World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG (/Thread-Beyblade-MMORPG-ONRPG)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - Seshomaru - Dec. 10, 2012

this looks beast and i wanna control darkness dont give up!

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - blade2113 - Dec. 10, 2012

Dude looks epic dont give you might just make the next big game

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - RZero - Dec. 10, 2012

Its great to see that people still care about the Production of this game. With programming help, this can work alot smoother and faster than you think. Or maybe i should try to make this work on the BYOND engine?

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - Luck - Dec. 10, 2012

I may I missed the bit that stated, but do you know when people (*Cough* Me *Cough*) Could start playing/testing? Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - RZero - Dec. 10, 2012

LOL, the only thing getting inbetween where i am now, and the completion of the game is programming the engine. if i could get that done, then this would be easy and i could get you playing. Anyone have any suggestions on an engine that would allow the best game play exp for you? I could use rmxp, but its been troublesome without help

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - geozaki - Apr. 27, 2013

This Idea sounds Amazing!
Can't wait for it to be ready to play!

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - The Supreme One - May. 01, 2013

This could be awesome Gasp Are you still working on the game?

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - Zorablazer - May. 12, 2013

I'm pumped just reading about this it sounds amazing nice screenshots too.

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - Neo909 - Jun. 07, 2013

I cant wait for this I have a few ideas and some sprites for the game but I don't no if RZero is still working on it?

Regards,

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - amidamaru - Aug. 07, 2013

thats preety cool keep up the good work

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 10, 2013

He's working on it but he needs someone to help him program the engine and I would help but I'm too busy with school. Sorry. :-\

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - Nekochan - Oct. 25, 2013

Lol this look awesome, i can't wait to the game come out do you have no idea when it will be ready to be able to play??? :\

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 25, 2013

(Oct. 25, 2013  8:25 PM)Nekochan Wrote: Lol this look awesome, i can't wait to the game come out do you have no idea when it will be ready to be able to play??? :\

This game isn't really being developed on right now, due to the fact that no-one was able to help Rzero in programming the engine. Also, Rzero hasn't visited the site since January, so currently an inactive member.

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - Nekochan - Oct. 26, 2013

(Oct. 25, 2013  10:58 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2013  8:25 PM)Nekochan Wrote: Lol this look awesome, i can't wait to the game come out do you have no idea when it will be ready to be able to play??? :\

This game isn't really being developed on right now, due to the fact that no-one was able to help Rzero in programming the engine. Also, Rzero hasn't visited the site since January, so currently an inactive member.

This is bad it will be a excellent mmorpg game about beyblade lol Unhappy i'm not a profecional programer but i think that i could help him lol u_u i came to late Crying

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - AwesomelyJo - Jun. 05, 2016

Dude I've been looking for something exactly like what you're doing! I am SO exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Beyblade MMORPG/ONRPG - ForZ - Jun. 05, 2016

Sorry to say, this thread has been dead for 3 years dude... the guy last visited in 2014.