NEW ISSUE OUT NOW!! 2nd ISSUE RELEASED!CLICK HERE forWBO Magazine! The First WBO Magazine! - You can Advertise!

NEW MAGAZINE!!! ISSUE 2 IS OUT!! READ THE NEW ISSUE!! ISSUE 2 IS DONE READ NOW. CLICK THE SECOND LINK BELOW!MAKE SURE TO ZOOM OUT A BIT!

1st ISSUE CLICK THIS ---> http://freepdfhosting.com/40de302adb.pdf

2 ISSUE CLICK HERE! NEW ISSUE ---> http://freepdfhosting.com/ed7e397dee.pdf

MAKE SURE TO ZOOM OUT A BIT!

I'm officially proud to announce the World Beyblade Organization Magazine. After planing for months, I have finally decided to put my plan into action. Each Magazine will be made by me 100%. The magazine is about:

News of the WBO, and articles
Beyblade News (Like if a new Beyblade comes out)
Beyblade Anime News (Weekly episode reviews and previews)
Product Reviews ( I NEED ONE Product Reviewer)

The Magazine will feature a Bi-Weekly Status (New Mag every 2 weeks)
The Magazine will include at least 5 pages to read.
The Magazine will be in a .PDF Format, so please have Adobe Reader
The Magazine will allow advertising (If Kai-V reads this, I know you don't like it... LOL)

Staff Members? Yes. If you are a person, who on a regular basis, buy new beyblades, then I will hire you as a Product Reviewer. (Please include it on your post here)

Soon to come staff members: WBO News Reviewer, Beyblade Anime News Finder, Product Reviewer!( I HAVE A HASBRO PRODUCT REVIEWER! Please PM Me if you TT Beys)

Ok now for advertising, Here are the rules if you want to advertise your stuff (It has to be like beyblade items)(Like a sig shop or story)(Please ask for more):

1. You MUST read the Magazine.
2. You MUST have 3 recommendations.... I don't want a sigmaker to advertise if they are terrible. YOU must have 3.
3. Must have more than 50 posts. (You must know the site well)
4. You cannot advertise for a product you made, you can advertise for graphics, like Signature shops, comics, avatar shops, and if you have others please ask and I might let you advertise for something else.

Please Note: The Magazine I'm making will not be made being a 5 Year Old, I'm using Publisher, Photoshop, and Word to finish the job! I always check for FULL Grammar and Spelling, Chronological Placement, and Graphic Errors. Sometimes though, my .PDF Supplier may mess up so some words COULD be cut off. Again, I take weeks of planning for each one. And for the first one, it was a MONTH of planning. Also I have finished the 1st Issue. It IS TOTALLY NOT the best at all, to tell the truth it's good but not excellent. It looks exactly like any magazine should.

Q: Why should I read this?
A: Sometimes many members, possibly even you, don't get the full new of what's going on in each popular thread, so I will be taking news from popular threads in Beyblade General, Beyblade Customizations, Beyblade Anime and Manga, Beyblade News. Plus, theirs added info in there from what I've heard about new Beyblades coming out. And theirs product reviews to advise you on hat to buy. (A MUST HAVE READ)

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE finished the 1st Issue. This Issue is was made gratefully in taking time, but there maybe small errors, I would LOVE Constructive Criticism, but please if you hate it so much then just don't even post. This is again, Bi-Weekly.

What does the 1st Issue Include?

A:3 Articles on the WBO and recent News
1 Article on Beyblade Anime / New Products.
NO Product reviews in this issue. I am looking for one Product Reviewer.

YOU MUST be a DIRECT product reviewer. So you MUST own the product.

Please note that this issue is not very professional looking yet, I will get criticism then turn into a master piece. Again I'm using multiple programs, and I do have experience in Graphic Art and Design (I take classes).

Please Note that I will not release the 1st Issue until I get some thoughts of what the General Public Thinks. Some more Info:

Time to Make: 16 Hours
Editors?: Publisher, Word, Photoshop (Some-What)
Pages: 5
Advertising: Yes, Rules Above

Please Leave comments and Thoughts. AND PLEASE include if you can get hired for the job! I NEED a Product Reviewer.

How can you view the Magazine?
1. I will put a link, when a popout comes, press "Open"just press it and it will download the so you can see it.
Deje vu. I could of sworn we already have something like this.....

OH YEAH. WE DO!
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:03 AM)Nano Wrote: Deje vu. I could of sworn we already have something like this.....

OH YEAH. WE DO!
We have a newspaper. NOT a Magazine. I have checked. This WILL be WAY different. The Newspaper ONLY talks of the WBO and I will be doing that in detail plus reviews, of both beyblades, anime, and talks about new ones coming soon.
you can calm down nano saw something that she wanted to get out.
you can calm down nano saw something that she wanted to get out.
If you read the WBO Times thread, you'd known that they do the same thing.
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:07 AM)zaneeago Wrote: you can calm down nano saw something that he wanted to get out.
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:08 AM)Nano Wrote: If you read the WBO Times thread, you'd known that they do the same thing.

Please! Just give me a chance! This is a My Creations Forum, not the Beyblade General. This is something I created. You made a sig shop, There are plenty of them though? Aren't there? This will be different. I am bring in new concepts already. This thing took months to plan. I am not giving this up yet. So please I will be different and this is a My Creations. So I don't see why here can't be 2. Theres like 80 sig shops. I made this because I will be covering EVERYTHING. Plus I post on the WBO times each day. Sparta's plans is to put news on the WBO only. My plans are for beyblade reviews, beyblade episode reviews, (I watch them each wee when DranzerX1 uploads them, Beylade news (new releases), and some more soon to come.
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:09 AM)zaneeago Wrote: your a dude nano
PLEASE do not spam on this thread. But thank you for your feedback on the first post.
Note: I now have a HASBRO Reviewer, All people with TT's on a reg Basis please PM me. My Hasbro reviewer has just been hired. If you want to become one though, please PM Me, spots are left! OP Updated!
Please note the fact of the Anime helper. I know lots of you watch it. Also I will be adding Tournament Reviewer soon. SO if you're going to Beyblade Crusade, and want to be part of the staff, then PM me. OP will be updated as soon as I get a Product Reviewer
But there is supposed to be more than 1 Sig shop. Heard of variety?
This is way too much like a Newspaper.

Sorry to Rain on your parade but a Mod will close this prob.
We cant know.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:19 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: But there is supposed to be more than 1 Sig shop. Heard of variety?

We cant know.
I don't see why there can't be a magazine and a newspaper. If you guys could please actually READ his thread. You will realize that his is way more Newspaper like, with of he month kinds of things. Why can't there be variety of magazines? Wait? Soory to rain on your parade but this is a magazine, not a newspaper. I don't want this shut down. Thats exactly why I didn't call it a newspaper or even format IN ANYWAY of how Sparta managed his newspaper. I don't see why people want to close my thread? Please THIS IS THE FINAL TIME I WILL SAY THIS:

WBO Times Compared to WBO Magazine
1. Newspaper Structure : 1. Magazine structure of what different
(Of the month stuff) : people think, not one person.
2. Focuses only on WBO : 2. Focuses in detail of the WBO, Beyblade
3. Monthly : news, Beyblade anime news + review,
4. Website : Beylade product reviews.
3. Biweekly,PDF STyle

I'm not at all saying WBO Times is Bad. I'm saying its way different. What I have is variety. SO that people don't always have to check back and forth for it. Please mods don't close it. Give me a chance. The 1st Magazine is tomorrow.
Op Updated! New TT Reviewer Found. STILL NEED ONE MORE Reviewer who can get quickly get TT's beyblades.

Announcements:

Lord Wolfblade as Hasbro Beyblade Reviewer

JonnB as TT Beyblade reviewer!
Cool Dude. I will be reading it for sure.
To everyone saying that it is a copy of the "WBO Times" and that we will close this topic :

We do not endorse any of those fan initiatives. If we did, it would be a lot better, a lot more professional, and we would have a final word on what gets included ("MyBBQ" ...). We therefore have no reason to lock such a thread.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:30 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:19 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: But there is supposed to be more than 1 Sig shop. Heard of variety?

We cant know.
I don't see why there can't be a magazine and a newspaper. If you guys could please actually READ his thread. You will realize that his is way more Newspaper like, with of he month kinds of things. Why can't there be variety of magazines? Wait? Soory to rain on your parade but this is a magazine, not a newspaper. I don't want this shut down. Thats exactly why I didn't call it a newspaper or even format IN ANYWAY of how Sparta managed his newspaper. I don't see why people want to close my thread? Please THIS IS THE FINAL TIME I WILL SAY THIS:

WBO Times Compared to WBO Magazine
1. Newspaper Structure : 1. Magazine structure of what different
(Of the month stuff) : people think, not one person.
2. Focuses only on WBO : 2. Focuses in detail of the WBO, Beyblade
3. Monthly : news, Beyblade anime news + review,
4. Website : Beylade product reviews.
3. Biweekly,PDF STyle

I'm not at all saying WBO Times is Bad. I'm saying its way different. What I have is variety. SO that people don't always have to check back and forth for it. Please mods don't close it. Give me a chance. The 1st Magazine is tomorrow.
Op Updated! New TT Reviewer Found. STILL NEED ONE MORE Reviewer who can get quickly get TT's beyblades.

Announcements:

Lord Wolfblade as Hasbro Beyblade Reviewer

JonnB as TT Beyblade reviewer!

This seems a bit pointless, why read when you can watch video reviews. And it seems that most things are just going to be copy and pasted from the Anime/manga thread and beyblade General thread.
Thats a great Idea I will read it for sure. If you need help with anything you can PM me. Also, can you advertise my comics.
(Mar. 05, 2011  12:29 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: This seems a bit pointless, why read when you can watch video reviews. And it seems that most things are just going to be copy and pasted from the Anime/manga thread and beyblade General thread.
Variety. You know how sometimes people do video reviews on YouTube? Well whenever someone wants a new beyblade they search it, and watch multiple reviews to get the idea o what's going on and how good it is. In video reviews, people do not cover Part BY Part In depth reviews. I will attempt to make it this Magazine something phenomenal, something that will even Change Product Reviews possibly. Also why copy and paste? Why would I even make a magazine then? THIS is a Magazine for who want to get the General Idea of what is going on in the WBO, what's new in Beyblade, whats new in the anime and if it's good to watch, AND for people to decide whether they SHOULD get UPCOMING beyblades. Some of my friends on YouTube will help me with that. ALSO please if you hate it soo much just don't read it. You can read the 1st one coming out today and judge on from there. But I warn you, you will not be seeing my greatest work AND you will not be disappointed. Also after 1 week of work on this issue, EXCELLET work has not been met and I would like to call this copy: 'Decent'
I would like to advertise TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop. PM any of the following for reccomendations: L-Drago rules, BeydudetteX, shiny cthulu, Kid Sniper and chimcharblader. I also would like a job in this magazine if thats ok
Can I advertise my story? The link is in my sig.
L-Drago Rules, yes you can advertise here.
And TheBeyDude5 can also.

I will make a list of who will be advertising.
Nice cant w8 to read it! This is going to be epic
Thank You everyone! I have just gotten a possible TT Reviewer but there are still openings!
I like this. I prefer it over the WBO Times by a long-shot. I'd be willing to host the PDF files for free and offer my services if they would help you in anyway.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:44 PM)Medz Wrote: I like this. I prefer it over the WBO Times by a long-shot. I'd be willing to host the PDF files for free and offer my services if they would help you in anyway.
Medz I'm going crazy right now. I was even going to PM you just now that I need hosting. Fortunately I found freepdfposting.com

But please post here what you had in mind for hosting. Again, the Mag will be up today.
EDIT: I just got another TT Reviewer, but I still need a fluent beyblade buyer!
Found this from your catch phrase or whatever (Under your avatar)...although I do feel a little twinge of anger because this will most likely be SIMILAR to the WBO paper, I guess that there are newspapers AND magazines in the world, so why would it be any different here? I say go for it.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:44 PM)Medz Wrote: I like this. I prefer it over the WBO Times by a long-shot. I'd be willing to host the PDF files for free and offer my services if they would help you in anyway.

I heard that. Ha jk, your entitled to your opinion. This just means I have to work a little harder!