World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF (/Thread-MF-Lightning-L-Drago-BD145LRF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Electric - Apr. 29, 2011

By a little launch technique there is so much of a difference, I have all of the parts for 'Lightning Tank' except LRF, gonna try to get that, I don't have the attack stadium either.

It's a really good combo, but, when everyone else uses The Lightning Tank, they get defeated using it, you're the only one who perfected. It's no use if you're the only one who can use it.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 29, 2011  6:44 PM)Electric Wrote: By a little launch technique there is so much of a difference, I have all of the parts for 'Lightning Tank' except LRF, gonna try to get that, I don't have the attack stadium either.

It's a really good combo, but, when everyone else uses The Lightning Tank, they get defeated using it, you're the only one who perfected. It's no use if you're the only one who can use it.

Sure it has a use. It's useful for me and all others who learned to use it. Those who don't, tough break on their behalf. I am not trying to push this for everyone to use. Personally, if it was not for Dan and Mr. N influencing me to share to stop this 230 garbage from existing and if it were not for me noticing that the Italians were suffering from 230, I would have used it for myself and never would have shared with anyone but Dan since he used the same combo. The main reason people can not use it is because they don't practice using attackers, they try to take the easy way out and lose.

Only the East Coast community and Dan knew about this. I was intending on keeping it that way TBH. Not to sound rude or be so blunt about this but if people would stop being so stuck on the same type of beys like Basalt 230CS and/or Hell 230CS, they would be better and actually win some tournaments. That way, the tournaments would not look so one sided in other parts of the world. At least on the East Coast, there is some level of uncertainty when it comes to who will win and lose.

Sadly, even with all the new releases, Basalt and Flame Byxis are STILL the top priority on a lot of people's "What to buy to win and be like everyone else" list. I love seeing Basalts get taken out. Just shows there is another way to win. At least over here, Basalt is used on other tracks for different purposes. You will RARELY even see a 230 combo ever since we all saw how 85 killed 230. So yeah, people should get more skill and work on using attackers otherwise, of course it will only be good for a select few people.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Electric - Apr. 29, 2011

True, this makes me want to practice shots and be able to master this combo, also, does LRF have to be used ? Can R²F be used as an alternative, I know LRF is better on Left spin, but still.

(Apr. 29, 2011  6:53 PM)Electric Wrote: True, this makes me want to practice shots and be able to master this combo, also, does LRF have to be used ? Can R²F be used as an alternative, I know LRF is better on Left spin, but still.

LRF is best for Left-Spin attackers. However, with R2F , it wont be as fast but you will have more control. I would say RF would be the best alternative though. That tip isn't biased to any direction of spin.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Mr. N - Apr. 29, 2011

But isn't R²F on a left-spin Bey still faster than RF?

(Apr. 29, 2011  8:39 PM)Mr. N Wrote: But isn't R²F on a left-spin Bey still faster than RF?

Yes, but LRF is faster than both with left-spinning beyblades. So either one should suffice but RF might be better seeing as how it has more stamina than R2F.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Chups - Apr. 29, 2011

I have practised over and Over with this. I think I have or becoming Close to Mastering it.

Any Tests for me to Do?....Im bored.

(Apr. 29, 2011  10:31 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I have practised over and Over with this. I think I have or becoming Close to Mastering it.

Any Tests for me to Do?....Im bored.

Yes. Test MF Rock Bull D125D against this.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Chups - Apr. 29, 2011

MF Rock (Hasbro) Bull D125D v MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF

Equipment.
Black TT Attack Stadium
Grip w/ Beylauncher Grip w/ Beylauncher L.
Sliding shoot Implied.

Bull - 3 L Drago - 17

Percentage 85%

The only Reason Bull got the Wins is from a Rebound from a Wall into L Drago. Oh and 1 OS.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - GaleForce - Apr. 30, 2011

MF Rock Bull D125D <--- Why that?

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Chups - Apr. 30, 2011

Read the post above me. Thy is quite sad how you missed THAT.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - Apr. 30, 2011

Thanks Chupa for the testing. I appreciate it. Looks like my initial thought was correct.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - DragoonTalon - Apr. 30, 2011

Oh damn! I'll have to get Hell Kerbecs for this. Wait, does it have to be a mix of takara and hasbro parts, like Takara L Drago and Hasbro Lightning?

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Chups - Apr. 30, 2011

(Apr. 30, 2011  4:38 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Thanks Chupa for the testing. I appreciate it. Looks like my initial thought was correct.

It was utterly destroyed. It got smashed around like a Balloon.
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:54 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Oh damn! I'll have to get Hell Kerbecs for this. Wait, does it have to be a mix of takara and hasbro parts, like Takara L Drago and Hasbro Lightning?
It doesnt have to be but it is Better. Having TT L Drago and Hasbro lightning.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Mr. N - May. 01, 2011

Could someone test Lightning Tank against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145RF/R²F/LRF?

Just curious to see if the grip from RF can defeat the Lightning Tank.

Sorry if it has been requested and tested before.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - May. 02, 2011

Yeah so I retested something. And I knew it seemed a bit too good to be true. Check this out.

Tank vs. MF LDrago 100WF
Tank: 15/20 (15 KO)
LDrago 100WF: 5/20(5OS)

I really don't see how the other results against the tank were received while using MF LDrago 100WF but something DEFINITELY went wrong because that combo gets destroyed especially when the BD145 slams into it. I had 4 different people try the combo against mine and it continued to fail.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - BunkerBuster - May. 02, 2011

My testing (Hope It Helps) Grin
Note:All Parts are TT
All Draws Are Retested
Equipment:L/R Launcher (No add-ons)

Tank Vs Gravity Perseus BD145MF(Just Testing its Smash)
Tank:16/20 (KO:15 , OS:1<---Weird)
GP:4/20 (KO:1 , OS:3)

Yes the test is WEIRD!
Reason:Gravity Perseus Defended Instead of Attacking <--Not Expected

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Mr. N - May. 03, 2011

I used R²F because my LRF is worn, so it doesn't have lots of speed anymore.

MF Lightning L-Drago BD145R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RF
Standard Procedures
Lightning L-Drago Win Rate - 0%

Only BD145 was making contact, and it couldn't really deal lots of damage. RF keeps it in the stadium very well, and it lost all the time by a couple of rotations. It spin equilized near the end, but Basalt always won.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Bluezee - May. 03, 2011

(May. 03, 2011  1:12 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I used R²F because my LRF is worn, so it doesn't have lots of speed anymore.

MF Lightning L-Drago BD145R²F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RF
Standard Procedures
Lightning L-Drago Win Rate - 0%

Only BD145 was making contact, and it couldn't really deal lots of damage. RF keeps it in the stadium very well, and it lost all the time by a couple of rotations. It spin equilized near the end, but Basalt always won.

Yeah that R2F is messing it up. It needs the speed and better spin stealing with LRF. It definitely gives it an edge because I have NO problem beating the combo you just used. Uncertain

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Mr. N - May. 03, 2011

I launched Basalt RF like an Attack type. How did you launch it or your opponent launch it?

(May. 03, 2011  1:21 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I launched Basalt RF like an Attack type. How did you launch it or your opponent launch it?

Attack type. Sliding shoot and everything. Just launching it only causes self-ko since the people I practice with and I launch very hard.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - Yami - May. 03, 2011

Why not Test it With MF-H Basalt Bull BD145RSF/CS

(May. 03, 2011  3:27 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Why not Test it With MF-H Basalt Bull BD145RSF/CS

Because it is a waste of time. Anytime I face either variant of what you proposed, I beat it and a lot of times, it is with ease. When I get time, I will do it but it is really boring.

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - HollowPerseus - May. 03, 2011

If LLD Isn't Available, Can I Use MF Gravity Perseus (Left Spin Counter) BD145LRF?

RE: The Fall of the Metagame: Lightning Tank - GaleForce - May. 03, 2011

No. Completely different combo. So use LLD..