World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? (/Thread-ever-made-fun-of-for-liking-beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Nic - Apr. 28, 2008

flashfox Wrote:I miss Pcyborg.. =(((.

Also of course, I got made fun of. I bought this Driger that was Pink. That didn't help.

edit: YES IT WAS A FAKE.

I sprayed one of my Samurai Upper pink.

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 28, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Seldia Wrote:Personally I think football is a stupid game (soccer, I'm british Tongue_out)

Thank goodness.

Finally someone else in Britain that doesn't like soccer, I like you already.Grin

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - imthesoccerking - Apr. 28, 2008

Roy Wrote:
Seldia Wrote:Personally I think football is a stupid game (soccer, I'm british Tongue_out)

Thank goodness.

Finally someone else in Britain that doesn't like soccer, I like you already.Grin

you guys are gay, soccer is the best thing ever invented

imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Please! All it is is people kicking around a ball and protenting to be injured so how does it make us gay just because we don't like it because it is BORING!!!:p O and the best thing ever invented has to be computers.

Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Please! All it is is people kicking around a ball and protenting to be injured so how does it make us gay just because we don't like it because it is BORING!!!:p O and the best thing ever invented has to be computers.

dude watever, just because u suck at soccer u dont have to hate

imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Maybe I did but I never liked it in the first place anyway.

Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

nevermind we all have our opinions....

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Seldia - Apr. 28, 2008

I'm actually pretty damn good at sports, I just don't like them Tongue_out I'm avoiding telling anyone outside my close friendship circle that I like beyblades and indeed I'm even buying a new one, this is partly to do with my friends liking them too and partly to do with very unforgiving social circles Tongue_out

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - DormantSpirit - Apr. 28, 2008

Seldia Wrote:I'm actually pretty damn good at sports, I just don't like them Tongue_out I'm avoiding telling anyone outside my close friendship circle that I like beyblades and indeed I'm even buying a new one, this is partly to do with my friends liking them too and partly to do with very unforgiving social circles Tongue_out

Social circles don't exist within schools. Anti-Social ones do though. Don't become friends with people who get laughs at your expense.

It also happens that I have a large supply of Blades coming in. Where do I get you ask? I ask people at school. They're more than happy to give me their "useless junk".

imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
imthesoccerking Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

nevermind we all have our opinions....

How right you are.

Lol......Quote pyramid.

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Seldia - Apr. 28, 2008

lol, well they're my friends and they're all great but they do like to milk a laugh for all it's worth, friends or not XD

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - FFX - Apr. 28, 2008

flashfox Wrote:I miss Pcyborg.. =(((.

Also of course, I got made fun of. I bought this Driger that was Pink. That didn't help.

edit: YES IT WAS A FAKE.

I sprayed one of my Samurai Upper pink.
Oh yes but your so much more manly than I

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - narushi - Apr. 29, 2008

Once I brought a blade to school cause I was going directly to my friends house to blade. And this one kid was like. OMG you play with spinning tops and blah blah blah. Then I got real piss off and hit him with my blade. Hard. He started screaming. lol that was funny. heheh

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - AnnieDuck - Apr. 29, 2008

...That kind of behaviour isn't really acceptable here. Lips_sealed

O, Im sorry. I kinda felt bad for him though afterward and I apologized. Then he told me he had a couple blades and we had some matchs. Our games were pretty equal.

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Bey Brad - Apr. 29, 2008

that is a pretty unbelievable story particularly at the end here

He wasnt exactly making fun of me for having a beyblade, he was laughing that I had a RC Beyblade and he thinks that they're really cheap.

then you do not understand this topic

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - AnnieDuck - Apr. 29, 2008

narushi, you kind of suck at back-pedalling. Just admit that you lied ;p

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Nic - Apr. 29, 2008

Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

watashiwa living in singapore desu

narushi Wrote:Once I brought a blade to school cause I was going directly to my friends house to blade. And this one kid was like. OMG you play with spinning tops and blah blah blah. Then I got real piss off and hit him with my blade. Hard. He started screaming. lol that was funny. heheh

I very much don't understand this "hit him with my blade" thing that's going around.

There's no way you can hit someone hard with a Beyblade, unless you're practically flinging it at him. It's less effective than a rock. If you want to hit someone hard, you use a stick or similar.

I call carp on these stories.

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Minion - Apr. 29, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:There's no way you can hit someone hard with a Beyblade, unless you're practically flinging it at him. It's less effective than a rock. If you want to hit someone hard, you use a stick or similar.

I launched a few blades at Ichida.

Minion Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:There's no way you can hit someone hard with a Beyblade, unless you're practically flinging it at him. It's less effective than a rock. If you want to hit someone hard, you use a stick or similar.

I launched a few blades at Ichida.

Yup, but you didn't hit him with it, you launched them at him!

RE: ever made fun of for liking beyblade? - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 29, 2008

Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Huh!? What are you saying? I don't understand it.

Roy Wrote:
Roy Wrote:

Thank goodness.

Huh!? What are you saying? I don't understand it.
It roughly translates to "doofus"... kora ni sawadaki!!!!! kudaichi wa men prawn desu

nic you are insane