World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  10:59 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

Anyways after that Valt evolves Valtryek to Victory Valtryek.

Yes. Did Shu lose to Lane btw?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  11:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  10:59 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

(Nov. 13, 2020  11:15 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

It would appear so

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Nov. 13, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  11:15 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 13, 2020

The Beyblade burst manga is kinda boring. The manga is only cool from God+.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 13, 2020  11:19 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: The Beyblade burst manga is kinda boring. The manga is only cool from God+.

lol

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Nov. 14, 2020

(Nov. 12, 2020  2:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hey stinkies, here's my speculation

B-180: MC bey
B-181: Friend/Rival bey
B-182: 180 and 181 special edition colors with standard stadium and pull launchers
B-183: Stadium thats slightly larger than standard stadium an slopes on sides for beys to go up, then down with more momentum.
B-184: Blue long launcher
B-185: Valtryek evo

More in depth:

B-180: It has a classic knight appearance like every other mc bey except Dragon, however its mostly based around time (same idea as Cognite, but very different in lots of ways). It'll be an attack type, an have a fast driver with a combination of plastic and rubber. As I suggested before, the whole gimmick will be each part can work on their own in a combo, but certain discs and tips can link together for better performance. The disc will be metal with 10 plastic blades surrounding it, so like 1B. Anyways when it connects with the tip any time the disc clicks, the tip has rubber with slowly lowers itself. Eventually there is just be plastic for maximum speed, like the logic they used for Slingshock. Anyways the layer has the logo and 4 blades.

B-181: I think this guy will be a Dragon type creature. Something that controls water, like a Panlong. It'll be a stamina type bey. It will have revolve on it, and a forge disc that has a freely rotating ring, lie Hurricane. The layer has 2 long blades with a shape made to deflect attacks. Anyways any time the ring on the forge disc spins, the plate on revolve spins, giving the bey some speed. That is how the parts will work together when paired up. Apart from each other like I explained earlier, they just exist.

B-182: The time and Panlong bey will have slightly different colored accents, and tips with a gradient (color depends on the main color of the bey). It comes with a standard stadium, and 2 pull launchers like I already stated.

B-183 I think I already explained this one pretty well. Slopes on the sides so the bey goes up and down. In won't be like the rails in a sense that those were narrow, these are sorta lke big slanted half circles on the sides I guess.

B-184: I mean, its a blue long string launcher. It will be slightly stronger than a Spark Launcher, that's about it.

B-185: I start from the ground up. The tip will be similar looking to Volcanic and also be plastic, but with some changes like making pointy or more rounded to keep it more controlled. The disc will just be some generic disc with 3 blades replicating Valtryek's 3 blades. Anyways when the disc and tip are paired together, every time the corner of the plate (similar to Volcanic's) on the tip spins, the blades on the disc will spin. Yeah, the 3 blades are actually on a ring around the disc. It is not supposed to be disassembled, but I guess you technically could take off the blade ring. The layer will have a classic Valtryek look with 2 rubber blades slightly sticking out under the 3 normal ones.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 16, 2020

(Nov. 14, 2020  11:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hey stinkies, here's my speculation

B-180: MC bey
B-181: Friend/Rival bey
B-182: 180 and 181 special edition colors with standard stadium and pull launchers
B-183: Stadium thats slightly larger than standard stadium an slopes on sides for beys to go up, then down with more momentum.
B-184: Blue long launcher
B-185: Valtryek evo

More in depth:

B-180: It has a classic knight appearance like every other mc bey except Dragon, however its mostly based around time (same idea as Cognite, but very different in lots of ways). It'll be an attack type, an have a fast driver with a combination of plastic and rubber. As I suggested before, the whole gimmick will be each part can work on their own in a combo, but certain discs and tips can link together for better performance. The disc will be metal with 10 plastic blades surrounding it, so like 1B. Anyways when it connects with the tip any time the disc clicks, the tip has rubber with slowly lowers itself. Eventually there is just be plastic for maximum speed, like the logic they used for Slingshock. Anyways the layer has the logo and 4 blades.

B-181: I think this guy will be a Dragon type creature. Something that controls water, like a Panlong. It'll be a stamina type bey. It will have revolve on it, and a forge disc that has a freely rotating ring, lie Hurricane. The layer has 2 long blades with a shape made to deflect attacks. Anyways any time the ring on the forge disc spins, the plate on revolve spins, giving the bey some speed. That is how the parts will work together when paired up. Apart from each other like I explained earlier, they just exist.

B-182: The time and Panlong bey will have slightly different colored accents, and tips with a gradient (color depends on the main color of the bey). It comes with a standard stadium, and 2 pull launchers like I already stated.

B-183 I think I already explained this one pretty well. Slopes on the sides so the bey goes up and down. In won't be like the rails in a sense that those were narrow, these are sorta lke big slanted half circles on the sides I guess.

B-184: I mean, its a blue long string launcher. It will be slightly stronger than a Spark Launcher, that's about it.

B-185: I start from the ground up. The tip will be similar looking to Volcanic and also be plastic, but with some changes like making pointy or more rounded to keep it more controlled. The disc will just be some generic disc with 3 blades replicating Valtryek's 3 blades. Anyways when the disc and tip are paired together, every time the corner of the plate (similar to Volcanic's) on the tip spins, the blades on the disc will spin. Yeah, the 3 blades are actually on a ring around the disc. It is not supposed to be disassembled, but I guess you technically could take off the blade ring. The layer will have a classic Valtryek look with 2 rubber blades slightly sticking out under the 3 normal ones.

that is interesting

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Nov. 17, 2020

I actually wanted to pitch a theory about a season 6 of beyblade burst. So my idea is that it focuses on Valt’s son (let’s say Valt married Sasha from God as it would be a nice throwback sorta thing) and his journey to the top. At the start of the anime, he  joins Bc Sol just like his father once did and trains under the legendary bladers Rantaro and Drum (who are now long retired just to be clear) for a while. After this, the first arc of the anime begins and Valt’s son is going to compete for the local championship when he then learns that the champion he is going up against happens to be Lui’s son! It would be pretty cool and perhaps Shu and his kid can be featured as characters as well. I would imagine the season containing a mostly new/fresh cast for the most part -save for some cameo/minor appearances from old cast members who are now retired and a couple of the original cast member’s kids.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 17, 2020

(Nov. 17, 2020  12:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I actually wanted to pitch a theory about a season 6 of beyblade burst. So my idea is that it focuses on Valt’s son (let’s say Valt married Sasha from God as it would be a nice throwback sorta thing) and his journey to the top. At the start of the anime, he  joins Bc Sol just like his father once did and trains under the legendary bladers Rantaro and Drum (who are now long retired just to be clear) for a while. After this, the first arc of the anime begins and Valt’s son is going to compete for the local championship when he then learns that the champion he is going up against happens to be Lui’s son! It would be pretty cool and perhaps Shu and his kid can be featured as characters as well. I would imagine the season containing a mostly new/fresh cast for the most part -save for some cameo/minor appearances from old cast members who are now retired and a couple of the original cast member’s kids.

When was it stated that his dad was a part of the bc sol? I think they are likely to all be single like Gingka in zero-g.

(Nov. 17, 2020  3:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I actually wanted to pitch a theory about a season 6 of beyblade burst. So my idea is that it focuses on Valt’s son (let’s say Valt married Sasha from God as it would be a nice throwback sorta thing) and his journey to the top. At the start of the anime, he  joins Bc Sol just like his father once did and trains under the legendary bladers Rantaro and Drum (who are now long retired just to be clear) for a while. After this, the first arc of the anime begins and Valt’s son is going to compete for the local championship when he then learns that the champion he is going up against happens to be Lui’s son! It would be pretty cool and perhaps Shu and his kid can be featured as characters as well. I would imagine the season containing a mostly new/fresh cast for the most part -save for some cameo/minor appearances from old cast members who are now retired and a couple of the original cast member’s kids.

When was it stated that his dad was a part of the bc sol? I think they are likely to all be single like Gingka in zero-g.
No I was referring to how Valt’s son would join Bc Sol like His father (Valt). Also, keeping them all single would be lame and uninspired.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 17, 2020

If there is a season 6 which Idk much about.
I do feel like we wont see any returning bladers

(Nov. 17, 2020  3:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If there  is a season 6 which Idk much about.
Well perhaps not any returning bladers but rather returning characters (like Valt) who are retired from competitive beyblade or just not blading on screen.

(Nov. 17, 2020  3:19 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If there  is a season 6 which Idk much about.
Well perhaps not any returning bladers but rather returning characters (like Valt) who are retired from competitive beyblade or just not blading on screen.

maybe. But I hope none of them retire soon cause that would be sad

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Regalia pheonix - Nov. 17, 2020

My hope is that free and shu can overcome the plot armor and become savages

(Nov. 17, 2020  11:04 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: My hope is that free and shu can overcome the plot armor and become savages

that works

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - EarthHelios - Nov. 19, 2020

For the defense random booster I have a feeling it will be WYvern now

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SacredXcalibur - Nov. 19, 2020

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: For the defense random booster I have a feeling it will be WYvern now

yep.

If its not Phoenix its defintely Wyvern

(Nov. 17, 2020  11:04 PM)Regalia pheonix Wrote: My hope is that free and shu can overcome the plot armor and become savages

My hope is that they lose all their plot armor

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Nov. 19, 2020

Hopefully the February random booster (which is allegedly confirmed by various sources) contains a legend bey.

I kinda wish we had a final boss for Sparking.

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Hopefully the February random booster (which is allegedly confirmed by various sources) contains a legend bey.

I want it to be xcalibur or zeus. If B-178 is zeus I hope B-179 is Xcalibur. then we have B-180 which starts the new series.

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I kinda wish we had a final boss for Sparking.
Lane is the final boss lol.

Nah we all know the final boss is Harry. It was Harry all along. The reason he aint appearing is so he can get ready to defeat Lane

(Nov. 19, 2020  2:47 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2020  2:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Hopefully the February random booster (which is allegedly confirmed by various sources) contains a legend bey.

I want it to be xcalibur or zeus. If B-178 is zeus I hope B-179 is Xcalibur.  then we have B-180 which starts the new series.
Ohhh right, both b-178 and b-179 are occurring before the new series which is very peculiar as there should only be one release. If you remember we missed a booster in august so maybe they are making up for that here.