011  11:50 PM)Dan Wrote: I reported his post. It isn't hard to KO Hell Kerbece BD145WD.

This. I KO'ed Hell Kerbecs BD145WD with an uncustomized L-Drago Destroy shot by banking. And is there a 'how to shoot XF correctly' video yet?

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Dan - Jun. 19, 2011

Nah, never got to it. Plus my XF was worn to hell so I'm going to need to get another.
I'll try and arrange something, though.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Nile - Jun. 19, 2011

XF is truly Amazing Been playing around with it and is quite remarkable for it's ability to out spin stamina..
it has that strong power but the downside is Quite easy to self KO'

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Janstarblast - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  8:41 AM)Nile Wrote: XF is truly Amazing Been playing around with it and is quite remarkable for it's ability to out spin stamina..
it has that strong power but the downside is Quite easy to self KO'

That's the reason why only people who are confident about their launches should use this amazing combo! If you go wrong even by a small margin, you are devastated... I think that people need to plan more than Tobio(Capt. Capri) before launching MLDCH120XF...
Dan- I always wanted to ask this, is there like, any other tip one may use with this combo? Or should be XF and only XF? You see, its quite difficult to get.... So... yeah!

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - th!nk - Jun. 19, 2011

XF only, we went over this. It's a very exacting combo. If you get ebay access, it's easy to get, but yeah. Confused

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Nile - Jun. 20, 2011

RB.7 Is prob the best way to get it Gravity P attack.ver BD145 XF is the Best to get it with...
a balance stadium is the perfect way to practice.....NO tornado ridge....
(Jun. 19, 2011  9:06 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I think that people need to plan more than "Tobio" before launching MLDCH120XF...
really? "Tobio" Is Ninja...

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - th!nk - Jun. 20, 2011

I'd rather practice in a proper stadium, so, you know, you know exactly how it'll work when you use it at a tournament...

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Nile - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 20, 2011  5:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd rather practice in a proper stadium, so, you know, you know exactly how it'll work when you use it at a tournament...
Yeah I know sometimes you could be nervous and launch too slow or too fast...
Without Maximum Practice this combo cannot be used competitively or ... Knocked out XD well anyway With out being able to master your 20% Launch ...Ouch

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Hero - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  2:40 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd rather practice in a proper stadium, so, you know, you know exactly how it'll work when you use it at a tournament...

Without Maximum Practice this combo cannot be used competitively or ... Knocked out XD well anyway With out being able to master your 20% Launch ...Ouch

What the heck are you talking about? You can perfectly master this combo in an attack stadium. I dare you to ask Dan or Bluezee what stadiums they used when they developed this combo.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Nile - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  5:30 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:40 AM)Nile Wrote:

What the heck are you talking about? You can perfectly master this combo in an attack stadium. I dare you to ask Dan or Bluezee what stadiums they used when they developed this combo.
yeah i know But the thing is Dan and Bluzee has mastered it i'm beginning to get a 80% in the stadium For this it's practice makes perfect...

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Dan - Jun. 21, 2011

Trust me, Attack stadium is better to practice in, reason being what Th!nk said earlier.
I suggest you get one before any other beyblade purchase.

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - th!nk - Jun. 21, 2011

No more nicknames.

Neither is better, they're different. It's chalk and cheese.
This is probably harder to use, but it's worth the effort.

. who used nicknames?
I'm going to have to disagree and say Attack would probably be better for all instances.

Post was deleted. Said "Which is better, this or Lightning Tank"
Now it's gone, it's all confusing, ahahah Tongue_out

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Azlanslayer - Jun. 21, 2011

Hpmh.. This combo is terrible in my Metagame, where RF, CS, Basalt Anti-Meta combos all around. Plus, they don't use a Non-Aggressive CS. Meteo L-Drago CH120XF just gets KO'd too easily. Here's tests results.

MF-H Meteo L-Drago D125XF (Barrage Mode) Vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
MF-H Meteo L-Drago: 17 wins (17 OS, 0 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs: 3 wins(3 OS, 0 KO)
5 draws
Win Percentage: 85%

My XF is worn, i guess that gives it the ability to have more stamina?

Thats cool bro, and from what I see worn XF tend to have less stamina..
What combinations are typical (specifically)?

RE: MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF! - Azlanslayer - Jun. 21, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  9:36 PM)Dan Wrote: Thats cool bro, and from what I see worn XF tend to have less stamina..
What combinations are typical (specifically)?

In my Metagame? Hell ____ RF/CS, Screw _____ RF/CS, Basalt _____ RF/CS, Gravity Perseus ____ LRF/RF/R2F/CS, Rock _____ RF, Lighting _____ LRF/RF. I could say more, but this things just destroys it. RF prevents Meteo L-Drago from KOing easily. Attack Heavy, Like Italians Gasp.

WOAH. Screw is getting use? Are they using the right cw? Tongue_out

Man, attack has seen a resurgence now. Everyone is using it. It's notsogreat for this combo, then, but I can survive against a few attackers, at least in testing.