World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums (/Thread-Beyblade-Save-our-Stadiums)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - LeonTempest - Oct. 17, 2010

true. i realize that. but what is funny to me is how they are losing it lol. and hey Hasbro, if you are reading this, instead if wasting $4000 bucks, WHY NOT JUST MAKE NEW STADIUMS?!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - xVaretyr - Oct. 17, 2010

Oh well... Dirty tactics Chocked_2

Wish they'd make stadiums better though. Or are they thinking if they tried to make stadiums like the Takara-Tomy's, they'll lose their originality? (Well, in this case, originality sucks. Speechless)

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Oct. 17, 2010

(Oct. 17, 2010  7:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: HELLO EVERYBODY:
When Hasbro sends you a $3 off coupon, they lose no money, except the price of ink, paper, and return postage.
The retailer eats the $3.
They really aren't losing anything giving it to you.

(Oct. 17, 2010  9:01 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Furthermore $4000 is nothing, especially to a large company.

Felt this deserved the next page.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Corey - Oct. 18, 2010

It's pretty pathetic that some people here were actually excited about getting a 3 dollar coupon.

Hasbro: 1

WBO: 0

Iceburn

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - LeonTempest - Oct. 18, 2010

i wasnt excited (if you are even refering to me at all) i think its funny, and also sad on thier part
lol definatly an ice burn

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Ochibi - Oct. 18, 2010

I think it's kind of like they are trying to bribe us or something to stop mailing those letters by giving us those coupons in my opinion.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Mc Frown - Oct. 18, 2010

: \ That is not it at all.
It's a token of acknowledgement and is supposed to promote customer loyalty.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - GeneralHawx - Oct. 18, 2010

So how has the proposal been doing? I'm kinda lazy and I don't wanna read the 4 page plus material. All I know at this point is that we've been getting $3 coupons which I'm assuming this isn't going to well.... :\

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Jaysus - Oct. 18, 2010

So, besides the fact the health and safety standards in the USA and the UK are entirely different to Japan which meant that stadium exits are literally impossible, did people really expect Hasbro to listen to a handful of customers?

These are metal spinning tops. Having stadium exits, cardboard barrier or not, is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Especially in the USA where people are so lawsuit-happy that they sue a company because they had to wait in a queue for a little while.

I understand that the stadium slopes suck, and I suppose that a request to Hasbro (a preferably less childishly worded request) to try and match the slopes and bowls of the Japanese stadiums and keeping the Hasbro walls and pockets (they're there for a reason), would have been much more feasible than asking them to just plain make the Japanese stadiums, which aren't following safety regulations in these countries.

They certainly aren't going to re-design a product because a handful of people asked them to, especially when it is one of their lesser products. Beyblade used to have entire shop sections devoted to them, it was awesome.. I caught some the other day on the top shelf of my local Wilkinsons. Also, I work in a toy shop- theres a few on a mid shelf at best.. A $3 coupon is their way of saying "Yeah, good luck with telling us how to do our jobs".

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Hatchet Haro - Oct. 18, 2010

Then we'll make it... not a handful of people, no... a load of people.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Jaysus - Oct. 18, 2010

It is a handful of people to a large, large toy company. You guys make up a very, very small fraction of overall customers.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Livingdeadgirl - Oct. 20, 2010

i help ill send one too!PWNED

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Yami - Oct. 21, 2010

Send it Tomorrow xD

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai Hiwatari - Oct. 21, 2010

I like this idea, hopefully there will be some sort of reaction at the very least.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Ray Joker - Oct. 21, 2010

(Oct. 21, 2010  6:06 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I like this idea, hopefully there will be some sort of reaction at the very least.

Hah, there was a reaction. It was a 3$ coupon and an automatic reply message.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kimchi - Oct. 22, 2010

Someone needs to go and remake the TT stadiums with their own damn plastic molding factory.

But seriously, this is would be a good idea if only Hasbro actually listened to their customer's feedback.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - galaxy epic - Oct. 22, 2010

i haz an idea.send it a higher part in hasbro,or get this out to every beyblade fansite possible.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kimchi - Oct. 22, 2010

even if 1000+ people actually fill out this form and send it to hasbro, i don't think they'll even care..

boycott ftw? lol joke.

no but srsly.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Meow! - Oct. 22, 2010

Look Hasbro listens to the stuff that takara has put out they listen to the feedback on everything. Why do you think they didn't release the beypointer? you can cheat on it easily! They even made the beylauncher's handle long to enlongate the life of the handle they though they fixed the problem by doing it so thats why the didn't release the beylauncher suspension. The japanese kids ( not on wbo) and their moms hate the stadiums, because the kids get hurt with it. Normal kids ( not on the wbo) that just say, "dark wolf looks cool i want it" don't understand the concept of attack, defense, stamina, and balance.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Ray Joker - Oct. 22, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  8:54 PM)masterofallbeys Wrote: Look Hasbro listens to the stuff that takara has put out they listen to the feedback on everything. Why do you think they didn't release the beypointer? you can cheat on it easily! They even made the beylauncher's handle long to enlongate the life of the handle they though they fixed the problem by doing it so thats why the didn't release the beylauncher suspension. The japanese kids ( not on wbo) and their moms hate the stadiums, because the kids get hurt with it. Normal kids ( not on the wbo) that just say, "dark wolf looks cool i want it" don't understand the concept of attack, defense, stamina, and balance.

The reason the BeyPointer isn't released in the U.S. is because we don't have the Bey Ta 1 arcade machine, which was the whole point of the beypointer. Beyblade was just released, and I doubt Hasbro will release an arcade machine about beyblade. Hasbro uses stronger molds, so obviously the Beylauncher would last longer. Also, what proof do you have that Japanese moms hate stadiums? Obviously, if you know a japanese mom who doesn't like the stadiums, you can't base it on the whole country not liking it.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2010

(Oct. 22, 2010  8:54 PM)masterofallbeys Wrote: The japanese kids ( not on wbo) and their moms hate the stadiums, because the kids get hurt with it. Normal kids ( not on the wbo) that just say, "dark wolf looks cool i want it" don't understand the concept of attack, defense, stamina, and balance.
What evidence do you have of this ? Because on the real Japanese blogs "not on wbo", I see that the kids clearly like the stadiums and I have never seen even one case of minor injury, and not all of them even use the fences.

Also, some of them have parents who are cool enough to teach them things about the hobby and play with them, so yes some of those kids do know about those concepts. I have no idea how you would know more about this than us.

Furthermore, for the Beypointers, we all just really doubt that Hasbro would be able to implement a reward system like TAKARA-TOMY did with the WBBA, so that is probably more why the Beypointers were not released.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Meow! - Oct. 23, 2010

i'm pretty sure it was on plamoya for one of the takara stadiums the first two reviews i saw said don't buy this garbage stadium, because of the reason i earlier stated. Can't exactly remember which site i found it on, but i know the background was black, if that helps any?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Oct. 23, 2010

So as we mentioned, you base the whole Japanese opinion on just two reviews, which might not even be real, which might not be done by "Japanese mothers" at all ? Your point is quite invalid ...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Pich - Oct. 23, 2010

Cool idea, dude. I'll send something out soon. ;D

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - beyblade713 - Oct. 26, 2010

im gonna try to send 1