World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) (/Thread-Minecraft-BETA-starts-December-20th)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - XXaron - May. 11, 2012

Ok, Minecraft for the Xbox came out.
I quite enjoy it, especially the fact there's no hunger bar (I hated that thing...)
But no sprint... or regen health...
Or pistons. They at least need to get it to Beta 1.7.3 soon (On the Xbox, it's about 1.6, so...)
Land generation is still great in this version. Lighting needs to be fixed to be like it is currently...
And I hate limited world size so much. I hate it. Just make it like normal MC and have it infinite!
Eh. I love the fact on the tutiorial world there is all sorts of settlements strewn about outside of the spawn. My friend found an abandoned lighthouse and another village with a farm and a corral.
I reccomend buying it if you loved the older versions, or just want smooth MC gameplay. Because I have NEVER GOTTEN FPS AS HIGH AS WHAT I HAVE ON MY XBOX. So yeah. And if you get it, add me on live and we'll play on a server (Love the easy setup. It's great).

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Maya - May. 11, 2012

Whoa, there's villages in MCXBOX? I thought it was only up-to-date with Beta 1.6.6.....

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - XXaron - May. 12, 2012

Only on the tutorial world.
Land generation is the same as 1.7.3, however...

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Maya - May. 15, 2012

But the game is only up-to-date with Beta 1.6.6, unless an update happened...

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Cake - May. 18, 2012

I have nothing better to do, so I am constructing a house the size of the Statue of Liberty. I'm just over halfway done, but I also have razed entire biomes of trees. It's also self-sufficent, meaning I can live on Hard without ever leaving the building. I did all this without mods over the course of 2 months.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Viral - May. 18, 2012

Found a tutorial on how to make a bukkit server no portforward, Although I need more ram, So my brother is lucky.

LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU8MoYbY4gw

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Nova-X - May. 18, 2012

thnx a lot nalu
cant wait to make a server tomorow
but does it work for cracked mcs
btw have you made the server yet? (you know)

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Maya - May. 19, 2012

I played some MCX360 yesterday, and IT WAS AWESOME. Really, I forgot how boring and fun pre-1.8 was!!! So, yea.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Viral - May. 19, 2012

You don't have to be premium to make a server, I think t make it cracked you need to make whitelist true.

My brother bought a bucket server and made one, I think it's a plugin.

I don't have enough ram, as posted above.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - CosmicDestroyer - May. 25, 2012

I really don't like the amount of lag recently because of single player being a server. But I installed 12w21a and it's awesome. The villager trading, the ender chest, emeralds and everything. It's awesome if u could make an emerald block,tools and armour. It would look pretty badass

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Viral - May. 29, 2012

I made a 1.2.5 Bukkit server successfully, I will not post the ip.

But are there any good plugins?

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Primal - May. 29, 2012

A lot of people like the Hunger/Survival Games plugin, as well as Towny, for a start. Those two are pretty much the most popular ones from what I've seen.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Tetsu - May. 30, 2012

Minecraft is really fun, been a member since very early alpha.

Recently me and hitsugiya have been playing minecraft (or atleast my server wont work)

If you would like to play with me, skype me!

(skype name is honeyrage)

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Viral - May. 30, 2012

Okay so my bukkit server wasn't working, I had to run it with more ram, so i ran it with 1024M ram.

The ip is ftbminecraft.no-ip.org

It's not 24/7 but add me on skype if you would like to play with me!

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - howdodelete - Jun. 03, 2012

Yay! Look at what I finished today.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Cake - Jun. 03, 2012

Nice! What texture pack is that?

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - KoD PT - Jun. 03, 2012

I've been playing the XBLA version. I had never played Minecraft before so I'm having a lot of fun exploring and building stuff. Been going on a lot of underground cave exploration on my friends world and he almost always dies in lava at least once lol

Got a kick out of these too (Achievement Hunter: Let's Play Minecraft):

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLgREKD4kk
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tihfx6DunZs
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGI2YNGPY4&feature=relmfu

Amazing stuff haha

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Cake - Jun. 03, 2012

My progress on my own mega-build:
Taken using Presicely Portal texture pack.

EDIT: Great. It didn't work again. Sorry for a bit off topic question, but how can you post pictures saved on your computer?

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - XXaron - Jun. 03, 2012

(Jun. 03, 2012  11:17 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Nice! What texture pack is that?
I belive that is the OCD texturepack...
I have begun progress on a floating sky-castle in creative single player... to help make the build go faster, I need a mod. Any suggestions? I know World edit lets you replace blocks, but is there any others? If not, I'm going with World Edit (Just so you know, the castle is 44x44 blocks wide, possibly 22 blocks tall? Unsure as of now).

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - howdodelete - Jun. 07, 2012

(Jun. 03, 2012  11:17 AM)dude_31415 Wrote: Nice! What texture pack is that?

http://www.minecrafttexturepacks.com/simplecraft/

It's called SimpleCraft.

I also have OCD texture pack, but I don't use it as much.

I've also been playing on a CTF server lately with my friend. It's so much fun.
AND I MADE DIS!
My friend made the holes with TNT Tired

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - th!nk - Jun. 11, 2012

Simplecraft is nice, though personally I pretty much cannot play without Zekocraft/a self-customized version thereof. Too cheery and simple for most, judging from things like dokucraft and so on that are really dark and grungy, but eh.

I bought minecraft recently and play it a fair bit, though I am not one for multiplayer. Quite like the Twilight Forest mod lately, took one of the giant towers used for one of the bosses and turned it into a home over a couple of days (these things are massive and unlit so it wasn't easy, and I chose a particularly large one). Had to use worldedit, of course, because I don't think it's possible to stop monsters spawning in it in the twilight forest, so made it a regular world home, and stuff.

I really need to start using minecarts and setting stuff like that up, though really I'm still getting my head around redstone (because I'm used to dealing with real world electrical circuits and most importantly, switch behaviour, I'm not at all used to the whole "switch is also a power supply" thing, which I often find myself forgetting).

Generally I am more into minecraft for the creative aspects, not being much of a gamer myself.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Giraton - Jun. 17, 2012

ive been playing this for a while now but only recently really got into it, mostly playing multiplayer. ive made a castle called PIKA-castle (made a copy on a multiplayer server) on single player built for multiplayer but i cant get it to work. im using hamichi to try and start a sever for me, my brother and my friend and it seams to be set up but when i try to log on it it tells me i have a bad connection, can anyone help?

edit: fixed it, no worries.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - bumpyfelon - Jun. 30, 2012

I play on the Xbox 360 version, but my friends and I have big plans for a server revamp, so when I get a new computer and the game itself, my friends will admin-ize me and we will start work on the server. (when the guy finishes the thing we will be revamping with, of course!) don't ask for the ip because I don't even go on the server myself, 'cause I can't.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Driger Kai - Jun. 30, 2012

(Feb. 11, 2011  12:44 AM)Purple Pony Wrote: Beta does. But you can play the old version for free
I don't think you can get it for free anymore. When I tried getting the free version it wouldn't let me.

RE: Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!) - Tetsu - Jul. 01, 2012

Free version is online...always have been.