World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Photo Gallery - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Photo Gallery (/Thread-Photo-Gallery)

RE: Photo Gallery - Blitz - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! Awesome pics, Blitz! Um, just a question, did the gold paint on Meteo chip off? Or you removed it?
I just loved the pics of Sol Blaze and Mercury Anubis! I agree with Cyber Kerberous too!

Off topic>>> You pre-ordered Pokemon Heart Gold?

Thanks!
I stripped the paint off the Meteo, I didn't think it looked that good when it was chipped.
(Yes I did pre-order Heart Gold Tongue_out)

RE: Photo Gallery - BeyFan - Jun. 03, 2011

Awesome new pics Blitz! Also, I don't understand how people can say that Mercury Anubis Brave Version isn't be best colours for that bey!!!

RE: Photo Gallery - Janstarblast - Jun. 03, 2011

BeyFan- People actually say that!!! I can't believe it! This color actually gives it that 'Egyptian' look, you know... Of course, its better than the blue colored one.... I actually love that shiny face!

RE: Photo Gallery - Kei - Jun. 03, 2011

Gold L Drago. <3 Mine (and my original L Drago especially) isn't nearly as pristine, haha.

You should consider taking pictures for Beywiki, Blitz.

RE: Photo Gallery - Uwik - Jun. 03, 2011

I never understand why it's called 'gold' LDrago anyway. It's more 'bronze'-ish if anything. I remember being a bit disappointed when I got mine, expecting it to be shiny gold.

Nice pics Blitz !

RE: Photo Gallery - Blitz - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  8:20 PM)Kei Wrote: Gold L Drago. <3 Mine (and my original L Drago especially) isn't nearly as pristine, haha.

You should consider taking pictures for Beywiki, Blitz.

I can't bring myself to use them, they look so nice lol!

I'll have ago at doing some photos for the Beywiki tomorrow.

Edit: thanks Uwik!

RE: Photo Gallery - Hero - Jun. 04, 2011

Since Blitz's came out so nicely here's my attempt at it!
Sorry that the MF Lightning L Drago BD145R2F pictures came out blurry. >.<

RE: Photo Gallery - wwqqyang - Jun. 04, 2011

I love the orange hell kerbercs though, it's beautiful Grin

Thanks Amanda, I couldn't have done it without the parts I bought from you. Grin

RE: Photo Gallery - bumpyfelon - Jun. 04, 2011

That's not Hell Kerbecs, it's actually Hell Bull. That isn't a Kerbecs CW.

(Jun. 04, 2011  11:34 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: That's not Hell Kerbecs, it's actually Hell Bull. That isn't a Kerbecs CW.

You're right. I guess it slipped my mine ... I will go edit that. Thanks!

RE: Photo Gallery - Cyber Kerberous - Jun. 05, 2011

Wow the orange BD145 and Bull Wheel look really nice together.

I'm trying to find a transparent clear wheel to match my clear BD145 to do the same thing as you, though it probably won't look as nice as yours Tongue_out

RE: Photo Gallery - Serotonin - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  7:03 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Wow the orange BD145 and Bull Wheel look really nice together.

I'm trying to find a transparent clear wheel to match my clear BD145 to do the same thing as you, though it probably won't look as nice as yours Tongue_out

8)

RE: Photo Gallery - BeybladeStation - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  7:36 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  7:03 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Wow the orange BD145 and Bull Wheel look really nice together.

8)

Now that looks amazing, nice work. By the way, did you strip off gold, or was it from RBV7? Also, what CS is that? Overall, looks amazing!

EDIT: Pegasis Clear CW? IIRC

RE: Photo Gallery - Greimatter - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  7:36 PM)♥ Wrote: 8)

That's awesome Grin
I love the quiality and the sepia-esque tones.

RE: Photo Gallery - Cyber Kerberous - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  7:40 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  7:36 PM)♥ Wrote:

8)

Now that looks amazing, nice work. By the way, did you strip off gold, or was it from RBV7? Also, what CS is that? Overall, looks amazing!

EDIT: Pegasis Clear CW? IIRC

No, I think it's Pisces or Giraffe

Still, it looks really nice Smile

RE: Photo Gallery - Serotonin - Jun. 05, 2011

Yeah, it's RB7 Hell with Giraffe Clear Wheel. I'm using a clear D. This is one of my favourite ever Beyblade customisations, haha.

RE: Photo Gallery - Callum6939 - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  8:09 PM)♥ Wrote: Yeah, it's RB7 Hell with Giraffe Clear Wheel. I'm using a clear D. This is one of my favourite ever Beyblade customisations, haha.

as soon as i seen the clear BD145 during the RB7 thread, i wanted to make a crystal hell kerbecs, yet its still not been made.....

and theres no clear Kerbecs and Kerbecs Face (blue inferno versions the closest).

RE: Photo Gallery - Hero - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  8:09 PM)♥ Wrote: Yeah, it's RB7 Hell with Giraffe Clear Wheel. I'm using a clear D. This is one of my favourite ever Beyblade customisations, haha.

Where did you get a transparent Giraffre clear wheel? It looks great. Grin

RE: Photo Gallery - Kai-V - Jun. 05, 2011

(Jun. 05, 2011  10:28 PM)Hero Wrote: Where did you get a transparent Giraffre clear wheel? It looks great. Grin

Poison Giraffe, I believe.

RE: Photo Gallery - Dan - Jun. 05, 2011

Ever thought of using Ray Unicorno Aurora Version's tip? :V I can imagine it now..
Is RIT dye only available over the web, or can I actually go somewhere, here, in Canada and buy it? :V Silly, overdone question I assume?

RE: Photo Gallery - Hero - Jun. 05, 2011

I've seen them in Zellers before, although Target might have some.

RE: Photo Gallery - Dan - Jun. 06, 2011

Uhh, isn't target formally taking over Zellers here in Canada in 2013..?
What I'm saying is there is not official Target here in Canada, and since I asked about Canada specifically, the second part of your sentence is not applicable to me.
Thanks though, I'll check my local Zellers.

RE: Photo Gallery - Hero - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  12:56 AM)Dan Wrote: Uhh, isn't target formally taking over Zellers here in Canada in 2013..?
What I'm saying is there is not official Target here in Canada, and since I asked about Canada specifically, the second part of your sentence is not applicable to me.
Thanks though, I'll check my local Zellers.

Sorry Dan. I don't know whether Zellers or Target were in your area.

Anyways, here are some new pics:

MF Vulcan Horuseus AD145R2F

RE: Photo Gallery - roux - Jun. 06, 2011

a new bey of mine......
hvnt been purchasing any beys since april i guess....+_+

[Image: IMG_3700.jpg]