World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Things you collect (not beyblade related) (/Thread-Things-you-collect-not-beyblade-related)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Cannon - Apr. 01, 2012

I collect Pokemon Games. Grin

I have every Pokemon game so far, except the Gold, Silver, Crystal. I never liked those. aha

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Janstarblast - Apr. 01, 2012

(Mar. 12, 2012  11:05 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:05 PM)blah Wrote: Pokemon cards because the artworks are just amazing to look at.
Fond player of the video game but have never played the trading card game competitively so I'm just a collector.

I still have my 150 USD+ collection of rare cards, along with a ton of spares.

Definitely a fond player of the video game too, haha.

Wow, I actually do not have rare cards, and my TCG collection stands at a mere 100-200 cards.
Tired
Aaand, even I am a fond player of the video game...

Well, as many people do, I usually like to collect old coins. I am also fond of collecting anything that is small and shiny! Call me a real-world Meowth or Linoone!
I have got a lot of beads, buttons, and marbles! Eee

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Ga' - Apr. 01, 2012

Get some original Charizard swag like I have then. Wink I got it when it was sold in stores, but my Charizard is unfortunately not 1st Edition. Otherwise, that collection's value would go up by 200 dollars.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - sarabscientist - Apr. 01, 2012

POKEMON CARDS.
I HAVE OVER 9 THOUSAND (just saiyan).

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Eternal Blader - Apr. 07, 2012

I collect pokemon cards. I have about 200-300 of them. I never played the actual game, I'm just a card collector.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Bobmcdoogal - Apr. 07, 2012

I used to collect pokemon cards but then traded in 600 cards for $30 at Toysonfire Ottawa and bought the Super Deck set

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - 50uNdW4v3 - Apr. 07, 2012

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - BIGBANG! - Apr. 10, 2012

ok so i collect a whole load of pokemon cards i have like nearly 3 tin fulls and i collect a few yu-gi-oh cards i have quite a few pokemon figures

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Sniper - Apr. 11, 2012

I collect(Love) Domo. Ive got like a big 4ft plushie and i just got a small one the other day ive got like a lumberjack hat of Domo a wallet and a bunch of stickers i want soo much more too.XD im actually tempted to change my username to Domo Joyful_3

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Thor Odinson - Apr. 11, 2012

I collect yugioh and Hotwheels(just real cars, like nissans, and all those street tuners). , My Deck is just a loose fairy deck, But in duel transer, i play one mean, annoying, troll faced Exodia deck. With the new banlist, 2 Level limit B's, 3 gravity binds, 1 wall of reavealing light,a sangan,3 destniy hero defenders, 2 marshmallons, 1 spirit reaper, 3 rockstone warriors.. (PM me for my entire list.)

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Arborlite - Apr. 12, 2012

I collect small cars/automobiles from HotWheels. It's funny how much fun it is when you look at all your current colection and say "Wow, that's nice!". I have about 200 in my collection now, I will post some pictures later!

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Ga' - Apr. 13, 2012

I've recently begun a collection of Kikkerland windup toys. I started with the Leopold jumping bug which I got as a gift for Christmas, and recently got the Sparklz windup toy. I'm focusing on the windups and mechanical toys for now, but these are pretty cool items. Check them out!

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Tamer Shinn - Apr. 13, 2012

Now don't laugh...

I collect most anything Batman related. Also collect racing diecasts(NASCAR,F1,Raaly etc.),Gundam models,Star Trek models....the list goes on.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - TDBR - Apr. 15, 2012

I have collected
1.Pokemon Cards
2.Naruto Cards
3.Bakugan
4.Yugioh Cards
(THEN)5.Beyblade

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Katniss - May. 06, 2012

Pokemon cards dinosaur caps and hexbugs.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - OwnageDerp - May. 07, 2012

i collect FIFA world cup stuff like vuvuzelas, the soccer balls, and others. another thing is pokemon cards, bakugan, kidrobot, and recycables, you know, because i could get money

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - 4DBladerXD - May. 07, 2012

I collect ( not beyblade related) Yugioh cards (5d's and GX and regular) Pokemon and Naruto Sage's booster packs

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Glad Hatter - May. 07, 2012

I started collecting Dragon-type Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. going for a moderately tiered deck.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Thunder Dome - May. 07, 2012

I collect yugioh besides beyblade

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Luck - May. 07, 2012

I collect:
pokemon, yugioh, bakugan, (EXCLUDING BEYBLADE) so yeah beyblade, and books and ting XD

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Galaxy - May. 20, 2012

I collect manga & gashapons\action figures.
This is a part of my collection, other stuff will be added on next week.
Attention: big pics!

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - SoulNinja - May. 20, 2012

I collect manga, anime dvds, yugioh cards, computers, computer games, lego, pokemon, and lots of random things.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - BestLeoneBlader - May. 21, 2012

haha, i collect pokemon cards, mangas, random antiques that i find, and cool vintage stuff for amazing refurbishing and such.im just cool like that, haha.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Anchor - May. 22, 2012

I used to collect pokemon and yugioh cards(i have soooo many). Now,Im starting to collect manga,dvds/blu-rays of my favorite shows(mostly anime). I don't collect much else. Im thinking of collection naruto headbands lol.

RE: Things you collect (not beyblade related) - Tri - May. 22, 2012

I collect manga, anime, and anime figures. I just started collecting figures.

I used to collect PkMn cards until they declined in popularity at my school, me and my parents counted how many I had once and I had like 500-600+(I can't remember).