World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs (/Thread-Selling-AkirasDaddy-s-MFB-Shop-BB-99-Hell-Kerbecs)

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - .:J:. - Nov. 21, 2010

Thx for that, and sorry everyone, it keeps saying to search in another ... seconds, yet i haven't searched for a week!

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - DPTButton - Nov. 22, 2010

is there any chance you could make something cheaper when selling and by not combine shipping

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - ControL_ - Nov. 22, 2010

AkirasDaddy's prices are already very cheap. Asking for even cheaper begs fairness on his part since he only makes the smallest profit per Bey. I do know however that he gives a generous discount if you buy 2-3+ items of high enough price.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Soldier-F3AR - Nov. 22, 2010

Received my Ray Gil today super fast delivery came in 3 days thanks
AkirasDaddy

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - AkirasDaddy - Nov. 22, 2010

(Nov. 22, 2010  8:46 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Received my Ray Gil today super fast delivery came in 3 days thanks
AkirasDaddy

Oh I say good job to postman.
Enjoy with your bey!!
Thanks
(Nov. 22, 2010  8:24 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: AkirasDaddy's prices are already very cheap. Asking for even cheaper begs fairness on his part since he only makes the smallest profit per Bey. I do know however that he gives a generous discount if you buy 2-3+ items of high enough price.

yep thanks!

I always try reduce package shipping weight for cheaper.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Killer Beafowl - Nov. 22, 2010

AkirasDaddy,you never replyed to my PM?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - AkirasDaddy - Nov. 22, 2010

(Nov. 22, 2010  11:26 PM)dracielviper Wrote: AkirasDaddy,you never replyed to my PM?
Sorry for late reply. PM sent

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Killer Beafowl - Nov. 22, 2010

Oh i see just got PM. pmed back thanks lol

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Ray Joker - Nov. 23, 2010

AkirasDaddy, when do you think you will get Flame Byxis 230WD? (Or will you at all?)

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - AkirasDaddy - Nov. 23, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  12:37 AM)RayJoker Wrote: AkirasDaddy, when do you think you will get Flame Byxis 230WD? (Or will you at all?)

I already got Flame Byxis 230WD. only dont make a video yet.
price is $17 free shipping.

(Nov. 23, 2010  12:40 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:37 AM)RayJoker Wrote: AkirasDaddy, when do you think you will get Flame Byxis 230WD? (Or will you at all?)

I already got Flame Byxis 230WD. only dont make a video yet.
price is $17 free shipping.

Ahh, okay, I'll order from you soon. Thanks!

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - CononKudo - Nov. 23, 2010

Got My Meteo L-Drago Today, ONly Took 4 Days To Get To The US!!!

-Thank You!

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - teku66 - Nov. 23, 2010

items arrived thanks

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Eric12 - Nov. 23, 2010

Why are the attack and balance so expensive? is it because its a event special?

(Nov. 23, 2010  2:26 AM)Eric12 Wrote: Why are the attack and balance so expensive? is it because its a event special?

It's a WBBA Limited Edition pack.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - blah - Nov. 23, 2010

Package arrived, thanks. (:

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - AkirasDaddy - Nov. 23, 2010

Today is a very good day!! Im very glad now.
Enjoy everyone with your new staff.
Thanks

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - teku66 - Nov. 23, 2010

akira. just need something cleared up here. for the bb-97 and bb-98 set, by small packet, do you mean that you take everything that comes out of the set and put it in a package/box and ship it to us or am i wrong? if i am wrong are you willing to be able to do that? i know it might screw up the price and everything if im wrong about you unboxing it to ship it, but im just curious.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Bae Master - Nov. 23, 2010

Small packet is just another type of shipping. It's slower than EMS but is significantly cheaper.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - TenshouTsubasa - Nov. 23, 2010

Could you send the goods to Hong Kong?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - MooMoo - Nov. 23, 2010

Do u send the goods to singapore?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - BeyFan - Nov. 23, 2010

He says to PM him if you want to ask about countries that he sends beys to. It is in the original post.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - MooMoo - Nov. 23, 2010

how PM?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - elijah102009 - Nov. 23, 2010

Does The Beyblades You Sell Have D-Right Sticker?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - BeyFan - Nov. 23, 2010

You have to activate it first. Then, just look for one of AkirasDaddy's posts on this thread and it will have the pm button near the bottom of the post.