World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Aug. 12, 2008

Perhaps the first article I linked to was a joke, but the facts behind it were true:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2008/08/iphone-i-am-ric.html
http://valleywag.com/5034715/do+nothing-i-am-rich-iphone-app-found-8-buyers-with-enough-taste-to-click-buy
http://www.luxist.com/2008/08/06/i-am-rich-iphone-app/
http://www.alleyinsider.com/2008/8/worthless-1000-i-am-rich-iphone-app-disappears
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398903,00.html

The developer: http://www.audio-sandwich.com/

There really was an iPhone app that cost $1000 and did absolutely nothing. Eight people really did buy it. However, since two of them thought is was a joke and bought it by mistake, I'll correct my previous statement: at least six iPhone owners are complete and utter tools.
bug bug bug

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 12, 2008

[img]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4016/carp]

OH MY GOD RYAN

HAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 12, 2008

YTV's Fall 2008 schedule pretty much confirms the death of anime on Canadian Television.

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 12, 2008  11:18 PM)Takao Wrote: YTV's Fall 2008 schedule pretty much confirms the death of anime on Canadian Television.

It's starting to piss me off a little that YTV is airing like nothing but "REAL" shows with minimum comedic value (Drake and Josh and ICarly) in favour of some decent cartoons (Hell they canned the League of Superheros). There was one REAL show I liked but I think they may have canceled it it had this black comedian staring in it with an asian friend and a Caucasian friend (may have been Italian) and it just worked great. I mean they even brought back Shirley Holmes (which I used to enjoy watching), but it's timeslot is/was carp.

EDIT: Also not a fan of Ghost Trackers or The Adrenaline Project. Even Prank Patrol is carp (wasn't bad the first few times, but now it's just kinda sad).

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  2:35 AM)Train Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  11:18 PM)Takao Wrote: YTV's Fall 2008 schedule pretty much confirms the death of anime on Canadian Television.

It's starting to piss me off a little that YTV is airing like nothing but "REAL" shows with minimum comedic value (Drake and Josh and ICarly) in favour of some decent cartoons (Hell they canned the League of Superheros). There was one REAL show I liked but I think they may have canceled it it had this black comedian staring in it with an asian friend and a Caucasian friend (may have been Italian) and it just worked great. I mean they even brought back Shirley Holmes (which I used to enjoy watching), but it's timeslot is/was carp.

EDIT: Also not a fan of Ghost Trackers or The Adrenaline Project. Even Prank Patrol is carp (wasn't bad the first few times, but now it's just kinda sad).

The show you're talking about is "Just Jordan". And YTV couldn't do anything about Legion, that show was cancelled in the US aswell.

My problem with YTV is that they haven't created a new live action scripted show since like 2006. Instead filling their lineup with imports, and reality shows. And now Bionix has essentially died, being replaced by Tween-Canadian Idol, The Next Star, and a movie. So what does YTV do to try to make it better? Tell us they're getting Blue Dragon, wow YTV, it's nice to know you're airing a show that tanked in the US, that is heavily localized, and edited. Not to mention it's going to replace Avatar once it finishes in two weeks.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  3:17 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  2:35 AM)Train Wrote:

The show you're talking about is "Just Jordan". And YTV couldn't do anything about Legion, that show was cancelled in the US aswell.

My problem with YTV is that they haven't created a new live action scripted show since like 2006. Instead filling their lineup with imports, and reality shows. And now Bionix has essentially died, being replaced by Tween-Canadian Idol, The Next Star, and a movie. So what does YTV do to try to make it better? Tell us they're getting Blue Dragon, wow YTV, it's nice to know you're airing a show that tanked in the US, that is heavily localized, and edited. Not to mention it's going to replace Avatar once it finishes in two weeks.

Not that I watch YTV nearly like I used too. this is pretty carp. Unhappy
carp How i wish I'd see original DBZ and pokemon, plus medabots, beyblade, gundam wing, tin tin, batman beyond, ghost in the shell, astroboy, !!!spider-man(94)!!! real adventures of Johnny Quest, beast wars and bast machines, samurai jack, power puff girls. Man there are many other great cartoons I don't even know that ought to be shown.

too bad. Though I really like Storm Hawks that airs regularly, its a sick canadian show. Also Ruby Goom and Jacob Two Two are great tooo.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guardian Odin - Aug. 13, 2008

(Jun. 28, 2008  4:41 PM)Roan Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THAT ANUBIS

I know this is really late (the post is way back there, pic of a guy with Renamon tattooed on his back)
but

LMFAO No, that is not me, but I did take that picture. It's a guy I found at a furry con. I thought it was weird so I took a pic and showed it to Brad.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Aug. 13, 2008

[Image: 4mcif74.gif]

That guy is just... so cool.

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 13, 2008

haha... Where'd you find that pic Alice?

RE: Random Thoughts - Nic - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  2:35 AM)Train Wrote: Hell they canned the League of Superheros

YTV is stupid.

Cartoon Network shows the Legion of Superheroes in the UK, but they're all repeats up to where Braniac 5 becomes evil

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  11:53 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: haha... Where'd you find that pic Alice?

It was on someones profile on Neopets, LOL.

(Aug. 13, 2008  3:21 PM)Alice Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2008  11:53 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: haha... Where'd you find that pic Alice?

It was on someones profile on Neopets, LOL.

I used to play that game...
I found it to be strangely addictive Joyful_2

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 13, 2008

ArtieMLucky (1:10:20 PM): god damn billy corgan looks like lex luthor
VxR RoAn (1:10:24 PM): LOL
VxR RoAn (1:10:28 PM): OMG
ArtieMLucky (1:10:33 PM): im still waiting for superman to bust in and roll some necks
VxR RoAn (1:10:38 PM): Why this reminded me of that I have NO idea
VxR RoAn (1:10:45 PM): But I had the most WHACK dream last night EVER
ArtieMLucky (1:10:54 PM): uhhhhhhh
VxR RoAn (1:11:07 PM): Ok carp hahahaha you're going to laugh/make fun of me
VxR RoAn (1:11:16 PM): But I dreamed that I was back in high school
VxR RoAn (1:11:23 PM): My family had moved to california for some reason
VxR RoAn (1:11:31 PM): And I was enrolling in a new high school
ArtieMLucky (1:11:37 PM): ok
VxR RoAn (1:11:42 PM): Ok
VxR RoAn (1:11:52 PM): Well I met this girl named Sara
VxR RoAn (1:12:11 PM): And she was pretty much my first new friend in this area
VxR RoAn (1:12:18 PM): She showed me around the school and stuff
VxR RoAn (1:12:23 PM): Well
VxR RoAn (1:12:25 PM): After like a week
VxR RoAn (1:12:45 PM): She asked me if I wanted to come over to her house after school since she was opening up her pool for the summer
VxR RoAn (1:12:48 PM): I was like sure why not
ArtieMLucky (1:13:10 PM): oooh carp youre gonna carp her
VxR RoAn (1:13:22 PM): So we go over to her house and I'm kinda nervous as I am when I go to any of my girl friend's houses because I have to deal with their fathers who think I want in their pants when I most CERTAINLY don't
VxR RoAn (1:13:55 PM): So she puts her key in the door and opens it up and we walk in. I start taking off my shoes and her Dad walks around the corner.
VxR RoAn (1:13:59 PM): But here's where it gets good
VxR RoAn (1:14:04 PM): Guess who her dad was LOL
ArtieMLucky (1:14:06 PM): you carp her dad
ArtieMLucky (1:14:08 PM): oh god
ArtieMLucky (1:14:10 PM): theres so many
ArtieMLucky (1:14:12 PM): ummm
VxR RoAn (1:14:13 PM): HAHAHAHA
VxR RoAn (1:14:14 PM): The original
ArtieMLucky (1:14:16 PM): gerard butler
VxR RoAn (1:14:18 PM): No
ArtieMLucky (1:14:22 PM): MIKE ROWE
VxR RoAn (1:14:24 PM): No
ArtieMLucky (1:14:27 PM): NOO
VxR RoAn (1:14:28 PM): My original man crush
ArtieMLucky (1:14:29 PM): THE TEACHER
VxR RoAn (1:14:31 PM): No
ArtieMLucky (1:14:33 PM): WART
VxR RoAn (1:14:35 PM): Even before him
ArtieMLucky (1:14:37 PM): wat
VxR RoAn (1:14:41 PM): Bruce Willis @_@
ArtieMLucky (1:15:01 PM): LOL itd be carp up if his daughter was REALLY named sara
VxR RoAn (1:15:05 PM): LOL
ArtieMLucky (1:15:08 PM): since im pretty sure he has a daughter
VxR RoAn (1:15:10 PM): Well he has like 3 girls
VxR RoAn (1:15:15 PM): I think, not sure
VxR RoAn (1:15:16 PM): Well anyway
VxR RoAn (1:15:26 PM): Of course I'm like dumb struck
VxR RoAn (1:15:29 PM): I'm like
VxR RoAn (1:15:47 PM): "WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR DAD WAS BRUCE WILLIS" and I'm like grovelling at his feet basically
VxR RoAn (1:16:07 PM): But for real I was on my knees untying my shoes when he walked around the corner
VxR RoAn (1:16:12 PM): And the first thing he says to me
VxR RoAn (1:16:34 PM): "Get up off the floor Son, I don't like your kind being at that level around me"
VxR RoAn (1:16:35 PM): LOL
ArtieMLucky (1:16:45 PM): hahahaha wtf
VxR RoAn (1:16:54 PM): Basically implying that I was trying to suck him before I even knew who he was
VxR RoAn (1:16:59 PM): Well yeah it gets more carp
VxR RoAn (1:17:04 PM): I'll leave out the more boring details
VxR RoAn (1:17:15 PM): But basically skip forward a few weeks and I go over to her house on a regular basis
VxR RoAn (1:17:23 PM): And now me and ol' Brucie are pretty good pals
VxR RoAn (1:17:36 PM): So one day he's like
VxR RoAn (1:18:05 PM): "You got a few minutes before you have to go?" "Uh... Sure, I guess?" "Ok, come here I want to show you something" "Oh carp"
VxR RoAn (1:18:36 PM): So he leads me into his room then he stands up on his massive carp bed that was seriously like bigger than any bed you could EVER imagine
VxR RoAn (1:18:48 PM): And he just starts lifting up mattress after mattress after mattress
VxR RoAn (1:18:49 PM): I'm like
VxR RoAn (1:18:53 PM): WHAT THE carp IS GOING ON
ArtieMLucky (1:19:04 PM): hahahah
VxR RoAn (1:19:21 PM): Well eventually he gets to the bottom of the box spring after he tears out all of these mattresses
VxR RoAn (1:19:57 PM): And he finds this picture of himself from the Die Hard years, its autographed. He gives it to me and I'm like "Wow, awesome. Thanks" and then I woke up
VxR RoAn (1:20:00 PM): Yeah, totally carp
ArtieMLucky (1:20:07 PM): blue balls
ArtieMLucky (1:20:11 PM): i thought you were gonna carp him
ArtieMLucky (1:20:15 PM): or suck his carp
VxR RoAn (1:20:15 PM): Omg I wanted to
VxR RoAn (1:20:17 PM): Soooo bad
ArtieMLucky (1:20:26 PM): lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 13, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUUUCK

You probably had to relieve yourself after that one, I bet. ;D

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 13, 2008

So I'm eating Froot Loops right now.

How fitting.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 13, 2008

lolo

RE: Random Thoughts - Maz - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  7:10 PM)Roan Wrote: So I'm eating Froot Loops right now.

How fitting.

ROFL

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 13, 2008

Oh my, again, yes again, I've fallen off a bench today. Jeeze, I think I'm going to need to go to a class to learn how to sit on a bench.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  11:44 PM)Takao Wrote: Oh my, again, yes again, I've fallen off a bench today. Jeeze, I think I'm going to need to go to a class to learn how to sit on a bench.

make sure you stop by the posting 101 lecture at the school of "things you should already know how to do"

[Image: emot-iceburn.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 14, 2008

I did not lol.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Aug. 14, 2008

[Image: 1082.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 14, 2008

hahahahaha alice what the carp

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 14, 2008

I need to get off YJA... I got my bill to like $250 Lips_sealed

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  2:08 PM)G Wrote: I need to get off YJA... I got my bill to like $250 Lips_sealed

i wish mine was this low