World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling HMS and Plastics sales(Including MSUV DGGT and much more) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling HMS and Plastics sales(Including MSUV DGGT and much more) (/Thread-Selling-HMS-and-Plastics-sales-Including-MSUV-DGGT-and-much-more)

Pages: 1 2 3

HMS and Plastics sales(Including MSUV DGGT and much more) - Gianmarco.93 - Apr. 22, 2011

Hey there,it has been a while since I was last here Grin
So I need money for a travel in Indonesia and even if I don t really want,I m forced to sell as much as I can untill I get money I need
RULES
-No reservations,first come first serves
-PM me offers
-most of the beys are MINT,I will add a complete list soon with names and conditions

Pictures miss my nickname and I will upload more cleared pics very soon with my name on it,I hope moderators will give me some hours of time cause it s a lot of staff.
So if you guys are wondering,inside the HMS random bosters there are 2 DGMF(1xOrange,1xWhite) MINT,2xDZMF(both blue)MINT,3xDEMS(1xPurple,2xlight blue)And the 2 corocoro boxes contains cyber dragoon battle spec NIB and MINT LLDrago gold version.
I got tons of MFB too,not sure if people would be interessed in them.Yes I got attack stadium but I won t ship it internationally so don t ask!
Thank you

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey , lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Benjohadi - Apr. 23, 2011

buught some thing from gianmarco recently...really a good seller....never get fed up with question...he even guide me on the tracking system and sometime translate for me(before i getting used of google translate)..lol..
really good communication...recommenden..thumbs up...Smile

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey , lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - C a o S³ - Apr. 23, 2011

Bought some times from gianmarco, perfect seller. Absolutely positive feedback.

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey , lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - Apr. 24, 2011

Okay guys,in 5 days I ll put on ebay a super lot with all my hms dragoons(3 msuv 2 ms 2 mf) with a starting price of 500€
If you want to buy just one of them this is your last chance to PM me

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey , lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - Apr. 26, 2011

Poseidon requests,proto grey msuv pictures
http://img220.imageshack.us/g/beyblade2001.jpg/

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey , lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - BeyFan - Apr. 29, 2011

Where are the rest of the photos? Tongue_out

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey , lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Poseidon - Apr. 29, 2011

i recoomend this guy he answeres all your questions and you get a reply quick . Thanks for everything

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey , lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - Apr. 30, 2011

Who wants a proto grey MSUV for 87€ shipped?
Or a DGMF for 67€ shipped?
For the shipping I ll use TRAKED AIRMAIL.
PM ME! Grin

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - BeyFan - May. 01, 2011

Marco, get some more photos of the lime green. And you're welcome for the new layout to the OP Tongue_out

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - DragoonTalon - May. 01, 2011

If I wasn't in a loan, I would buy that MSUV (The one owned by Brad.)

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - May. 01, 2011

http://img23.imageshack.us/g/beyblade4001.jpg/
More pictures Smile
PM ME for questions and all I m quite friendly

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - May. 07, 2011

BUMP

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Poseidon - May. 10, 2011

thanks . Great seller superbly packed . Awsome seller

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - GalaxyPegasis77 - May. 10, 2011

PM sent

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - May. 16, 2011

BUMP.
Only thing sold till now is the black DZ MS.
Make me an offer on everything you want and do not warry,I m not rude!
Would like to sell everything before the end of June!

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - May. 24, 2011

Proto Grey MSUV is now gone, and I think I ll keep for my self the white one.
So hurry up, the last msuv for sale is the NIP lime green , 100% NEW.
Price for it is 100 euros! Hurry hurry hurry

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - DragoonMF - May. 26, 2011

thanks I got the package today , a great dealer and one of the best services ever had.one of the best sellers i 've ever tried

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - May. 30, 2011

Grey msuv has been sold and white msuv can be considered gone to.
Only NIP lime green msuv is still up for sale.
Who wants a used white DGMS for 32€? Or a MINT ice blue wolborg ms for 35€?
PM me! I ll be super nice and I ll try to accomodate you as much as I can Smile

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - N0va - Jun. 08, 2011

i recieved dragoon msuv and it is perfect! the best service i had (he was able to send it also if the italian post service had a lot of problems!) very recommended

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - Jun. 17, 2011

Bump

RE: HMS SHOP(proto grey, lime green and white MSUV) pics are up - Gianmarco.93 - Jul. 04, 2011

BUMP!
Get your wolborg MS,jiraya MS,DEMS(mold 4),samurai changer MS and dragoon MS for the hms tournament!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Plastics-Remembrance-Day-July-17th-and-WBO-OP-Official-Rules-Release-4-0
Be sure to get them and have the best hms combos available in the metagame!
Lets win the tourney with'em!!!!!

RE: HMS SHOP(last MSUV left,hurry up) - Gianmarco.93 - Jul. 13, 2011

Bump
Updated OP with what has been SOLD
LAST MSUV LEFT HURRY UPPP(white colour)

RE: HMS SHOP(last MSUV left,hurry up) - Soul ♫ - Jul. 18, 2011

Gianmarco thank you very much,the package arrived in perfect conditions and very quickly.Really a great seller =)

RE: HMS SHOP(last MSUV left,hurry up) - Gianmarco.93 - Aug. 24, 2011

BUMP
Only things left are white MSUV, Blue Dragoon MF and NIP jiraya MS

RE: HMS SHOP(last MSUV left,hurry up) - Haart1 - Aug. 27, 2011

How much for dragoon msuv white?