World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! (/Thread-NEW-ISSUE-OUT-NOW-2nd-ISSUE-RELEASED-CLICK-HERE-forWBO-Magazine-The-First-WBO-Magazine-You-can-Advertise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - BladeStorm - Mar. 19, 2011

You need a proof-reader, not a spell-checker. Bladder is a real word, the spell-checker can't detect it is wrong.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - BeybladeStation - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  10:21 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: You need a proof-reader, not a spell-checker. Bladder is a real word, the spell-checker can't detect it is wrong.
I just wrote that last one to be funny, I know this, so I guess I'll get a proof reader.
Thank you for the suggestion!

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - GaleForce - Mar. 19, 2011

That is just so funny. Two bladders put into a beybattle

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Minidona - Mar. 20, 2011

Awsome new issue. You are great with this. I liked the Tier vs. Skill article. I prefer skill. I'm looking forward to another issue. The WBO Magazine has a new fan.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Synth - Mar. 20, 2011

Its very awesome!i like the reviews for basalt.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  4:07 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Its very awesome!i like the reviews for basalt.

hey what about my review? Unhappy... nah i am just kidding (not)

i got to say, this issue is much better looking then the last, i was impressed with it

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Synth - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  5:25 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:07 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Its very awesome!i like the reviews for basalt.

hey what about my review? Unhappy... nah i am just kidding (not)

i got to say, this issue is much better looking then the last, i was impressed with it

yours was awesome too,you know

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Minidona - Mar. 20, 2011

Yeah the reviews were awsome!

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Ga' - Mar. 20, 2011

Loved the magazine, and I think TheFusionRuler's review was somewhat lacking. Bad spelling/grammar, missed the whole 145 section, and kind of understated the usefulness of Basalt. I got the idea from the end of the Basalt section that it wasn't too good, even though I knew it was amazing. But Wolfblade's review was much better, and overall, a very good article indeed! Nice job.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - HorogiumX - Mar. 20, 2011

Awesome! I can proof-read for you.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Ga' - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  5:21 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Awesome! I can proof-read for you.

I asked that like 3 pages ago...

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - BeybladeStation - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  5:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Loved the magazine, and I think TheFusionRuler's review was somewhat lacking. Bad spelling/grammar, missed the whole 145 section, and kind of understated the usefulness of Basalt. I got the idea from the end of the Basalt section that it wasn't too good, even though I knew it was amazing. But Wolfblade's review was much better, and overall, a very good article indeed! Nice job.
145 was Purposely missed, I thought it was implied.

Oh... But the rest of that critique still stands. So...yeah. May I proofread for you, like I asked before? You could just PM the article (in the text only), and I could send back the edited version.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  7:25 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  5:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Loved the magazine, and I think TheFusionRuler's review was somewhat lacking. Bad spelling/grammar, missed the whole 145 section, and kind of understated the usefulness of Basalt. I got the idea from the end of the Basalt section that it wasn't too good, even though I knew it was amazing. But Wolfblade's review was much better, and overall, a very good article indeed! Nice job.
145 was Purposely missed, I thought it was implied.

no it wasn't really, and 145 should of been kept IMO

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - DPTButton - Mar. 20, 2011

Content Removed

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - BeybladeStation - Mar. 23, 2011

Ok people, new issue #3 will be started soon!

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Minidona - Mar. 24, 2011

YES! Please make it fast.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Dan - Mar. 24, 2011

This edition was funnier, yes, and you definitely need to appoint capable people to help staff this magazine.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Elvin1396 - Mar. 31, 2011

Awesome magazine, I would like to sub to it.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - BrawlLawl - Apr. 01, 2011

this is really cool keep going on it dude!

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - BeybladeStation - Apr. 01, 2011

Thanks guys, the SUB list will start soon and the next Magazine will be made soon... I hope.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - BeybladeStation - Apr. 12, 2011

I will now start Issue #3.

Just got some great news to share as well in it. I just need a great cover photo.

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - XGalaxyBladerX - Apr. 13, 2011

i could be a product reviewer. i buy a new beyblade about every week from japan. i have a big bang pegasis coming in a week as well

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - KidFlare - Apr. 18, 2011

A Beyblade Magazine?! Epic! Keep it up BBS!

RE: NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise! - Kujikato - Apr. 18, 2011

hey BBs, can you advertize my sig shop?