World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums (/Thread-Beyblade-Save-our-Stadiums)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - dragoongalaxy20 - Nov. 24, 2010

Hi, everybody thinks that hasbro stadium are bad, i think hasbro stadium are bad, really i don't have a hasbro stadium but i have a sensei stadium that is almost the same, it have draciel fortress mold but is green, i love it beacause it have very balanced stadium, it works with all type of beyblades, my rock leone doesn't moves from the center, but i hate it because it makes my performance tips get dirty.

I think that to resolve this, someone needs to visit hasbro, show them one tt stadium and how they work.

Just triying to help

att: dragoongalaxy20

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  1:13 AM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: Hi, everybody thinks that hasbro stadium are bad, i think hasbro stadium are bad, really i don't have a hasbro stadium but i have a sensei stadium that is almost the same, it have draciel fortress mold but is green, i love it beacause it have very balanced stadium, it works with all type of beyblades, my rock leone doesn't moves from the center, but i hate it because it makes my performance tips get dirty.

I think that to resolve this, someone needs to visit hasbro, show them one tt stadium and how they work.

Just triying to help

att: dragoongalaxy20
Seriously ? You think Hasbro does not thoroughly know what TAKARA-TOMY's Beystadiums are and act like ? It is completely the opposite.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - CononKudo - Nov. 24, 2010

Has Anyone Tried Talking To An Actual Agent? Would That Help?

http://hasbro.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/hasbro.cfg/php/enduser/chat.php?p_sid=rZjbhrWj&p_accessibility=0

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Ray Joker - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  3:40 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Has Anyone Tried Talking To An Actual Agent? Would That Help?

http://hasbro.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/hasbro.cfg/php/enduser/chat.php?p_sid=rZjbhrWj&p_accessibility=0

I would, but as I'm twelve, I really wouldn't know how to have any legitimate conversation with them. I live really close to Hasbro.

They'd probably ignore me though...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - ShredderN64 - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 24, 2010  3:45 AM)Ray Joker Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:40 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Has Anyone Tried Talking To An Actual Agent? Would That Help?

I would, but as I'm twelve, I really wouldn't know how to have any legitimate conversation with them. I live really close to Hasbro.

They'd probably ignore me though...

Same here for age.

I tried calling about replacement facebolts and it was very awkward as it seems I knew a lot more then who I was talking to... Confused

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Evan - Nov. 25, 2010

Well I finally got my Super Vortex Stadium. This is my favorite Hasbro stadium I've ever owned, but in no way does that mean this is a good stadium. Attack types are completely shamed here and only stand a chance against other attack types. Defense combos WRECK in this thing tho. I've had Earth C145WD go undefeated all night.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - mesorangerxx - Nov. 25, 2010

did anyone try to make a video comparing TT stadiums and HABROS stadium and send it to them

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - BB-00Prototype - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 25, 2010  7:24 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: did anyone try to make a video comparing TT stadiums and HABROS stadium and send it to them

That is one of the best ideas i have heard so far.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Pimpju - Nov. 25, 2010

People have already had that idea, it's the issue of time, I believe.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Nov. 25, 2010

(Nov. 25, 2010  7:24 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: did anyone try to make a video comparing TT stadiums and HABROS stadium and send it to them
Do not worry.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - |Joe| - Nov. 25, 2010

I, personally, think that this is working. They seem to be heading in the right direction with their stadiums. From a picture I saw of the Burning Firestrike stadium it looks much like a revised LF. the Maximum Stampede stadium from what I hear has a good ridge, but the pockets in the middle ruin it.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Gilgamesh - Nov. 26, 2010

Hasbro is not going to to anything if no one talks to them about it because from their eyes they keep making money. They really dont care if takara is better as long as they are making money.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - TITAN - Nov. 26, 2010

I really don't see the point in different companies making beyblade in the first place. TT should make it in all countries.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  7:45 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: I really don't see the point in different companies making beyblade in the first place. TT should make it in all countries.
TAKARA-TOMY is not necessarily established outside East Asia. Hasbro can probably make the toyline more successful than if TAKARA-TOMY tried.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - The Fire Wyrm - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 25, 2010  8:50 AM)Evil Pegasus Wrote:

That is one of the best ideas i have heard so far.

i have a youtube if this is approved

(Nov. 26, 2010  8:19 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: i have a youtube if this is approved
I clearly wrote "Do not worry" ... I doubt yours would be that good or professional.

(Nov. 26, 2010  8:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  8:19 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: i have a youtube if this is approved
I clearly wrote "Do not worry" ... I doubt yours would be that good or professional.

my camra screws up my voice so i sould like a mentally challenged person but im not ive gotten over 5000 comments of people insulting my voice on camra and theyve always gotten the same response.....: its not my fault its my camras and you shut your mouth because i bet you have a voice that is worse than mine.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Elmo - Nov. 26, 2010

I can assure you that the voice that you hear on camera is your voice, whether you like it or not. Oftentimes prepubescent boys hear their voice sound like that of a girl's on camera and blame it on the camera, failing to realize that the voice they hear is actually their voice...

People who comment on Youtube are usually trolls. Just ignore them; your voice will change for the better over time.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - TITAN - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  7:45 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: I really don't see the point in different companies making beyblade in the first place. TT should make it in all countries.
TAKARA-TOMY is not necessarily established outside East Asia. Hasbro can probably make the toyline more successful than if TAKARA-TOMY tried.

I think Tomy used to be.

(Nov. 26, 2010  9:23 PM)Rock Capricorn Wrote: I think Tomy used to be.
Yes, however it is still better to give it to Hasbro. Moreover, Takara already made an affiliation for Beyblade with Hasbro in the past.

(Nov. 26, 2010  9:07 PM)Elmo Wrote: I can assure you that the voice that you hear on camera is your voice, whether you like it or not. Oftentimes prepubescent boys hear their voice sound like that of a girl's on camera and blame it on the camera, failing to realize that the voice they hear is actually their voice...

People who comment on Youtube are usually trolls. Just ignore them; your voice will change for the better over time.

no even my friend sees the difference on my videos and to stay on topic i only own a carp vortex stadium CURSE YOU HASBRO

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - /Zephyr/ - Nov. 26, 2010

Amazing idea, ellz!
Im gonna send mine in an hour or so, but i have a suggestion:
If hasbro's mail dudes get like, 5-10 a day over like, weeks, then they might not notice.
Im suggesting a bunch of WBO members sending them out at once.
Hope this idea isnt too late :)

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Gilgamesh - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  9:39 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:07 PM)Elmo Wrote: I can assure you that the voice that you hear on camera is your voice, whether you like it or not. Oftentimes prepubescent boys hear their voice sound like that of a girl's on camera and blame it on the camera, failing to realize that the voice they hear is actually their voice...

no even my friend sees the difference on my videos and to stay on topic i only own a carp vortex stadium CURSE YOU HASBRO

sucks for you

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - ShredderN64 - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  2:01 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  9:39 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:

SAD FOR YOU!!

Fixed.

But yeah, when I heard my own voice in 3rd grade played back, I was shocked because it hardly resembled what I thought it sounded like. I blamed it on the camera, but when I got my first headset at 10, I realized that, indeed, it wasn't the camera.

EDIT: Fire Wyrm, I saw your Poison Serpent unboxing. Your voice is high-pitched but your going to have to accept that. It's not the camera, otherwise the car passing by would have had a high pitch and so would the packaging and instructions.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Pheonix1787 - Nov. 28, 2010

i don't own a stadium yet but i don't want one that destroys beys.