World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube (/Thread-Gachi-Anime-to-start-April-5-2019-on-CoroCoro-Channel-on-Youtube)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - marutti - Mar. 13, 2019

As I correct it, delta is rival name which looks like Shu.It's just misunderstood caused by DranzerX13 didn't read my post.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - DranzerX13 - Mar. 13, 2019

Sorry, didn't go back and read the correction which was after several new posts.

Hey, Marutti, can you get me a better shot of this pic? 
Just the anime page part.

[Image: Screenshot_20190313-125721.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Ntruder19 - Mar. 14, 2019

Couldn’t think of what delta’s bey could possibly be, so I went on a search. The best thing I could find which is actually slightly possible is delphinus, the dolphin constellation who was poseidon’s Messenger. It sounds ridiculous and I do not really think the antagonist will get a dolphin bey, but then again it fits with his teal hair and is smack dab in the middle of which constellations? Pegasus, Sagittarius, Aquila, and Vulpecula(Fox).

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  1:31 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Couldn’t think of what delta’s bey could possibly be, so I went on a search. The best thing I could find which is actually slightly possible is delphinus, the dolphin constellation who was poseidon’s Messenger. It sounds ridiculous and I do not really think the antagonist will get a dolphin bey, but then again it fits with his teal hair and is smack dab in the middle of which constellations? Pegasus, Sagittarius, Aquila, and Vulpecula(Fox).

It's weird because the part abbreviations would be completely screwed up. Dragon's GT Chip is already abbreviated as D, and Delta's name starts with a D, so his Beyblade's name should as well.

Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - Real_ilinnuc - Mar. 14, 2019

Any details on the main character besides his name? Dram Koryu correct? I assume hes very similar to Aiga based on the manga images.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - MGoldZeo - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  2:05 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Any details on the main character besides his name? Dram Koryu correct? I assume hes very similar to Aiga based on the manga images.

Dram is a loner who tries to make friends, but is socially awkward. His only “friend” is the guy with Shu’s hair who doesn’t like him. This manga is very school-oriented. In a lot of ways, he reminds me of Lui. This is what I got, but I can’t read Japanese.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - CrazyAries - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  2:05 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Any details on the main character besides his name? Dram Koryu correct? I assume hes very similar to Aiga based on the manga images.

Yeah, and he is Valt’s apprentice in BC Sol. Unlike Valt and Aiga, he has a lot of Beyblade Knowledge when he made his own beyblade.
Dram’s parents is traveling at Antarctica so he has to go to Japan and live with his uncle.
And at that time point, Valt is still the world champion and he made the first GT Beyblade. It doesn’t mention where Aiga is. And Kit was the European champion.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - Aadi Lui - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  2:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Yeah, and he is Valt’s apprentice in BC Sol. Unlike Valt and Aiga, he has a lot of Beyblade Knowledge when he made his own beyblade.
Dram’s parents is traveling at Antarctica so he has to go to Japan and live with his uncle.
And at that time point, Valt is still the world champion and he made the first GT Beyblade. It doesn’t mention where Aiga is. And Kit was the European champion.

Wait Kit is EU Champion then Free has 30% chance of coming back as the only reason they would bring him back would be for European title. Idk what they are gonna next. Maybe they introduce any other character with Fafnir like the guy who looks like Shu. Maybe they introduce Free, Lui and Shu as mentors.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - Zeutron - Mar. 14, 2019

Of course they got rid of Aiga from his champion position, I am sure everyone saw that coming after Aiga’s seemingly poor reception. I personally love the fact that Valt is back but I do hope they make a new Achilles because heck, Achilles is pretty awesome.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - God Dragruler - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  1:31 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Couldn’t think of what delta’s bey could possibly be, so I went on a search. The best thing I could find which is actually slightly possible is delphinus, the dolphin constellation who was poseidon’s Messenger. It sounds ridiculous and I do not really think the antagonist will get a dolphin bey, but then again it fits with his teal hair and is smack dab in the middle of which constellations? Pegasus, Sagittarius, Aquila, and Vulpecula(Fox).

the could go with names like  , dantalion whos a demon with the title great duke , draken a Greek Dragon , deimos the Greek god and personification of  terror or go a bit crazy with names like demiurge and demon itself. these sound like a antagonist name for a bey.  I went a little crazy on the names lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - God Dragruler - Mar. 14, 2019

so i.guess valt beat aiga somewhere doing the little timeskip to regain his title after losing it an the last cho z chapter huh , now we know the reason why valt is back wonder what happen to aiga , maybe aiga will be presented as japan and Asian champ in gt.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - CrazyAries - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  3:45 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  2:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Yeah, and he is Valt’s apprentice in BC Sol. Unlike Valt and Aiga, he has a lot of Beyblade Knowledge when he made his own beyblade.

Wait Kit is EU Champion then Free has 30% chance of coming back as the only reason they would bring him back would be for European title. Idk what they are gonna next. Maybe they introduce any other character with Fafnir like the guy who looks like Shu. Maybe they introduce Free, Lui and Shu as mentors.

Well, perhaps Free just stop taking part in open competition.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - BeyCrafter - Mar. 14, 2019

Crazy theory just came into my mind. What if Delta's Bey is also Dragon? I mean, the Ace Dragon DX starter has two other Bases, what if he uses a different combo of Dragon using one of the other two Bases, or a completely different Base entirely?

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - Aadi Lui - Mar. 14, 2019

My theory is that they keep Free as a mentor to Kit maybe. Shu as a mentor to Shu 3.0 (Delta Akane), Lui as a mentor to the What's the deal with the hair guy.

And Valt obviously as a mentor to Dram Koryu

Wait is the protagonist's name Dram or Drum.

I think Dram.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) - g2_ - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  8:24 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: My theory is that they keep Free as a mentor to Kit maybe. Shu as a mentor to Shu 3.0 (Delta Akane), Lui as a mentor to the What's the deal with the hair guy.

And Valt obviously as a mentor to Dram Koryu

Wait is the protagonist's name Dram or Drum.

I think Dram.
LOL Why Shu 3.0?

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Aadi Lui - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  10:30 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sorry, didn't go back and read the correction which was after several new posts.

Hmmmm. I see a new character on the left of Dragon who looks a bit like Ken who is new, cuz we didn't see him in the original poster. I see the ? guy and Valt and Delta, so no villain leaks, my guesses for the antagonists are 
1) The Guy who looks like Lui
2) The Guy who looks like Ghasem
3) The Guy who looks like Count Night
4) Some one else
5) Delta Akane... Maybe.. I doubt
For more reference check the original poster.

Also could anyone provide translations for the script written on the right side.

I am starting to doubt that the main antagonist has a dragon bey, cuz the mysterious shady figure if The dragon in the background makes me feel it can be the villain too. Like in every poster till God we had the main antagonist at the last of the poster with a shady appearance, am I right.

Plus I found out that many people were saying that Delta was wearing a red glove, that's not his, Dram is wearing that look carefully

Well I think Delta too has a good chance of being an antagonist cuz he looks like one

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - X-Vato - Mar. 14, 2019

or maybee valt will be antaganists like he is in chouzetsu... be the final boss

i see aiga too with blue jacket

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Fusion core - Mar. 14, 2019

Yeah aiga is on the top of the pic . And MAN !!! That delta akane guy looks beyond EPIC !!! He is probably the coolest character of the burst series . Better than shu . I am hearing rumours that this guy will have a personality similar to kai and kyoya .
If GT is a web series then i hope it will be enough matured series . When they show something on TV then they cannot show violence for the children .
But we all know web series are always a bit matured . Hoping for some murder scenes lol lmao !!!

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Aadi Lui - Mar. 14, 2019

Well you see Aiga on top, but that's not Aiga, that looks like Dram only, look properly.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  11:37 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Yeah aiga is on the top of the pic . And MAN !!! That delta akane guy looks beyond EPIC !!! He is probably the coolest character of the burst series . Better than shu . I am hearing rumours that this guy will have a personality similar to kai and kyoya .
If GT is a web series then i hope it will be enough matured series . When they show something on TV then they cannot show violence for the children .
But we all know web series are always a bit matured . Hoping for some murder scenes lol lmao !!!

That's actually just Dram. If you look close enough, you'll see his yellow eyebrows lol. Also, I don't think that the web series will be more mature because it would stop kids from watching it due to parental controls on YouTube. Also, they wouldn't shift their target audience so suddenly.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - X-Vato - Mar. 14, 2019

if delta is like kyoya maybe dram can be an gingka and then win many battles and not loose so much... and then an antaganist like ryuga hehe

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Fusion core - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  11:54 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  11:37 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Yeah aiga is on the top of the pic . And MAN !!! That delta akane guy looks beyond EPIC !!! He is probably the coolest character of the burst series . Better than shu . I am hearing rumours that this guy will have a personality similar to kai and kyoya .

That's actually just Dram. If you look close enough, you'll see his yellow eyebrows lol. Also, I don't think that the web series will be more mature because it would stop kids from watching it due to parental controls on YouTube. Also, they wouldn't shift their target audience so suddenly.

Why ?? Parents of this time are not like earlier . Also kids of this generation are much more matured . Original and metal series had murder and killing scenes . Original had enough violence . And they were still much more popular than burst . Also personnaly speaking i had been watching murder movies with my father since i was 3 year old lol . My father did not stop me from seeing that and i am not a murderer . In US children are used to seeing murder films . The generation has changed bro . Marvel films also have murder . And this is just an anime not even a film lmao .

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Legend Red Eye - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 13, 2019  10:21 PM)marutti Wrote: As I correct it, delta is rival name which looks like Shu.It's just misunderstood caused by DranzerX13 didn't read my post.

Delta...wow I really thought this Shu remake dude would own a Gachi Spriggan but idk man. The initial is D but hey! Red Eye was a character his initial starts with R but he owned Legend Spriggan.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Jinbee - Mar. 14, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  1:24 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  10:21 PM)marutti Wrote: As I correct it, delta is rival name which looks like Shu.It's just misunderstood caused by DranzerX13 didn't read my post.

Delta...wow I really thought this Shu remake dude would own a Gachi Spriggan but idk man. The initial is D but hey! Red Eye was a character his initial starts with R but he owned Legend Spriggan.

The thing with Red Eye is that he was an already established character. And we saw Shu use Legend Spriggan before he became Red Rye.

RE: Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube - Ntruder19 - Mar. 15, 2019

(Mar. 14, 2019  9:58 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  10:30 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sorry, didn't go back and read the correction which was after several new posts.

Hmmmm. I see a new character on the left of Dragon who looks a bit like Ken who is new, cuz we didn't see him in the original poster. I see the ? guy and Valt and Delta, so no villain leaks, my guesses for the antagonists are 
1) The Guy who looks like Lui
2) The Guy who looks like Ghasem
3) The Guy who looks like Count Night
4) Some one else
5) Delta Akane... Maybe.. I doubt
For more reference check the original poster.

Also could anyone provide translations for the script written on the right side.

I am starting to doubt that the main antagonist has a dragon bey, cuz the mysterious shady figure if The dragon in the background makes me feel it can be the villain too. Like in every poster till God we had the main antagonist at the last of the poster with a shady appearance, am I right.

Plus I found out that many people were saying that Delta was wearing a red glove, that's not his, Dram is wearing that look carefully

Well I think Delta too has a good chance of being an antagonist cuz he looks like one

The new character is the anime version of Amane kusaha, the guy that looks like Daigo. In the manga the guy that looks like Daigo used asura, and this guy is on asura’s box.