World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Dec. 22, 2010

i mean you could tie Bey-Brad up and torcher him till he battled you but that would be mean and not cool to Bey-brad D:
and wait hes going to stop play battle strikers as well? NO!!!!he still has Bey-heart left,he went to battle strikers cause idk why(beyblades can cause more damage so their better) but he at least has to stay with one of the two D:,well cant do much to change his though...."much"

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Dec. 22, 2010

Really man could you stop making such carp posts?

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Dec. 22, 2010

^ refering to? this is random thoughts afterall Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Brooklyn-Z - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  12:40 AM)Khel Wrote: Really man could you stop making such carp posts?

I could,but i ran out of my meds today,so going to have to wait till tomorrow for me to start going back to making none "Carp" post

Websters English Dictionary Wrote:2random adj
a : lacking a definite plan, purpose, or pattern
b : made, done, or chosen at random <read random passages from the book>
a : relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence <random processes>

Quite frankly this should go back to being called the miscellaneous posts thread.

Just because it's an off-topic thread does not mean it warrants completely nonsensical posts.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Soundwave - Dec. 22, 2010

That was a good one man, I should add that to my signature Grin

ill try not to make carp post till i get me meds back,but to then carp post probably will be made ;V

then stop posting so we don't have to see your posts.

but then i would be doing nothing and i am not the type of person who can sit and do nothing, always got to be looking at something

(Dec. 22, 2010  12:54 AM)Gloomy Wrote: but then i would be doing nothing and i am not the type of person who can sit and do nothing, always got to be looking at something

read a god damn book or a newspaper.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 22, 2010

Go for a jog or something, just don't spam Tired

A book whats that?,no but serously i would but i dont own any books and the ones i checked out from the libary iv read 5 times :V

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pyro - Dec. 22, 2010

Seriously, I think you should just log off...

(Dec. 22, 2010  12:58 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Go for a jog or something, just don't spam Tired

do you want me to start spamming? and go for a jog,whens its like 8:00pm? and its snowing? going for a jog doesnt seem very appealing,if the sun was out and it wasnt snowing of course,i wouldnt even been on right now :V

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - |Joe| - Dec. 22, 2010

Where did you two get those banners?

(Dec. 22, 2010  1:00 AM)Pyro Wrote: Seriously, I think you should just log off...

yes i should,but i got wrapped up in this conversation,and forgot what i was actually doing..
(Dec. 22, 2010  1:01 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Where did you two get those banners?

Robsta,i should credit him :V

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Raykon - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  12:48 AM)Khel Wrote:
a : relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence <random processes>

Quite frankly this should go back to being called the miscellaneous posts thread.

Just because it's an off-topic thread does not mean it warrants completely nonsensical posts.

Was that for my post? or ... Anyway, at the moment I think I will be visiting Canada, as it is my favorite country and there is many things I'd like to see there and in the US which I'd go to if I went to Canada.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Thresher - Dec. 22, 2010

Facebook Rap battles are the best.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Dec. 22, 2010

WTF!! Facebook?! WHat has that got to do with the topic

Fat Bloke: Its 3 in the mornin

Me: ... OK?

Thresher:Facebook Rap battles are the best

Me: That has already been established here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please?page=150

Kai-V: Use the random thoughts thread

Me: Tired

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  1:19 PM)littlechipz Wrote: WTF!! Facebook?! WHat has that got to do with the topic

This is random thoughts. You can write about Facebook.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - milkychipz - Dec. 22, 2010

what find interesting is the fact that bey brad wasnt ever mentioned greatly, and now that he went away everyone loves him, reminds me of michael jackson

EDIT: i know night it was a poor attempt at humour :"(

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Night - Dec. 22, 2010

I didn't even know him, I signed up too late and I spent most of my time animating for about 5 years...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Kai-V - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  1:32 PM)littlechipz Wrote: what find interesting is the fact that bey brad wasnt ever mentioned greatly, and now that he went away everyone loves him, reminds me of michael jackson

How do you know he was not ? I do think he was "mentioned greatly" before he retired.

(Dec. 22, 2010  8:03 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:48 AM)Khel Wrote:

Was that for my post? or ... Anyway, at the moment I think I will be visiting Canada, as it is my favorite country and there is many things I'd like to see there and in the US which I'd go to if I went to Canada.

Of course not! It was for Gloomy's posts.

(Dec. 22, 2010  1:32 PM)littlechipz Wrote: what find interesting is the fact that bey brad wasnt ever mentioned greatly, and now that he went away everyone loves him, reminds me of michael jackson

That doesn't make any sense. Last I checked he was pretty well liked when he still played Beyblade.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Daegor42 - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  5:46 PM)Khel Wrote: That doesn't make any sense. Last I checked he was pretty well liked when he still played Beyblade.

I'm pretty sure Brad sold all of his Beyblade stuff, so I don't think he plays anymore.

I could be wrong though.