World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs (/Thread-Selling-AkirasDaddy-s-MFB-Shop-BB-99-Hell-Kerbecs)

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Chups - Dec. 18, 2010

i dont want it now but for future reference how much is the super deck set (I really want Libra(i know its banned))

Thanks

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Chaos Blader - Dec. 18, 2010

(Oct. 08, 2010  2:22 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: BB-96 Super Deck Set. $55

Speechless

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Chups - Dec. 18, 2010

Oh snake head

sorry i didnt see that bit i only saw the bit of writing above the pic !

Thanks anyway

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Mo2204 - Dec. 18, 2010

why is infinity libra so expensive Unhappy

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Chaos Blader - Dec. 18, 2010

Because it's rare and hard to get.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Blitz - Dec. 18, 2010

My Super Deck Set, Ultimate reshuffles and Byxis arrived today, again very fast shipping and packed well. Also loved that you wrapped the ulimate rehuffles in Christmas paper also! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - AkirasDaddy - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  5:11 AM)LdragoMeteo Wrote: I bought BB-98 from akirasdaddy n it was fine(but abit squished) i didnt use registered mail !!!
squashed original box? humm
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:43 AM)mattchi95 Wrote: When will the Galaxy Pegasus Booster be back in stock?

Sorry I have no idea about restock. maybe next month.
Thanks
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:30 AM)DarknessPlayer Wrote: Hi AkirasDaddy
How much would you sell for a bb10, bb46 and bb41 stadium cause iam hosting a tournament and i leave in AUSTRALIA
P.S Can you show some pictures to please(if you cant then it is ok)
THANK YOU SmileSmile
Sorry I dont have picture of the BB46 and BB41. but I use that stadium in my video.
Check your PM.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:12 AM)Blitz Wrote: My Super Deck Set, Ultimate reshuffles and Byxis arrived today, again very fast shipping and packed well. Also loved that you wrapped the ulimate rehuffles in Christmas paper also! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!
Merry Christmas to you! Wink
Enjoy with your new staff.
Sorry my late reply today.
I replaced keyboard of my netbook.
Thanks
[Image: 5270266707_4d2ab1a872.jpg]

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - blah - Dec. 18, 2010

Hehe nice work AD.
Purchasing a new keyboard in order to help customers who buy your Beys, that's called dedication. Grin

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Killer Beafowl - Dec. 19, 2010

PM sent.

PM sent again

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - jacob747 - Dec. 19, 2010

do you recieve a passport face in real life or on line?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - blah - Dec. 19, 2010

Read the Face Collection topic. Why did you even post here ? It was extremely off topic.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - SpinMaster64 - Dec. 20, 2010

I've been thinking of buying a clear metal face and a Gravity Perseus.Does the prices include shipping?What I mean is it said the clear face was 9.00 does it include shipping and how long will it take to ship to Canada?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - blah - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  12:16 AM)BeyGamer Wrote: I've been thinking of buying a clear metal face and a Gravity Perseus.Does the prices include shipping?What I mean is it said the clear face was 9.00 does it include shipping and how long will it take to ship to Canada?

Quote:Shipment.
Items will be shipped by small packet servise via Japan Post Office Air mail, it takes 4-7 business days. (Only USA and UK No tracking # provided. )
*Mail Delivery Delays in Canada(Due to Customs inspection requested by CFIA and Health Canada.) EMS: 4 - 6 business days, Small packet: 6 - 10 business days. Japan Post Information.

Item for sale. ([b]All item price is include shipping, The currency is USD)[/b]

EDIT:
Thank you so much AD ! Grin
All the stuff arrived and it's great ! ^^

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Nile - Dec. 21, 2010

does galaxy pegasis come with a launcher string or rip cord and if rip cord how much would it be to by a string launcher pls replie

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - milkychipz - Dec. 21, 2010

Payment sent... I await my order ^^

Flame Aries It is common knowledge Uncertain A starter comes with the launcher and ripcord. A booster comes with only the bey. Look at his prices...

GAAAAAAAAH SEARCH

And PM him if you need anything else. By now we should be warning you...

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Nile - Dec. 21, 2010

Do you have a launcher grip? and what's launcher rubber and how much is a string launcher?

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - blah - Dec. 21, 2010

The second question can easily be answered by using the Search function, you should try it one day.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Odin - Dec. 21, 2010

AkirasDaddy, I was wondering if you would be getting any Vulcan Horuseus 145D beyblades soon. I don't care about the PSP game, but I would like to purchase the bey.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - iBladerOnLine - Dec. 21, 2010

Have you got a Flame Bixys ? thank , and answered my message!

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - 桃太郎 - Dec. 21, 2010

He clearly lists his stock on the OP. If it doesn't say "BB-95 Flame Byxis Booster Pack" on there, then he doesn't have it.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Killer Beafowl - Dec. 21, 2010

Well actully i think he has some not listed in the OP but on his youtube channel.But ya,it shouldve been pmed because he said pm me if your looking for any blade specifically.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - Dan - Dec. 21, 2010

My Reshuffle came today, talk about EMS. (3 days.)
Exactly 10 days before my birthday, thanks AD!
I am going to pick it up right now. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - The Fire Wyrm - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  6:38 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: He clearly lists his stock on the OP. If it doesn't say "BB-95 Flame Byxis Booster Pack" on there, then he doesn't have it.

Onimuzik... he actually does have it......I bought one from him
if you get one i will look forward to your unboxing xD.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - AkirasDaddy - Dec. 22, 2010

Sorry everyone. I dont listing some beyblades to OP. Please ask to me via private message.

RE: AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB88 Meteo L Drago, etc - SpinMaster64 - Dec. 22, 2010

flamearies He does'nt sell string launchers alone(actually called a beylauncher).In some beyblades starters,it comes with a beylauncher.The galaxy pegasis that cost $25 is a starter which comes with a rip cord.A launcher rubber is kind of hard to explain.Watch some videos in youtube about it.