World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Balance Stadium and Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium!*Closed* - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: MFB Balance Stadium and Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium!*Closed* (/Thread-MFB-Balance-Stadium-and-Hasbro-Dragoon-Hurricane-Stadium-Closed)

Pages: 1 2

MFB Balance Stadium and Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium!*Closed* - aCiDsHoOt3R - Dec. 11, 2010

Hey Guys, I am selling an MFB balance stadium and Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Attack Stadium for $40 for both! PM me with offers if you want them seperate! Thanks!
Stadium Pics

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - s-pegasus - Dec. 11, 2010

You never had to make another thread about selling other items just update your other thread for selling.Easier for Mods and Admins

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Nojo294 - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  5:24 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Hey Guys, I am selling an MFB balance stadium and Rare Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Attack Stadium! PM me with offers! Thanks!
Stadium Pics

thats not a MFB balance stadium... its not a torndo balance either. I know becuz i have ur stadium and thought it was tornado balance b4...

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - aCiDsHoOt3R - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  5:27 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: You never had to make another thread about selling other items just update your other thread for selling.Easier for Mods and Admins
Sorry bout that!
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:24 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Hey Guys, I am selling an MFB balance stadium and Rare Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Attack Stadium! PM me with offers! Thanks!
Stadium Pics

thats not a MFB balance stadium... its not a torndo balance either. I know becuz i have ur stadium and thought it was tornado balance b4...
what is it called then?

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Nojo294 - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  5:29 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: what is it called then?

No idea...

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - blah - Dec. 11, 2010

It's a fake Alladin Corp stadium or something. Uncertain

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Giraton - Dec. 11, 2010

i believe the mfb stadium is a basic stadium.

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - aCiDsHoOt3R - Dec. 11, 2010

(Dec. 11, 2010  5:31 AM)blah Wrote: It's a fake Alladin Corp stadium or something. Uncertain
Dang, I didn't know it was fake, but its still good though, at least to me it is!
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:31 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:29 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: what is it called then?

No idea...
Me netheir, i thought it was maybe a Sono Kong balance stadium
(Dec. 11, 2010  5:33 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i believe the mfb stadium is a basic stadium.
same here...

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - blah - Dec. 11, 2010

It's really big right ?
The only stadium that is blue that I know of is TBTS and Aladdin Corp Stadium as found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-2-Battle-Stadium-Big-Size-/260687962335?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb236a0df

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Giraton - Dec. 11, 2010

that's the one i thought was a basic stadium. looks like that stadium is fake.

(Dec. 11, 2010  5:40 AM)blah Wrote: It's really big right ?
The only stadium that is blue that I know of is TBTS and Aladdin Corp Stadium as found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-Beyblade-2-Battle-Stadium-Big-Size-/260687962335?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb236a0df
that one on ebay is bigger than mine i believe, i got mine from Gmarket and it's about 15 in. wide

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - milkychipz - Dec. 11, 2010

FAKEE ^^ Do you have any MFBs *cant find your other thread,maybe im just not trying hard enough. stuffl like that on Gmarket is fake, ive been seing it for ages Uncertain

(Dec. 11, 2010  5:51 AM)littlechipz Wrote: FAKEE ^^ Do you have any MFBs *cant find your other thread,maybe im just not trying hard enough. stuffl like that on Gmarket is fake, ive been seing it for ages Uncertain
yeah i think it is made from Alladin Corp or whatever because I see Alladin on the stadium! But its so good compared to TT's attack stadium i couldnt tell the diff.

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - milkychipz - Dec. 11, 2010

yeah, still pretty good, I used to have one. i idd notice the difference though:L

well if you can sell it for $10 or under i would buy it, i can't go much higher than that.

haha, for that price, your better ff selling it to a noob for $50 plus, thats what I would do. Pikabattler, theres one on gmarket, if your interested ill pm you with the link later $5 only ^^

lol it's not good.
There's no tornado ridge but is basically the best part of it.

(Dec. 11, 2010  6:30 AM)blah Wrote: lol it's not good.
There's no tornado ridge but is basically the best part of it.
true, how much you think i will get for it though?

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Ultra - Dec. 11, 2010

uh very little since it's fake.... Maybe $15 - $20 at most. Also the dragoon hurricane stadium is not rare at all and is one of the worst stadiums ever...

I got mine from Gmarket for $3 haha. Sold it for $50 ^^

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Ultra - Dec. 11, 2010

Whoever you sold it to has too much money and also probably didn't know it was fake.

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Poseidon - Dec. 11, 2010

hi the dragoon hasbro is just as bad as all the other hasbro arena's i reccomend you just keep it ...

Ultrablader already mentioned that ...

RE: MFB Balance Stadium and *Rare* Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane Stadium! - Poseidon - Dec. 11, 2010

...........Oh yeah sorry.........

(Dec. 11, 2010  10:15 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh very little since it's fake.... Maybe $15 - $20 at most. Also the dragoon hurricane stadium is not rare at all and is one of the worst stadiums ever...
i thought rare meant it was hard to find?