World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Favorite MFB character - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Favorite MFB character (/Thread-Favorite-MFB-character)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Favorite MFB character - kingdom blader - Apr. 29, 2011

my fav is ryuuga

RE: Favorite MFB character - Justaway - Apr. 29, 2011

My fav are both yuu and hyouma

RE: Favorite MFB character - Triple-X-Turbo - Apr. 29, 2011

That's not fair that riyuga was not inserted in that poll quoted above.
I choose Kyoya, Ryuga, Hyoma & Tsubasa as my favorites.

RE: Favorite MFB character - TheBlayder - Apr. 29, 2011

Kyoya, Ryuga, Pheonix and Tsubasa

RE: Favorite MFB character - sasuke41915 - Apr. 30, 2011

i like yu and masumane

RE: Favorite MFB character - Justaway - Apr. 30, 2011

Oh yes I forgot about masamune..so that makes 3 favourites for me...yuu,hyouma and masamune

RE: Favorite MFB character - CM Punk - May. 18, 2011

Doji,Damian,Ginka,Kyouya.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Cool Blader - May. 20, 2011

My fav is Tsubasa

RE: Favorite MFB character - BillyBlast - May. 20, 2011

GO PHEONIX he rocks casue of fire burn burn fire and ryuga sseason 2 he seems like a hero saaving ginga and releasing the epic fire l drago out

RE: Favorite MFB character - Captain Caprii - May. 22, 2011

1:Tetsuya :3
2:Tobio/Captain Capri
3:Kyouya

in a sorta off topic way my least fav charchter is
1:Ginga
2:Ginga
3:mostly all the main charchters in anime shows with cheezy lines naruto:i wont give up,ill become hokage,*exaggerated scream*

GingaUnhappyi really hate the way he talks sometimes example) Hey.......Sora......Ill......Take....Over.....From...Here and also BEYBLADERSSS SPIRRRRRRT --___--

RE: Favorite MFB character - LionheartSM - May. 22, 2011

Nile because Vulcan Horuseus is an INSANE beyblade and just because Nile is freakin' awesome!

RE: Favorite MFB character - LionheartSM - May. 22, 2011

Nile because Vulcan Horuseus is an INSANE beyblade and just because Nile is freakin' awesome!

RE: Favorite MFB character - yo22 - Jul. 12, 2011

I like Ryuga, Ginga Hagane,Yu Tendo and Tsubasa Otori

and I Hate Madoka Amano I Really hete Madoka Amano ,Kenta Yumiya and Hyoma I didn't like that gays

RE: Favorite MFB character - Temporal - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  3:26 PM)yo22 Wrote: I like Ryuga (meh), Ginga Hagane(Cliche),Yu Tendo (Not so different from Kenta) and Tsubasa Otori (?)

and I Hate Madoka Amano (Why?) I Really hete Madoka Amano (Erm...Why?) ,Kenta Yumiya (Not so different from Yuu Tendou and Hyoma (He's not so bad...) I didn't like that gays
Way to be offensive.
You REALLY need to find a better place for these comments, as the "u" for guys is very far away from the "A" button, meaning that you meant to put "Gays". That's just dumb. And you didn't even elaborate!

RE: Favorite MFB character - Giga-Impact - Jul. 14, 2011

Aguma.(Duh)

RE: Favorite MFB character - Temporal - Jul. 14, 2011

E-La-Bo-Rate. ELABORATE. It's not that hard! Geez...

RE: Favorite MFB character - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Jul. 15, 2011

Doji all the way! I also like Ray, Masamune, Damian, Yuu, and Gingka, but Doji is the awesomest! Grin Doji RULES!!

RE: Favorite MFB character - Temporal - Jul. 15, 2011

(Jul. 14, 2011  11:50 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: E-La-Bo-Rate. ELABORATE. It's not that hard! Geez...

Can you people read?

RE: Favorite MFB character - sasuke41915 - Jul. 15, 2011

definetely yuu
"DON'T CALL ME LITTLE BOY!"

RE: Favorite MFB character - CocoaPuffs - Jul. 15, 2011

julius caesar, regi, hyoma, tetsuya

RE: Favorite MFB character - MercuryLibra - Jul. 25, 2011

Why is there no ryuga in the poll?

RE: Favorite MFB character - MercuryLibra - Jul. 25, 2011

Why is there no ryuga in the poll?

RE: Favorite MFB character - SonicballZX - Jul. 27, 2011

My favorite would have to be Kenta, he's the underdog throughout the whole show. He started out as a pretty much normal blader, not even having a special move and being beaten by the random carp bladers that appear in the tournaments. He truly does care about his friends, as he shows multiple times like when he battled Hikaru while Ginga was sick, or when he constantly pestered Ginga after he lost to Ryuga. I think he should have won more battles, and strangly, whenever he does battle, it always looks like he might win then he loses right afterwards. That's a shame considering that after Ginga and Kyoya, he's the strongest of their little group (not counting Tsubasa or Yu.)

Yu was also a character I enjoyed watching, lighting up any scene he appeared in, with the except of the one where he gets rescued from Doji and the one where he fight Reji. He seems so carefree throughout the series, while being a bad guy during the first season and even befriends them as he's in the Dark Nebula. Flame Libra was a beast (in the show, not real life) and pretty much took out anyone he battled with the exception of a few. It may also be because I'm a Libra, but let's not get into that. I mostly enjoyed his confrontations with Tsubasa, as they builded a sort of brotherly-rival relationship (a really funny scene was when Yu and Benkei were argueing over who was better, Tsubasa or Kyoya respectfully.)

While the main character is usually not one of my faves, Ginga was an exception. Through most of the series, I will admit, he was a little god-mod but that stopped when he fought Ryuga, revealing a side to him not many main characters have. A destructive side that wants nothing but to destroy his enemy, dispite what his friends told him. A also liked how he had too get over that side in order to defeat L-Drago and save Ryuga, though I wish they did a little more with it. Lets be honest though, how did the "Triple Beef Burger" not make you like the guy! I also like how Ginga loses Pegasis at the end of the first season, and how he reflects on it during the beginning of the second season, again, I wish they did more with it though.

...Woah! That was alot, I think I rambled a little bit though. Well, those are my favorite characters.

RE: Favorite MFB character - AppleBlossoms - Jul. 27, 2011

Ryuutaro by far.

He's the reason I got into this series in first place. I was blinded by his awesomeness.
I just love the way he acts. He's adorable. ... I envy him for his self-confidence though.
I always held a certain love for fans, Ryuutaro naturally just made it return.

And I'm always fond of Lipstick-boys... God knows why.

RE: Favorite MFB character - Sky God Jupiter - Jul. 29, 2011

I do not have a specific favourite character.
However, I do have a favourite team within the tournament for season 2.
If it isn't completely obvious, it's Wang Fu Zhong.
Though out of the four members, I do prefer Chi Yun Li, I like his beyblade, he had the most intense match out of his team, not to mention he uses a Balance-type. Which is pro.