World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle Strikers Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Battle Strikers Discussion (/Thread-Battle-Strikers-Discussion)

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Shika blade - Jun. 17, 2011

The new metal ones awesome! But... RP 299.900? Thats $30. So expensive...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - #1 - Jun. 20, 2011

Hmm ive never even heard another kid talk about battle strikers though i like the idea of them. I saw these things from a youtube vid of the last toy fair and they had these cool things where you pressed a button and it changes in a way (like changes tip or pops out spikes). Wouldn't the pressing affect the stamina though?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Arcadia - Jun. 20, 2011

Sweet I just bought Odinskull and Valkyria a month or so ago, hope to pick up a Hyper Strike Starter Pack.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Jun. 29, 2011

Yes my Dragun arrived today, and i'm pretty happy. Stupid

Tiip-Switch is pretty cool but i'm not really good at using it right now.
(also ATTACK IS CRAZY)

One thing which is a disadvantage is that it's a bit too high.

And Dragun, IMO IS A BEAST AT ATTACK.

Dragun
B.FAN
T.CTRL

is a pretty cool combo.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - OkiBlaze - Jul. 03, 2011

I bought Shredder and Dragonfire today at a local military exchange, and they look amazing. Right now I can't play with them because I didn't bring my launcher and stadium, so I'm going to have to wait until I'm off of vacation Pinching_eyes_2

It's really hard to get Battle Strikers on military base exchanges, so I bought two while I had the chance. They don't even sell any BS products at the base exchange on Okinawa anymore.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Kid of Beys - Jul. 18, 2011

i like the style of Battle Strikers more than Beys......but, however Beyblade's did come fist. therefore i like beyblade's a WHOLE lot more! plus battle striker's is kind like a cheat if you were to battle a beyblade against a Battle Striker. Tired

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - PunkBlader - Jul. 19, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  5:19 AM)Kid of Beys Wrote: i like the style of Battle Strikers more than Beys......but, however Beyblade's did come fist. therefore i like beyblade's a WHOLE lot more! plus battle striker's is kind like a cheat if you were to battle a beyblade against a Battle Striker. Tired

I think it would be an interesting sight to see though. I almost want to get some to see what would win but no one uses battle strikers here and I don't want to buy everything just to test it out lol.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - OkiBlaze - Jul. 19, 2011

(Jul. 19, 2011  12:33 PM)PunkBlader Wrote: I think it would be an interesting sight to see though. I almost want to get some to see what would win but no one uses battle strikers here and I don't want to buy everything just to test it out lol.

This isn't true, there are a lot of members here that play with both.

This is a rather old video of Metal XS vs Metal Fight Beyblade, made by Bey/Battle Brad I believe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYSYprjR9A

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Ultimate - Jul. 19, 2011

(May. 02, 2011  8:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think the next ep will be just me, would like to do more with Val though.

"Coming soon" means more like this month.

Brad you said this quite a while ago, so are we expecting to see this episode this month?

I know you must be busy and what not but it has been over 2 months and a half.

Maybe you might need another month or even two. But have you started making an ep or even considered it?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jul. 28, 2011

So... when are the little kids on the battle strikers website going to about battle strikers ending?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 28, 2011

In recent days, I've acquired a Series 1 Battle Striker booster, Sharkblade, at the Toys R Us store in Tacoma. Trust me, there are tons of Series 1 Strikers, but I couldn't find a Dragonblaze among them! Unhappy

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Gucci_Mane - Jul. 28, 2011

(Jul. 28, 2011  2:18 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: In recent days, I've acquired a Series 1 Battle Striker booster, Sharkblade, at the Toys R Us store in Tacoma. Trust me, there are tons of Series 1 Strikers, but I couldn't find a Dragonblaze among them! Unhappy

You should be looking for metal xs! Series 1 is very out dated and doesn't compare to the new Battle Strikers.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Helixguy - Jul. 28, 2011

I personally don't like battle stikers, I only got 3 because I thought it was a new version of Beyblade. And Burn Fireblaze owns some dragon one that was supposed to be the main one.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 28, 2011

(Jul. 28, 2011  2:21 AM)Gucci_Mane Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2011  2:18 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: In recent days, I've acquired a Series 1 Battle Striker booster, Sharkblade, at the Toys R Us store in Tacoma. Trust me, there are tons of Series 1 Strikers, but I couldn't find a Dragonblaze among them! Unhappy

You should be looking for metal xs! Series 1 is very out dated and doesn't compare to the new Battle Strikers.

I know, I know, but I think the Series 1 Strikers look really cool!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - drakio - Jul. 29, 2011

wait, why are you working for them brad, arent they like our rival, they are a complete copy.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - DynaZord - Jul. 29, 2011

These look really interesting to me. So, someone give me some advice on what to pick! I think I'll buy a couple of these eventually...

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - Callum6939 - Jul. 29, 2011

What's a really rare battle Stricker? Preferably metal, as I fancy getting one for collection lol

I've played with these before, but they didn't seem to have alot of stamina...

Edit: what? Coasters you too?

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 29, 2011

There are differences between Battle Strikers and Beyblades.

1. BS's are magnetically-controlled. Beyblades are not
2. Their parts systems are different than one another, depending on which version of either one you're talking about
3. Battle Strikers are more heavily-built than Beyblades

(Jul. 29, 2011  1:40 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: There are differences between Battle Strikers and Beyblades.

1. BS's are magnetically-controlled. Beyblades are not
2. Their parts systems are different than one another, depending on which version of either one you're talking about
3. Battle Strikers are more heavily-built than Beyblades

Ummmm... Who are you replying too?

drakio

Kk, I miht get into the hobby, but first I need to choose a striker(?), and A question is FANGRIR any good? as I am on the site and it seems to have some good upwards slopes...

also what is recommended for beginners?

Fangrir has little defense and attack power, and average control.

Beginner Recommendations
For
Series 1: Dragonblaze (Attack: 4, Defense: 3, Control: 3)
Series 2: Berzerker (4/5 in all criteria)
Metal XS: Megalodon (Team Predator, Attack: 4.5, Defense: 3.5, Control: 4.5)
Mecha FX: There are only three models in the Mecha FX series; Talonthor, Masumai, and Dragun. Mecha FX Battle Strikers consists of only two parts: the Weapon, and the FX Core. As a result, there 6-9 customization options.

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - drakio - Jul. 30, 2011

(Jul. 29, 2011  6:15 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Kk, I miht get into the hobby, but first I need to choose a striker(?), and A question is FANGRIR any good? as I am on the site and it seems to have some good upwards slopes...

also what is recommended for beginners?

yeah I sort of feel the same, after I posted I did some research and they are pretty cool, so I should have know what I was talking about before I posted. sorry guys

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Jul. 30, 2011

Apology accepted!

RE: Battle Strikers Discussion - TimelessOne - Jul. 31, 2011

Wow, I used to hate the old series, I was like- "These suck they look dumb Beys are way better and their metal as well".But...Now I see these Metal XT Battle Strikers...And Bey Brad involved in it....Thaese look way cooler, are metal...Better stadiums...WHOA!
Can someone thell me the best BS to buy for attack, defence, stamina and control?
And can you tell me some really strong attack, defence, stamina and control combo?
Thx!!
Haha..I'm getting hooked on this now!